Narrow, bigoted edicts of Shoghi Effendi and the Assembly. Ruth White

Baha'i Censorship - See Website

Feb 27, 2007, 7:40:35 AM2/27/07
Abdul Baha's Questioned Will and Testament. White, Ruth. Beverly Hills:
White, 1946.

"The Assembly of Baha'is use the assests that Baha'u'llah and Abdu'l-Baha
built up by preaching some of their principles from the platform. But in
private, after a person has joined the Assembly, that person is faced with
the alternative of complying with the narrow, bigoted edicts of Shoghi
Effendi and the Assembly, or of being excommunicated.

" This book is a challenge to them to prove, if they can, not only whether
the will of Abdu'l-Baha is genuine, and the authority which they claim to
derive from it is legitimate, but also whether their administration of their
assumed authority is in the spirit of the teachings of Baha'u'llah and
Abdu'l-Baha" (12-13).
http://www.fglaysher.com/bahaicensorship/Ruth%20White.htm

--
Frederick Glaysher
The Baha'i Faith & Religious Freedom of Conscience

See 2007 - Lawsuit by Wilmette NSA Against Other Denominations
http://www.fglaysher.com/bahaicensorship/

Viv

Mar 1, 2007, 5:53:50 AM3/1/07
On 27 Feb, 12:40, "Baha'i Censorship - See Website"

<bahaicensors...@SeeWebsite.com> wrote:
> Abdul Baha's Questioned Will and Testament. White, Ruth. Beverly Hills:
> White, 1946.
>
> "The Assembly of Baha'is use the assests that Baha'u'llah and Abdu'l-Baha
> built up by preaching some of their principles from the platform. But in
> private, after a person has joined the Assembly, that person is faced with
> the alternative of complying with the narrow, bigoted edicts of Shoghi
> Effendi and the Assembly, or of being excommunicated.
>
> " This book is a challenge to them to prove, if they can, not only whether
> the will of Abdu'l-Baha is genuine, and the authority which they claim to
> derive from it is legitimate, but also whether their administration of their
> assumed authority is in the spirit of the teachings of Baha'u'llah and
> Abdu'l-Baha" (12-13).http://www.fglaysher.com/bahaicensorship/Ruth%20White.htm
>
> --
> Frederick Glaysher
> The Baha'i Faith & Religious Freedom of Consciencehttp://www.fglaysher.com/bahaicensorship/

> See 2007 - Lawsuit by Wilmette NSA Against Other Denominationshttp://www.fglaysher.com/bahaicensorship/

Talking of narrowness and bigotry, what are we to make of one whose
Founder refuses to answer questions from or engage in discussion with
anyone who disagrees with him, who describes all such dissenters as
"fundamentalists" unworthy of his attention, and who practices
shunning while publicly denouncing it when practised by others - e.g.
the "Reform Baha'i Faith"?

Viv.

Abraxas

Mar 1, 2007, 7:21:48 AM3/1/07
Bahaim Tactics

1. As far as possible they hold back from responding
2. Then they claim no knowledge [of the given issue] by feigning
ignorance
3. After the exposer has exposed they will try to divert to secondary
and totally peripheral and irrelevent side-issues
4. The exposer is then painted as someone with an axe to grind,
biased, deluded (while they, the bahaim, still have not responded to
the main issue exposed)
5. Next they relate mental instability and insanity to the exposer
[i.e. shoot the messenger]
6. Then, the last tactic, is to wheel out several dubious personas on
the scene who claim to be neutral non-bahai observers who then begin
attacking the exposer as well as the issue exposed and supporting the
bahais and their issues as so-called non-bahais

The BAHAIM Technique

Caution - THE BAHAI TECHNIQUE

"Slanderous Vilification" = The Baha'i Technique - Ad Hominem, Libel,
Slander, Demonize, Scapegoat, Ostracize, Shun, Banish, Backbite,
Defame, Vilify, Discredit, Smear, Revile, Suppress, Attack, Bully,
Intimidate, Threaten, Malign, Blackball, Deceive