Yom Kippur, a lunar month late?

David Dalton

Oct 15, 2021, 1:48:11 AM10/15/21
For details on my recent progress in my attempt to trigger a
new age, see the threads

"Dussehra followed by (phase of) Yom Kippur”

on alt.religion.druid or alt.magick

and

"belly pop test to determine avatar/buddha type status”

on alt.religion.hindu or talk.religion/.buddhism .

New since then: the installations of the updates of the healing
circle prescriptions and of the species balance are complete,
the sins adjustment is complete, the sudden magickal
physical evolution has begun, and the assisted shaktipat
completion items (1) -- (5) have begun to come on.

Most related to the subject line are the healing circle (or
sentencing circle) prescriptions, moderated by God (the
ruler of the region all/everything) and enforced by
Cosma (the someone who is that which at least most
modern cosmologists believe began with the Big Bang,
and who I think is a subset of all/everything).

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)