Sick Mut

Freethought110

Aug 8, 2003, 2:42:24 AM8/8/03
I will no longer be replying to or reading your posts. You are
undoubtedly a seriously brainwashed, glaze eyed cultist that inhabits
the Twilight Zone of cult-dom. Insults are too good for the kind of
creature you are. Tarry in Twilight Zone-land forevermore. Your ship -
baha'ism - is fast sinking into oblivion anyway. Why should I care?

Sekhmet

Aug 8, 2003, 4:21:37 AM8/8/03
NIma wrote:
>I will no longer be replying to or reading your posts
[snip]

VICTORY!!!
Hey Dermod, raise a glass o' Guinness for me, will ya?

--Sekhmet

Paul Hammond

Aug 8, 2003, 7:46:56 AM8/8/03
freetho...@yahoo.com (Freethought110) wrote in message news:<83b59396.03080...@posting.google.com>...

Well done Sekhmet.

You've wiped the floor with this loser once again!

Paul

Susan Maneck

Aug 8, 2003, 1:37:53 PM8/8/03

>VICTORY!!!
>Hey Dermod, raise a glass o' Guinness for me, will ya?

How'd you get so lucky, Sekhmet!

Congratulations!

http://bahaistudies.net/susanmaneck/
http://list.jccc.net/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=bahai-st

Sekhmet

Aug 8, 2003, 10:29:28 PM8/8/03
Susan wrote:
>How'd you get so lucky, Sekhmet!

Luck always comes to those who persevere, if their hearts be pure. ;-)

--Sekhmet

Susan Maneck

Aug 9, 2003, 12:36:03 AM8/9/03

>Luck always comes to those who persevere, if their hearts be pure. ;-)

But will he really do it, that's what I want to know? I mean without us having
to put up his bail money?

MOST@btinternet.com Dermod Ryder

Aug 9, 2003, 1:47:42 PM8/9/03

"Sekhmet" <sekhm...@aol.com.nz> wrote in message

Ah indeed, I raised a pint of Caffrey's Irish Ale to your triumph last
evening - (the "Double" not being my favoured tipple)!

'Tis indeed a satisfaction I share with you - to be kill-filed by one who
cannot answer your arguments! Well done! Welcome to that exclusive club!

Freethought110

Aug 9, 2003, 10:31:08 PM8/9/03
sekhm...@aol.com.nz (Sekhmet) wrote in message news:<20030808042137...@mb-m24.aol.com>...

> NIma wrote:
> >I will no longer be replying to or reading your posts
> [snip]
>
> VICTORY!!!

In your dreams, bitch! I have no time for glaze-eyed cultists who lie
on behalf of their organization such as you. That is why it is a waste
of time for me to engage you in discussion.

Freethought110

Aug 9, 2003, 10:37:04 PM8/9/03
"Dermod Ryder" <grim_reaper MO...@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:<bh3c3u$429$1...@sparta.btinternet.com>...

Someone who once worked with you and then dropped you like a lead
balloon - good ole Rachel - once told me you were not to be trusted.
With each passing month, you not only prove it more and more, but that
also you are a two-faced fink and asshole as George Fleming keeps
telling us.

MOST@btinternet.com Dermod Ryder

Aug 9, 2003, 11:50:18 PM8/9/03

"Freethought110" <freetho...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > 'Tis indeed a satisfaction I share with you - to be kill-filed by one
who
> > cannot answer your arguments! Well done! Welcome to that exclusive
club!

> Someone who once worked with you and then dropped you like a lead
> balloon - good ole Rachel - once told me you were not to be trusted.
> With each passing month, you not only prove it more and more, but that
> also you are a two-faced fink and asshole as George Fleming keeps
> telling us.

Calm yourself! You gave me the opportunity and I had another dig at the
Queen of Plagiarism. She kill-filed me because she couldn't answer me.
QED.

I somehow don't think that "good ole Rachel" dropped me - vice versa would
be the true position, but sure what's the point of saying that for you know
it already.

As for George referring to me as a "two-faced fink and asshole" - I 've two
faces, both of them ugly and an asshole which is most useful, beneficial and
fully operational. When it's next in use I shall think of all three of
you - if that's OK with you and obviously what you want and anticipate.

Let me also clear up one or two misunderstandings which you and others may
labour under. Frankly I don't give a flying fuck what anybody thinks about
me. This is me - take it or leave it but I don't amend my behaviour to make
or retain friends or enemies. You wanna be a friend? Fine! You wannabe an
enemy? Fine! I really don't care which option you or anybody else chooses
in relation to me. I'm a t'ick Paddy after all - gift of the gab and fuck
all else!

But you really ought to start having a few laughs and stop taking things so
seriously, so take a piece of friendly advice and stop acting the bollix
around here. You could be so much more!

Pat Kohli

Aug 10, 2003, 1:10:15 AM8/10/03

Dermod Ryder wrote:

> "Freethought110" <freetho...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > 'Tis indeed a satisfaction I share with you - to be kill-filed by one
> who
> > > cannot answer your arguments! Well done! Welcome to that exclusive
> club!
> >
> > Someone who once worked with you and then dropped you like a lead
> > balloon - good ole Rachel - once told me you were not to be trusted.

When was that?

> > With each passing month, you not only prove it more and more, but that
> > also you are a two-faced fink and asshole as George Fleming keeps
> > telling us.

Many of us round here watch the merry go round of your friends. Is it any
surprise you would try an angle like this? It might mean more if she were to
say it herself, this week, directly, rather than have you recall it from many
moons ago, at some time when, having given you the benefit of the doubt, as so
many others did, she may have confided in you ... but, I suspect that was years
ago.

Sure, Dermod and Rachel had a tiff. Dermod and George have had a tiff. Dermod
and I even played some 'rough sport'. I shan't be trying to list all the folks
you've been civil to, and then decided to dress down here on TRB - I plan to go
to bed in a few hours.

W/ Dermod, there is a willingness to move past prior ill-will, as we can see
with his recent negotiations with George. Nima, you _used_ to be able to do
this. Lately, there is _no_evidence_ of human practicality. You've turned into
the hard-core fanatic which you truly loathe, a real "Pat Henry" kind of guy. I
can almost hear you saying the Montfort - "slay them all, for the lord doth know
..."

You can change, though, Nima, when _you_ want to change.

This posturing here, about how you were once trusted by Rachel, is, IMO, sad.
She may have trusted everyone but mrmahdi, making her probably the most widely
respected contributor to the group. Not to worry, though; I'm sure the lurkers
are with you in email.

Bye bye!
- Pat
kohli at ameritel.net

Sekhmet

Aug 10, 2003, 3:56:09 AM8/10/03

LOL! There goes another commitment:
"I will no longer be replying to or reading your posts..."

--Sekhmet

MOST@btinternet.com Dermod Ryder

Aug 10, 2003, 6:45:52 AM8/10/03

> LOL! There goes another commitment:
> "I will no longer be replying to or reading your posts..."

Yup! That's part of it!

They go on reading you anyway but forget the "bell book and candle" stuff at
the times that they actually respond to you.

It's the price of fame m'dear! Has to be borne gracefully!

> --Sekhmet

Freethought110

Aug 10, 2003, 8:43:48 AM8/10/03
sekhm...@aol.com.nz (Sekhmet) wrote in message news:<20030810035609...@mb-m25.aol.com>...

> Nima wrote:
> >sekhm...@aol.com.nz (Sekhmet) wrote in message
> >> [snip]
> >>
> >> VICTORY!!!
> >
> >In your dreams, bitch! I have no time for glaze-eyed cultists who lie
> >on behalf of their organization such as you. That is why it is a waste
> >of time for me to engage you in discussion.
>
> LOL! There goes another commitment:

Yeah, just to piss you off, bitch! Just to piss you off ;-P

Freethought110

Aug 10, 2003, 8:56:29 AM8/10/03
Fuck you, the high horse you rode in on, your religion, your prophet
and his successors, your most wholly book, institutions,
co-religionists and your disengenuous two-faced decietful cultist
morality. That's what I think of *you* and your patronizing
sanctimonious attitude and advice, cultist SOB. Now go do the world a
favor and jump off a cliff.

Susan Maneck

Aug 10, 2003, 2:40:24 PM8/10/03
>Many of us round here watch the merry go round of your friends.

Hey, but don't you think George and Nima were just made for one another?

Sekhmet

Aug 10, 2003, 2:56:08 PM8/10/03
Nima wrote:
>> LOL! There goes another commitment:
>
>Yeah, just to piss you off, bitch! Just to piss you off ;-P

Pissed off? Hardly-- I had made a little bet with myself that your lastworditis
would make you break your vow within 48 hours of making it.
SEKHMET WINS AGAIN!

--Sekhmet

Susan Maneck

Aug 10, 2003, 3:03:49 PM8/10/03
>Hardly-- I had made a little bet with myself that your lastworditis
>would make you break your vow within 48 hours of making it.
>SEKHMET WINS AGAIN!

You had to make it with yourself. No one is foolish enough to lay odds on Nima
keeping his word.

Pat Kohli

Aug 10, 2003, 3:43:01 PM8/10/03

Susan Maneck wrote:

> >Many of us round here watch the merry go round of your friends.
>
> Hey, but don't you think George and Nima were just made for one another?

Perhaps. Nima was talking about him as if he wer the answer to his agnostic
prayers, back in May 2002.

Freethought110

Aug 10, 2003, 7:36:08 PM8/10/03
"Dermod Ryder" <grim_reaper MO...@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:<bh4fdq$3cm$1...@hercules.btinternet.com>...

> "Freethought110" <freetho...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > 'Tis indeed a satisfaction I share with you - to be kill-filed by one
> who
> > > cannot answer your arguments! Well done! Welcome to that exclusive
> club!
> >
> > Someone who once worked with you and then dropped you like a lead
> > balloon - good ole Rachel - once told me you were not to be trusted.
> > With each passing month, you not only prove it more and more, but that
> > also you are a two-faced fink and asshole as George Fleming keeps
> > telling us.
>
> Calm yourself! You gave me the opportunity and I had another dig at the
> Queen of Plagiarism. She kill-filed me because she couldn't answer me.
> QED.
>
> I somehow don't think that "good ole Rachel" dropped me - vice versa would
> be the true position, but sure what's the point of saying that for you know
> it already.

You forget John Woodlock's reaction to you on Zuhur19. To the 'T'.

Freethought110

Aug 10, 2003, 7:42:58 PM8/10/03
sekhm...@aol.com.nz (Sekhmet) wrote in message news:<20030810145608...@mb-m14.aol.com>...

> Nima wrote:
> >> LOL! There goes another commitment:
> >
> >Yeah, just to piss you off, bitch! Just to piss you off ;-P
>
> Pissed off? Hardly--

Bullshit. If I hadn't gotten your goat, you wouldn't be practically
responding to every single post of mine. I have gotten right under
your skin and it is evident as men serving on the uhj ;-P~~~~~~~

Paul Hammond

Aug 10, 2003, 8:57:33 PM8/10/03
freetho...@yahoo.com (Freethought110) wrote in message news:<83b59396.03081...@posting.google.com>...

> Fuck you, the high horse you rode in on, your religion, your prophet
> and his successors, your most wholly book, institutions,
> co-religionists and your disengenuous two-faced decietful cultist
> morality. That's what I think of *you* and your patronizing
> sanctimonious attitude and advice, cultist SOB. Now go do the world a
> favor and jump off a cliff.

A palpable hit, Pat. A palpable hit!

Fantastic!

Pat Kohli

Aug 10, 2003, 10:32:40 PM8/10/03

Paul Hammond wrote:

Thanks, but, we know, the lurkers are with him in email. They won't be bothered with dialog, and now it seems he still
won't be in any meaningful dialog, either. There is next week, though.

Best wishes!

Sekhmet

Aug 11, 2003, 2:53:14 AM8/11/03
Nima wrote:
>Bullshit. If I hadn't gotten your goat, you wouldn't be practically
>responding to every single post of mine. I have gotten right under
>your skin and it is evident as men serving on the uhj ;-P~~~~~~~

Projection!
For the most part, I only respond to your posts when you talk to me or about
me, and it's quite clear (to me and probably to everyone else except Cal by
now) that you wouldn't have gotten into this particular mess at all if you
hadn't felt you just had to jump pottymouth first into a conversation I was
having with Dermod-- not that I object to others joining a conversation taking
place on a public newsgroup, but for someone who ostensibly can't be bothered
to waste his time on enemies, former "friends", and their religions, it does
seem a bit odd to find you so obsessed with our discussion that you felt you
had to get involved.
But the green-eyed monster of jealousy can cause people to do the strangest
things...

--Sekhmet

MOST@btinternet.com Dermod Ryder

Aug 11, 2003, 4:24:16 AM8/11/03

"Susan Maneck " <sma...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >Many of us round here watch the merry go round of your friends.
>
> Hey, but don't you think George and Nima were just made for one another?

Yeah! But where do you fit in - there can't be three in this marriage!

--
"Still kill-filed after all these months! Cadwych y cyswilt."

Paul Hammond

Aug 11, 2003, 9:06:54 AM8/11/03
sekhm...@aol.com.nz (Sekhmet) wrote in message news:<20030811025314...@mb-m14.aol.com>...

Indeed. And it's such a terrible thing to see when Nima
is so jealous of your relationship to Dermod.

I guess he's just rueing the day he threw away his
friendship with the Reaper so cheaply!

Paul

Freethought110

Aug 11, 2003, 7:18:38 PM8/11/03
paha...@onetel.net.uk (Paul Hammond) wrote in message news:<c977f97b.03081...@posting.google.com>...

Not. It's more like one is disgusted by the daily unashamed 69-ing
between these two.

> I guess he's just rueing the day he threw away his
> friendship with the Reaper so cheaply!

Nope! I am happy not to don't maintain friendships with two-faced
sleaze-bags who have their hand in the pocket of the cultists. You
people are absolutely welcome to your _friendships_. It is good
riddance as far as I am concerned.

Freethought110

Aug 11, 2003, 7:31:27 PM8/11/03
George Fleming has more integrity and moxi than the entire population
of you cultists squared. I am proud to call him friend.

MOST@btinternet.com Dermod Ryder

Aug 11, 2003, 8:03:48 PM8/11/03

"Freethought110" <freetho...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Dermod Ryder" <grim_reaper MO...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> > "Freethought110" <freetho...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > who
> > club!
> > >
> > > Someone who once worked with you and then dropped you like a lead
> > > balloon - good ole Rachel - once told me you were not to be trusted.
> > > With each passing month, you not only prove it more and more, but that
> > > also you are a two-faced fink and asshole as George Fleming keeps
> > > telling us.
> >
> > Calm yourself! You gave me the opportunity and I had another dig at the
> > Queen of Plagiarism. She kill-filed me because she couldn't answer me.
> > QED.
> >
> > I somehow don't think that "good ole Rachel" dropped me - vice versa
would
> > be the true position, but sure what's the point of saying that for you
know
> > it already.
>
> You forget John Woodlock's reaction to you on Zuhur19. To the 'T'.

Nope! Not in the least ... but ... like I said .... flying fuck!

Al-Kafir Al-Kabir

Aug 12, 2003, 2:35:56 AM8/12/03
"Dermod Ryder" <grim_reaper MO...@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:<bh9at3

> Nope! Not in the least ... but ... like I said .... flying fuck!

You obviously gave a flying fuck back then, noted by your particular
silence on his flame. And just to think, I came to your defence.

MOST@btinternet.com Dermod Ryder

Aug 16, 2003, 8:52:03 AM8/16/03

"Freethought110" <freetho...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > I guess he's just rueing the day he threw away his
> > friendship with the Reaper so cheaply!
>
> Nope! I am happy not to don't maintain friendships with two-faced
> sleaze-bags who have their hand in the pocket of the cultists. You
> people are absolutely welcome to your _friendships_. It is good
> riddance as far as I am concerned.

So long as one's friends agree with one's every move, all is well with the
world. But if they don't they are to be discarded. That is the true worth
of friendship. Yup! I can agree with that.

Freethought110

Aug 16, 2003, 10:11:28 PM8/16/03
"Dermod Ryder" <grim_reaper MO...@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:<bhl9dj$lot$1...@titan.btinternet.com>...

No, it is not a matter of disagreement of opinion, as you liberals
with your hands in the fundies pocket falsely have characterized the
situation. It is a matter of watching your friends back when he/she is
in the firing range of the enemy, namely the ao loyalist cultist
baha'is, which you no longer even acknowledge as the enemy. If this
was *real* war I would not wish to be in a trench with any one of you
guys because there is no guarantee that you would be watching your
friends back in the firing range during an assault. In fact all of you
would start firing at your friend's back who was moving to take enemy
position just to take the heat off yourselves. That is the kind of
people you are. Like Steven Scholl said the baha'i liberals have no
solidarity, which is a good thing in many respects because there is
absolutely no guarantee whatsoever that if and when the liberals ever
became predominant or won the war against the fundies they would be
any different to the fundies. In fact the liberal/unenrolled crowd are
at the end of the day committed cultists as well. It just a matter of
emphasis that separates the two factions.

errol9

Aug 17, 2003, 4:05:09 AM8/17/03
in article 83b59396.03081...@posting.google.com, Freethought110
at freetho...@yahoo.com wrote on 17/8/03 2:11 am:

I second this..................Errol

Cal E. Rollins

Aug 17, 2003, 3:01:53 PM8/17/03
Nima,

I've always said that the liberals and conservatives are just two sides
of the plug nickel. It's just whether one has a preference for heads or
tails. --Cal

Paul Hammond

Aug 17, 2003, 3:31:24 PM8/17/03
errol9 <err...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:<BB64E7B5.32BE2%err...@ntlworld.com>...

> in article 83b59396.03081...@posting.google.com, Freethought110
> at freetho...@yahoo.com wrote on 17/8/03 2:11 am:
>
> > "Dermod Ryder" <grim_reaper MO...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> >> "Freethought110" <freetho...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> So long as one's friends agree with one's every move, all is well with the
> >> world. But if they don't they are to be discarded. That is the true worth
> >> of friendship. Yup! I can agree with that.
> >
> > No, it is not a matter of disagreement of opinion, as you liberals
> > with your hands in the fundies pocket falsely have characterized the
> > situation. It is a matter of watching your friends back when he/she is
> > in the firing range of the enemy, namely the ao loyalist cultist
> > baha'is, which you no longer even acknowledge as the enemy.

I think Dermod did a marvellous job of watching my back.

If this
> > was *real* war I would not wish to be in a trench with any one of you
> > guys because there is no guarantee that you would be watching your
> > friends back in the firing range during an assault. In fact all of you
> > would start firing at your friend's back who was moving to take enemy
> > position just to take the heat off yourselves.

Yeah, I guess Star might feel that sort of way about you?

Brooks Ellis

Aug 17, 2003, 4:05:52 PM8/17/03
I don't spend much time at TRB but I want to respond to this:

freetho...@yahoo.com (Freethought110) wrote in message news:<83b59396.03081...@posting.google.com>...

> Fuck you, the high horse you rode in on, your religion, your prophet
> and his successors, your most wholly book, institutions,
> co-religionists and your disengenuous two-faced decietful cultist
> morality. That's what I think of *you* and your patronizing
> sanctimonious attitude and advice, cultist SOB.

A lot of people think that way about me, my attitude, and my advice.
So far, they haven't convinced me to change.

> Now go do the world a favor and jump off a cliff.

I'm not going away. I won't say "Sorry, I'm not going away" because
I'm not sorry at all.

I'm doing the world a favor by proclaiming the Glad Tidings of
Baha'u'llah.

Freethought110

Aug 17, 2003, 9:16:03 PM8/17/03
be6...@aol.com (Brooks Ellis) wrote in message news:<4d54a1e7.03081...@posting.google.com>...

In other words, you are a cultist.

MOST@btinternet.com Dermod Ryder

Aug 21, 2003, 2:21:14 PM8/21/03

"Freethought110" <freetho...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Like Steven Scholl said the baha'i liberals have no
> solidarity, which is a good thing in many respects because there is
> absolutely no guarantee whatsoever that if and when the liberals ever
> became predominant or won the war against the fundies they would be
> any different to the fundies. In fact the liberal/unenrolled crowd are
> at the end of the day committed cultists as well. It just a matter of
> emphasis that separates the two factions.

And what exactly are you in this melange? A homophobic racist?

Loyalty is a two way street - one does not place one's friends in positions
where they are expected to loyally cover that which is repugnant to them.

MOST@btinternet.com Dermod Ryder

Aug 21, 2003, 2:21:13 PM8/21/03

"Brooks Ellis" <be6...@aol.com> wrote in message

> I'm doing the world a favor by proclaiming the Glad Tidings of
> Baha'u'llah.

What you do to the world is of no great concern to me but please don't do it
here!

Sekhmet

Aug 21, 2003, 9:11:38 PM8/21/03
Dermod wrote:
>And what exactly are you in this melange? A homophobic racist?

Hey, don't forget "misogynistic"! He reminds me of the fellow in that old
Kingston Trio song:
"They’re rioting in Africa, they’re starving in Spain
There’s hurricanes in Florida, and Texas needs rain
The whole world is festering with unhappy souls
The French hate the Germans, the Germans hate the Poles
Italians hate Yugoslavs, South Africans hate the Dutch
AND I DON’T LIKE ANYBODY VERY MUCH!!"
(from "The Merry Minuet")

--Sekhmet

Freethought110

Aug 21, 2003, 10:59:36 PM8/21/03
"Dermod Ryder" <grim_reaper MO...@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:<bi32ip$qtr$1...@titan.btinternet.com>...

> "Freethought110" <freetho...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Like Steven Scholl said the baha'i liberals have no
> > solidarity, which is a good thing in many respects because there is
> > absolutely no guarantee whatsoever that if and when the liberals ever
> > became predominant or won the war against the fundies they would be
> > any different to the fundies. In fact the liberal/unenrolled crowd are
> > at the end of the day committed cultists as well. It just a matter of
> > emphasis that separates the two factions.
>
> And what exactly are you in this melange?

An out and out anti-bahai.

> Loyalty is a two way street - one does not place one's friends in positions
> where they are expected to loyally cover that which is repugnant to them.

Then what John Woodlock said to you is absolutely spot on.

Freethought110

Aug 21, 2003, 11:02:44 PM8/21/03
paha...@onetel.net.uk (Paul Hammond) wrote in message

> I think Dermod did a marvellous job of watching my back.

Which goes to the *fact* that Dermod is politically castrated and has
been aiding and abetting the enemy for quite some time.

> Yeah, I guess Star might feel that sort of way about you?

Big deal! Starr is a delusional lunatic and an anti-Iranian racist,
acknowledged by no less than people within her own community of
Western Australia.

Gaza Yaza

Aug 21, 2003, 11:43:41 PM8/21/03
"Dermod Ryder" <grim_reaper MO...@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:<bi32ip$qtr$1...@titan.btinternet.com>...

Just kiss and make up you two wierdos and give us a break; or whatever
it is you want to get up to in doing the job.

That's the long and short of it.

Gaza

MOST@btinternet.com Dermod Ryder

Aug 22, 2003, 5:41:05 AM8/22/03

> "Dermod Ryder" <grim_reaper MO...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> > "Freethought110" <freetho...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > Like Steven Scholl said the baha'i liberals have no
> > > solidarity, which is a good thing in many respects because there is
> > > absolutely no guarantee whatsoever that if and when the liberals ever
> > > became predominant or won the war against the fundies they would be
> > > any different to the fundies. In fact the liberal/unenrolled crowd are
> > > at the end of the day committed cultists as well. It just a matter of
> > > emphasis that separates the two factions.
> >
> > And what exactly are you in this melange?
>
> An out and out anti-bahai.

And not a racist or a homophobe or are they synonomous?

> > Loyalty is a two way street - one does not place one's friends in
positions
> > where they are expected to loyally cover that which is repugnant to
them.

> Then what John Woodlock said to you is absolutely spot on.

And what exactly was that? Not that, as I've noted already, it makes any
difference to or affects me thinking in any way but it's of passing interest
to endeavour to understand why another's opinion of me is so important to
you. Can't you make your mind up on your own or do you always have to have
the crutch of another's musings?

MOST@btinternet.com Dermod Ryder

Aug 22, 2003, 5:41:05 AM8/22/03

"Freethought110" <freetho...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> paha...@onetel.net.uk (Paul Hammond) wrote in message
>
> > I think Dermod did a marvellous job of watching my back.
>
> Which goes to the *fact* that Dermod is politically castrated and has
> been aiding and abetting the enemy for quite some time.

I'm quite relieved you inserted "politically" - its absence is just too
painful to contemplate. As for "aiding and abetting the enemy" - yes
indeed - I've done much to save Suzie Wong from the perils of diagonal steam
trappery. Of course, being the ingrate and hussy that she is, there's not
been one word of thanks.

> > Yeah, I guess Star might feel that sort of way about you?
>
> Big deal! Starr is a delusional lunatic and an anti-Iranian racist,
> acknowledged by no less than people within her own community of
> Western Australia.

Your expose of Starr and her subsequent disappearance from here endeared you
to many. When will it be Errol's turn ... and your own .... of course?

MOST@btinternet.com Dermod Ryder

Aug 22, 2003, 5:41:06 AM8/22/03

"Gaza Yaza" <Gaza...@rock.com> wrote in message

> "Dermod Ryder" <grim_reaper MO...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> > "Freethought110" <freetho...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > Like Steven Scholl said the baha'i liberals have no
> > > solidarity, which is a good thing in many respects because there is
> > > absolutely no guarantee whatsoever that if and when the liberals ever
> > > became predominant or won the war against the fundies they would be
> > > any different to the fundies. In fact the liberal/unenrolled crowd are
> > > at the end of the day committed cultists as well. It just a matter of
> > > emphasis that separates the two factions.
> >
> > And what exactly are you in this melange? A homophobic racist?
> >
> > Loyalty is a two way street - one does not place one's friends in
positions
> > where they are expected to loyally cover that which is repugnant to
them.

> Just kiss and make up

Feckoff! I don't kiss men ... especially not short Iranians.

> you two wierdos

I'm the only weirdo around here and take not kindly to any pretender to my
title

> and give us a break;

Arm or leg?

> or whatever
> it is you want to get up to in doing the job.

Oooooh! Who's a dirty boy then?

> That's the long and short of it.

You've noticed - I'm long and he's short!

> Gaza

Do you play football, by any chance?

Paul Hammond

Aug 22, 2003, 6:26:05 AM8/22/03
freetho...@yahoo.com (Freethought110) wrote in message news:<83b59396.03082...@posting.google.com>...

Aww! And you two used to be such good friends!

Isn't Errol the only friend you've got these
days? Planning to dump him around November is it?

Paul

Freethought110

Aug 22, 2003, 10:44:22 PM8/22/03
paha...@onetel.net.uk (Paul Hammond) wrote in message

> Aww! And you two used to be such good friends!

Until I met her in the flesh and changed my mind.

> Isn't Errol the only friend you've got these
> days?

No.

Freethought110

Aug 22, 2003, 11:38:17 PM8/22/03
"Dermod Ryder" <grim_reaper MO...@btinternet.com> wrote in message >

>Can't you make your mind up on your own or do you always have to have

> the crutch of another's musings?

After you stabbed me in the back I realized he had been right about you all along.

Freethought110

Aug 22, 2003, 11:39:55 PM8/22/03
"Dermod Ryder" <grim_reaper MO...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

>When will it be Errol's turn ... and your own .... of course?

When PIGS fly.

Steve Marshall

Aug 23, 2003, 12:06:00 AM8/23/03
>When PIGS fly.

Brisbane, Aust. (Gold Coast TRiBune) Pigs flying over the frozen
landscape of hell reported that online manifestation, Nima Hazini,
lost his last friend on Tuesday, just moments after the sun set in the
East.

"I just misplaced him. No doubt he'll turn up again. Besides, I have
lots more people waiting in line to hang out with me. You'd better
believe it." said Hazini, as monkeys flew out of his butt.

Hazini cut short the press conference to join the victory parade for
the Rugby World Cup champions - the Australian Wallabies - who were
winding their way through the eye of a needle led by a camel.

Freethought110

Aug 23, 2003, 2:56:38 AM8/23/03
"Dermod Ryder" <grim_reaper MO...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> And not a racist or a homophobe or are they synonomous?

If pointing out and drawing attention to the imperialistic cultural
arrogance, passive-aggressive racism and innate ethnic sense of
superiority most of you Western baha'is and ex-baha'is continually
show towards people hailing from the Middle East and Iran is racism,
then I am proudly a racist in the best tradition of Franz Fanon and
loudly proclaim to be so. Also if drawing attention to the hypocrisy,
double standards and in-group sleaze of such two faced sleaze bags as
Steve Marshall makes me a homophobe, so be it! I am that too.

Paul Hammond

Aug 23, 2003, 7:03:24 AM8/23/03
Steve Marshall <asm...@es.co.nz> wrote in message news:<mepdkvsmi1h1asofq...@4ax.com>...

ROTFLMAO! Nice one, Steve!

Paul

MOST@btinternet.com Dermod Ryder

Aug 23, 2003, 8:03:59 AM8/23/03

"Freethought110" <freetho...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Dermod Ryder" <grim_reaper MO...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>
> > And not a racist or a homophobe or are they synonomous?
>
> If pointing out and drawing attention to the imperialistic cultural
> arrogance, passive-aggressive racism and innate ethnic sense of
> superiority most of you Western baha'is and ex-baha'is continually
> show towards people hailing from the Middle East and Iran is racism,
> then I am proudly a racist in the best tradition of Franz Fanon and
> loudly proclaim to be so.

And what do you show here but your own "imperialistic cultural

arrogance, passive-aggressive racism and innate ethnic sense of

superiority?" You live in the West - your family fled to it, was accepted
by it, has prospered within that society and now, the dog bites the hand
that offered it succour. You're a disoriented Oriental.

You do exactly the same as me in assuming that your culture is superior to
that of any other nation or people in the world. But we separate at that
point for you, being in a minority, have moved to the point of hating the
people within whose culture you choose to live. And that, me old fruitcake,
invariably stems from jealousy and ingratitude. You've come to hate the
tolerance of your adoptive home because your real homeland lacks it and you
have projected that lack onto others.

BTW I know, at first hand, the experience of being in a perceived minority
which is the object of hatred by the majority. But I never made the mistake
of thinking that the reality was that the entire majority hated the minority
for that is not nor ever was the case. Racial or religious prejudice
usually arises, in the first instance, from fear that a minority will grow
and destroy or otherwise threaten the well-being of the majority. This is
often irrational but human affairs tend that way.

> Also if drawing attention to the hypocrisy,
> double standards and in-group sleaze of such two faced sleaze bags as
> Steve Marshall makes me a homophobe, so be it! I am that too.

The sexual orientation of one may be of passing interest but it is of no
concern and not a fit subject for public consumption.

MOST@btinternet.com Dermod Ryder

Aug 23, 2003, 8:04:00 AM8/23/03

"Freethought110" <freetho...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Perhaps you should quietly recollect those that you stabbed in the back
before pointing the finger of guilt.

MOST@btinternet.com Dermod Ryder

Aug 23, 2003, 8:36:54 AM8/23/03

"Freethought110" <freetho...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Dermod Ryder" <grim_reaper MO...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>

> >When will it be Errol's turn ... and your own .... of course?
>
> When PIGS fly.

Paddies in Good Standing fly day and daily .... with the assistance of
aircraft, naturally. We're not that daft!

Freethought110

Aug 23, 2003, 11:15:51 PM8/23/03
"Dermod Ryder" <grim_reaper MO...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> And what do you show here but your own "imperialistic cultural

> arrogance, passive-aggressive racism and innate ethnic sense of
> superiority?"

I don't, your friends do.

>You live in the West - your family fled to it, was accepted
> by it, has prospered within that society and now, the dog bites the hand
> that offered it succour.

No, we came here and beat you at your own game on your own turf. But
we wouldn't be here if your governments and their interests had not
meddled in our internal affairs for a century. In fact, with our
petro-dollars we would've surpassed you economically as the most
powerful nation in the region, and ergo this is precisely the reason
why Iran was meddled with, and why your governments keep meddling.

> You're a disoriented Oriental.

No, I am a fully cognizant and well oriented Iranian who will never
kowtow or defer to a white European master and his interests on any
matter.

> But we separate at that
> point for you, being in a minority, have moved to the point of hating the
> people within whose culture you choose to live.

Because I have come to know the insidious cancer, hypocrisy and
disease which is your culture.

>And that, me old fruitcake,
> invariably stems from jealousy and ingratitude.

No, it stems from first hand knowledge and experience. And I have
nothing to be grateful for to your lot. We (all of us Iranian expats)
made it on our own intiative and efforts. It is *you* guys who are
jealous of our success and beating you at your own game.

> You've come to hate the
> tolerance of your adoptive home

What tolerance?

Freethought110

Aug 24, 2003, 12:07:06 AM8/24/03
Pretty desperate, eh Kiwi? What, doesn't Paul blow you hard enough?!

Freethought110

Aug 24, 2003, 12:08:14 AM8/24/03
crol...@webtv.net (Cal E. Rollins) wrote in message news:<20432-3F3...@storefull-2335.public.lawson.webtv.net>...

You're right, Cal. I should've listened to your considered wisdom the
first time you uttered it.

Freethought110

Aug 24, 2003, 12:21:02 AM8/24/03
And another thing. Considering I live in Australia and have lived in
North America (not Europe), it does not cease to amaze me how given
the fact that both these continents have been colonized, its
indigenous peoples put the sword and bayonet, their culture and way of
life destroyed by the European white man, you people can still walk
around with a sense of white man's entitlement to these lands and talk
as if you own it. We who left our motherland came to the land of the
black Australian Aborigines and the Native Americans, who are the true
claimants of *real* entitlement to these two continents - not you
Europeans -, as guests. We are here as their guests and NOT yours!
These two continets are not yours to peddle or claim or use as a
crutch against people of color from anywhere, and never have they
been. You and your forefathers are the usurping illegitimate
occupiers, baby killers and the genocidal criminals upon these
continents - not us! We came in peace and as friends to the land of
its indigenous peoples. You came as cold-blooded killers and marauders
of others peoples land, life and wealth. We (and I mean all of us
non-European immigrants) have more of an entitlement to live here than
any whitey, any day. And thankfully history is witness to it.

Freethought110

Aug 24, 2003, 12:31:31 AM8/24/03
Steve Marshall <asm...@es.co.nz> wrote in message news:<mepdkvsmi1h1asofq...@4ax.com>...
> >When PIGS fly.
>
> Brisbane, Aust. (Gold Coast TRiBune) Pigs flying over the frozen
> landscape of hell reported that online manifestation, Nima Hazini,
> lost his last friend on Tuesday, just moments after the sun set in the
> East.

Believe me, I neither wish nor want you people as friends.

Freethought110

Aug 24, 2003, 2:13:26 AM8/24/03
"Dermod Ryder" <grim_reaper MO...@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:<bi7l7g$hfr$2...@titan.btinternet.com>...

I stabbed none of you fools anywhere. You fucked me because I refused
to play any longer by your dirty rules of double dealing and behind
the scenes ass kissing of the ao cultists. I have recollected well and
therefore can point the finger at you fuckers with a clear as crystal
conscience.

errol9

Aug 24, 2003, 3:18:31 AM8/24/03
in article 83b59396.03082...@posting.google.com, Freethought110
at freetho...@yahoo.com wrote on 24/8/03 4:21 am:

> And another thing. Considering I live in Australia and have lived in
> North America (not Europe), it does not cease to amaze me how given
> the fact that both these continents have been colonized, its
> indigenous peoples put the sword and bayonet, their culture and way of
> life destroyed by the European white man, you people can still walk
> around with a sense of white man's entitlement to these lands and talk
> as if you own it. We who left our motherland came to the land of the
> black Australian Aborigines and the Native Americans, who are the true
> claimants of *real* entitlement to these two continents - not you
> Europeans -, as guests. We are here as their guests and NOT yours!
> These two continets are not yours to peddle or claim or use as a
> crutch against people of color from anywhere, and never have they
> been. You and your forefathers are the usurping illegitimate
> occupiers, baby killers and the genocidal criminals upon these
> continents - not us! We came in peace and as friends to the land of
> its indigenous peoples. You came as cold-blooded killers and marauders
> of others peoples land, life and wealth. We (and I mean all of us
> non-European immigrants) have more of an entitlement to live here than
> any whitey, any day. And thankfully history is witness to it.

Worse than that, they wouldn't even let him play the big drum in
Sandy Row L.O.L 1690 Flute band................Errol

Freethought110

Aug 24, 2003, 5:34:28 AM8/24/03