Unitarian Bahai website steals content from Bayanic.com without acknowledgement

NUR

Sep 18, 2023, 10:32:51 PM9/18/23

To whom it may concern:

Several documents on your site have been taken directly from Bayanic.comhttps://bayanic.com/ without any attribution or acknowledgement. These are:

http://unitarianbahais.org/download/will-of-muhammad-ali-effendi/?wpdmdl=1038&refresh=6506ed6ad534d1694952810

http://unitarianbahais.org/download/bahaullah-tablet-to-munira-khanum/?wpdmdl=1025&refresh=6506ed6b42d851694952811

http://unitarianbahais.org/download/the-memoirs-of-badiullah-effendi-2/?wpdmdl=1263&refresh=6506ed6b5e7b41694952811

http://unitarianbahais.org/download/genealogy-of-mirza-husayn-ali-nuri-bahaullah/?wpdmdl=1168&refresh=6506ed6b66d0b1694952811

While we have no problem in resuage of our material on other sites, you have simply reproduced the material as is while taking out all identifiers leading to Bayanic.com as the source. This is straightforward intellectual theft; and since some of your membership has been publicly campaigning against the Religion of the Bayan and Bayani adherents, this makes the matter even more egregious.

As such either 1) provide the acknowledgement as to the originating source for the abovementioned material or 2) remove the material altogether. Failure by you to perform either one of the two, and we reserve our rights to bring a suit in law against your website for copyright and trademark violation of material first appearing on our site. Additionally, in such a scenario we will make your hosting company party to the suit and we will seek maximum damages from both of you.

Best Regards,

Wahid Azal