"Do What Thou Wilt," Shall Not Be The Whole Of the Law; But, "Do Unto Others"

Intelligent Party

Mar 7, 2021, 7:43:57 PM3/7/21
"Therefore, whatever you want others to do to you, do also to them, for this is
the Law and the Prophets."
- Jesus Christ, Matt 7:12, Holy Bible, Sermon On The Mount

The Golden Rule across 60 versions:
https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Matthew%207:12

We're supposed to love ourselves, and not put ourselves above others.

We're all equal in Spirit, Cost, and Expense:

We have differing Assets:
1. Body
2. Brain
3. Academic Credentials
4. Work History
5. (Talent)
6. (Brand)
7. Financial Assets. 3% on $1 Billion is $30 million annually, passive income,
for nothing.

So we have unequal passive returns on our unequal assets. Unequal incomes are a
matter of passive return on capital assets, when the hours worked - labor, are equal.

So unequal spending on consumption, is basically crap.

As to the Golden Rule,
"The idea dates at least to the early Confucian times (551–479 BCE), according to
Rushworth Kidder, who identifies the concept appearing prominently in Buddhism,
Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, Taoism, Zoroastrianism, and "the rest of
the world's major religions". 143 leaders of the world's major faiths endorsed
the Golden Rule as part of the 1993 "Declaration Toward a Global Ethic". According
to Greg M. Epstein, it is "a concept that essentially no religion misses
entirely", but belief in God is not necessary to endorse it. Simon Blackburn also
states that the Golden Rule can be "found in some form in almost every ethical
tradition"." - wikipedia