Of Baha'is and spies

kps59

Feb 11, 2010, 3:55:25 AM2/11/10
The Baha'is Under the Provisions of the Covenant have never, do not,
and never will commit nor condone any acts of espionage or political
intrigue. Let the following be for the record so that no one will
mistake the actions of deranged and misguided individuals who
perpetrate such acts of skulduggery whilst cloaking themselves
treacherously in the robe of the Baha'i Revelation to prey like
ravening wolves upon the unsuspecting peoples of the entire world. And
may God have mercy on their souls for that which they have done and
are now doing!

"Be thou guided by wisdom under all conditions, inasmuch as persons
who harbour evil motives have been and are still diligently engaged in
intriguing."

(Baha'u'llah, Tablets of Baha'u'llah, p. 174)

"...do not meddle with political affairs..."

('Abdu'l-Baha', Will and Testament, p. 15)

RED ALERT
(Complied by a Baha’i in India)
When a believer in Baha’u'llah, whether he was in the faith at the
time of Shoghi Effendi or a recent adherent, finds that a person or a
group of people have taken over the command of the faith in opposition
to an authoritative figure [Neal Chase that comes in the Greater
Covenant of God] or institution such as the International Baha’i
Council [now UHJ.net with Neal Chase as its president] set up by
Shoghi Effendi, the red flare should shoot up. Or if they should find
a person or a group of people going against any of the provisions of
the Will and Testament of ‘Abdu’l-Baha or going against Shoghi Effendi
or any of his plans such as found in his plan of his world Crusade for
the setting up the Universal House of Justice in four stages, the red
flare should shoot up. Or if anyone finds a so-called Universal House
of Justice that doesn’t have the executive branch, which is an
integral part of the Universal House of Justice, as its head, then the
red flare should shoot up. Or if a so-called Universal House of
Justice is elected by National Spiritual Assemblies and not elected by
Secondary Houses of Justice including all nations, such as Russia,
then the red flare should shoot up. Or if you find that all of these
violations are present, then there should be a red flame of fire
bursting a mile high into the air to jar you out of your lethargy,
awakening you to the gravity of this most malignant cancer infecting
the body of believers.
This malignant spiritual cancer is deadly. It resembles a cancer in
the body of a person. It starts out like a little bump or sore. If
detected early it can be eradicated and treated and thus save the
person’s life. But if it is not detected or treated properly, it will
metastasize and spread throughout the entire body of believers, which
is fatal.
These spiritually sick Covenant-breakers do not have a message for the
world, for whoever in their right senses would ever accept their
headless so-called “House of Justice” as anything but a headless
monster? However, everyone will accept the Universal House of Justice
with the lineage of David as its president because it fulfills
Biblical prophecies and is in accordance with the sacred Will and
Testament and as it was set up by Shoghi Effendi.

talk.religion.bahai
Michael McCarron confesses to being a spy on the Soghomonian Orthodox
Baha’i groups

Wahid - NUR exposes that Michael McCarron, owner of the newly self-
proclaimed “Anarchist BUPC” site on Facebook and Twitter confesses to
being a spy on behalf of the Haifan “Hands-Faith” mainstream “Baha’i”
group.

According to NUR, Michael McCarron is a dangerous military agent and
spy, and is NOT to be trusted under any circumstances.

From Nur on the Chicago Topix blog:

This is not a tirade. In the 1990s Mr McCarron was working as an
informant to Federal law enforcement authorities in the capacity of
infiltrating various Sufi and fringe Bahai groups. In the late 1990s
he was claiming to be close to Soghomian. I later caught him
functioning in the same capacity of informant with the Haifan US
National Spiritual Assembly and its assorted hacks as well. There is a
November 2002 post by Susan Maneck on TRB, which I'll dig up, that
clearly establishes McCarron as an informant to Susan Maneck herself.
Without identifying his names, she identifies McCarron as "one of my
friends" who told her about the contents of a private conversation
McCarron and I had had in October-November 1998.

BUPCers of all factions, seriously beware of this guy. Anything you
reveal about yourselves will be noted about you to US Federal
officials and potentially to the Haifan US NSA. This individual is on
the take with the Haifans in the capacity of informant and spy. (Nur -
#2449)

It also occurs to me that during this time when the legal appeal has
not been finalized, McCarron has possibly been put up to infiltrate
your BUPC group by interested parties in order to collect information
for NSA lawyers. (Nur - #2450)

You have been warned.

From Nur on talk.religion.bahai
Michael McCarron confesses to being a spy on the Soghomonian Orthodox
Baha’i groups:

NUR Oct 22 2009, 4:02 pm

Yet more from Mccarron
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/buddhism/TFIIGSPMCPELF67OR/p127
[Note Mr Mccarron briefly lived at the New Jersey Sufi hospice of
which I was the charge from September to November 1998]
Wahid,
As I mentioned when we lived together I participated in operations in
the middle east with the US Military gathering intelligence. You are
taking that information and distorting and projecting onto me all
these other false allegations. Your allegations are not based in
factual information. So I am asking you to back off a bit with the
blanket assertions. By making such assertions you are putting
innocent
people at risk based on our past.
If any lawyer needs more information email amrallah...@gmail.com as I
noted earlier.
that's a really good point. i am attempting to take responsibility
for
my actions. there are OTHERS that need to do the same, that taught me
these values and participated and encouraged collection of more
information. For instance, people that participate in recruiting
informants among young baha'is. for example, people that encourage
backbiting and spying as adherence to the covenant, which is taught
every young baha'i. what is that counselor stuff about again?
assistants for the protection of the cause? what is that? The same
culture that I experienced in the military is the same culture that
permeates the Haifan Baha'i organization. coincidence?
Wahid. Can you please email me I need to correlate some information
regarding something you posted somewhere else in regards to the Haifa
Organization's info gathering. I don't want to tip them off to the
specifics that is why i need you to email me. amrallah...@gmail.com

Having allegedly first infiltrated the Soghomonian and/or Orthodox
circles as an information gatherer for the sans-Guardians, McCarron
has now apparently infiltrated with a cabal of ex-BUPC’s with whom the
current Guardian entrusted the relics of the hair and the blood and
the original tablets from ‘Abdu’l-Baha to Mason.

It appears that McCarron’s new mission is to pose as a “BUPC” to act
bizarre and against the Will and Testament. His recent actions seem
to be aimed at 1) discrediting the BUPC peoples, as well as 2) getting
the people to reject the current guardian, Neal Chase, the only son of
Pepe, the son of Mason, the son of ‘Abdu’l-Baha and therefore the only
aghsan alive in the world today that can possibly qualify as president
of the true UHJ (see www.UHJ.net). 3) It looks like McCarron has
chosen to ensconce himself with them that are in possession of the
physical relics of the hair and the blood and the letters from ‘Abdu’l-
Baha to Mason, in order to eventually “liberate” and assure that these
relics shall become the property of the Haifan mainstream group.

Upon examination of his comings and goings amongst the various Baha’i
groups it seems to suggest that this man uses the tactics of the spy
to compromise people using “ins” to influence unsuspecting souls. One
of the tactics of the spy is to come on sexually as either a
heterosexual (illicit affair) or homosexual in order to entrap people
who do not want to be compromised or “outed” – all things foreign to
the real Baha’i faith, which is nonjudgmental as true Baha’i has
“elimination of prejudice of all kinds”. Does McCarron use these
tactics to gain the advantage over others? What we do know is that he
publically professes himself as being anarchist, homosexual, bi,
liberation theologian, anti-cult, etc. Does he do this in order to
become deeply ensconced into the lives of the people he is
infiltrating before he turns around and denounces them as a “cult” and
steals either the material property or info that he needs to on his
“mission” for his handlers? What if people happen to die? Well
accidents happen don’t they?

From Nur:

“Re: @@ATTENTION: haifan baha'i cultists call for the murder of Neal
Chase@@ (talk.religion.bahai)

For those who do not know the record of Michael McCarron and his
questionable past, it is plainly posted on the web, by NUR, who lived
and worked with “Double O” McCarron. NUR suggests that McCarron is a
trained military agent trained for gathering intelligence who has
worked for the US military and as a free agent for the CIA in the
Middle Eastern ops amongst Sufi and other Muslim insurgent groups.
Phillip Agee says their task is to use psi-ops to perturb and destroy
nations, foment wars, blackmail and extort people with threats of
“outing” them, let alone assassinate leaders. Is this “anarchist
Baha’i” tactic to be used against public religious leaders, such as
Neal Chase, and used to disrupt, communities such as the various Mason
Remey groups and those loyal to the true BUPC? Was Dr. David Kelly
murdered after his acceptance of Neal Chase (UHJ.net) and the BUPC?
Where was McCarron when Dr. David Kelley died? (http://
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488667/Why-I-know-weapons-expert-Dr-David-Kelly-murdered-MP-spent-year-investigating-death.html)

In God’s foreknowledge of these type of events, guided by
Baha’u’llah’s action to present all the relics of the Bab to Mirza
Yahya, Neal Chase, following the example of Baha’u’llah made sure that
all the relics of ‘Abdu’l-Baha, Mason and Pepe that were given to him
as his personal inheritance remained with dissident former BUPC
members. For this reason McCarron is not amongst the BUPC, but only
ensconced with those in possession of the material artifacts which are
of no avail.

Like Hitler that sought the relics of Jesus “the spear of destiny” and
the holy “arc” of Moses, or Islamicists that covet the “sword of Ali”
or the “cloak of Muhammad”, these materialists will stop at nothing to
perturb and even kill the people until they get what they want which
is ANARCHY and CHAOS.

According to NUR, is Michael McCarron a dangerous military agent and
spy? From his own confessions, Michael McCarron is certainly NOT to be
trusted under any circumstances. Those ex-BUPC members should evict
him from their midst because they don’t know what they are messing
with.

“Re: @@ATTENTION: haifan baha'i cultists call for the murder of Neal
Chase@@ (talk.religion.bahai)

Now McCarron professes to be a repentant ‘Baha’i” who accepts Dr.
Jensen, a “Saul” turned “Paul”. Are Gullible ex-BUPC that reject
UHJ.net with Neal Chase as the living Davidic king actually taken in
by “00-anarchist” Michael McCarron, “Saul turned Paul” act? He cannot
truly accept Dr. Jensen while he is in opposition to the current
Guardian Neal Chase. These two positions are mutually exclusive. Is he
a complete phony infiltrating the ranks of gullible ex-BUPC’s to get
his hands on the relics, and at the same time act bizarre to discredit
the BUPC while pretending to be of it, which he certainly is not?

Wake UP YOU FOOLS – before it is too LATE!!!

NUR Oct 20 2009, 7:42 pm
Michael McCarron
San Francisco, CA
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/buddhism/TFIIGSPMCPELF67OR/p125
I have been spending a lot of time with my Bible lately, studying the
teachings of Dr. Leland Jensen. One biblical concept that has entered
my life lately through the grace of God is that of 'atonement'.
Accountability, or what is known in the Baha'i faith as self-
reflection (muhasaba), yaeh, I got some research on that too. Anyway,
I have some atonement to do publicly here for a grave sin I committed
when I was younger and dumber. Like Paul as a younger Baha'i held the
robes for those that were stoning the Remeyites, so to speak, sorry
for all the biblical type references but that is the influence of Dr.
Jensen. I don't want to go into the details, and like Paul I acted
with the self-confidence that what I was doing was righteous. Like I
said I was younger and dumber and entered the Faith under the
influence of the Haifa organization, which I now know to be
'oppressive' and by their fruits ye shall know them. With as such I
did not fall far from my spiritual fathers at the time. I undertook
actions which in the end, I won't go into the details of how it was
all set up here, in the end I spied on those loyal to Mason Remey.
Specifically, I want to make an unconditional apology to the Jacques
Soghomonian community for my hurtful, wrong and vindictive actions
that are a matter of public record from 10 years ago. I deeply
apologize for any hurt it may have caused. I pray that you were
shielded by God from my actions and they were merely a ripple on the
horizon, if that. I humbly ask your forgiveness. I was wrong and was,
and still am, just starting to learn what the words Baha'i really
mean. To the members of the Haifa organization reading this thread I
just want to challenge you to read the writings of Dr. Leland Jensen
for if you are one of the 144,000 you will be chosen by God and you
will find those confirmations by reading the writings of Dr. Leland
Jensen, notably 'The Most-Mighty Document' and 'Entry By Troops, Part
II'. As Dr. Jensen was given clean robes, see story in Zech. Chapter
3, so we also can be given clean robes, but we have to make atonoment
for it first.
I may be majnun, but that isn't such a bad thing. Baha'u'llah writes:
One must judge of search by the standard of the Majnún of Love. 11 It
is related that one day they came upon Majnún sifting the dust, and
his tears flowing down. They said,“What doest thou?” He said,“I seek
for Laylí.” They cried,“Alas for thee! Laylí is of pure spirit, and
thou seekest her in the dust!” He said,“I seek her everywhere; haply
somewhere I shall find her.”
Yea, although to the wise it be shameful to seek the Lord of Lords in
the dust, yet this betokeneth intense ardor in searching.“Whoso
seeketh out a thing with zeal shall find it.” Seven Valleys
I will not be commenting publicly on this further, if you need to
talk
to me you can email amrallah...@gmail.com
may God send down his light upon all your hearts and have a blessed
day, and give you the power to work toward full liberation, which to
me is the Kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.
<
<
Jeffrey Oct 21 2009, 2:58 pm
What a sick dude that guy is, and how sick and paranoid is the NSA to
be spying on everyone?
Jeffrey
<
<
NUR Oct 21 2009, 7:33 pm
On Oct 22, 7:58 am, Jeffrey wrote:

> What a sick dude that guy is, and how sick and paranoid is the NSA to
> be spying on everyone?
> Jeffrey
Indeed. Check out a previous message of his on the same board:
Have a look at message #2408
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/buddhism/TFIIGSPMCPELF67OR/p120
It is ironic that I would be outed publicly on this thread, even
after
noting earlier I believed that this was a private matter. It is also
ironic for it was the closet that drove me out of the Baha'i Faith to
begin with. Had the Baha'i Faith not been overtly homophobic,
transphobic, biphobic, etc, had the current administration not been
oppressive toward the LGBTQ community I may still be a member of that
organization to this day. However, it is oppressive towards members
of
it's own community. Had the Baha'i Faith not persecuted the honest
attempts by academics to understand their faith in accord with
science
and reason I might still be a member of the Baha'i Faith. Had I not
seen with my own eyes while a member of the Baha'i Faith the sexism
inherent in it's communities I might still be a member of the Baha'i
Faith. Had I not seen the inherent racism in evengalization efforts,
might still be a member of the Baha'i Faith. Had I not seen
administrative members willfully cooperating with the FBI to spy on
Iranian immigrants of other faiths [such as himself – what a
double - talking liar!] I might still be a member of the
Baha'i Faith to this day. However, all of these things have served to
push me out of the Baha'i Faith.
From my experience the Baha'i Faith has become oppressive towards
minorities, the underprivileged and those that ask too many
questions.
Since, I have nothing to lose, since even if I were to rejoin the
Baha'i Faith I would be locked out of the administration anyway, not
be allowed to vote and for saying it is okay to be Baha'i and be Gay
would not be allowed to attend meetings I have decided to use my real
name. Note, however, I do this only in response to having been outed.
I should expect that letters will now be sent to LSA(s), NSA(s)
telling people to beware of me, to shun me. I should probably expect
to be shunned on Baha'i academic lists, etc. That is the current
manifestation of the culture within the Baha'i Faith to this day.
Baha'is from the administrative order mis-represent themselves to
others claiming to be seekers only to be spies in our midst, to
engage
in calumny and backbiting. To label people apostates and the like.
How
is any of this in the Spirit of Baha'?
When you write that I am a Jensenite, no I never mentioned Dr.
Jensen's teachings, and no I do not approve of casting dispersions on
people and branding their beliefs negatively, our you a Khanumite? No
you are not you are a Baha'i for which I give you praise and honor
and
respect you as a sister in the Faith. I do not follow a man, Dr.
Leland Jensen, I follow Baha'u'llah, who as he wrote rules from the
throne of David. I will share with you what has led me to the
conclusion that Dr. Jensen's teachings on the Davidic throne are
true.
You can read my personal take on things here, and please note these
are rough drafts not final editions:
1. A study on Biblical prophey of the unending rule from the throne
of
David when the Messiah returns,
http://anarchisthiker.blogspot.com/2009/10/ba...
2.A study of the Biblical prophecy of Genesis 49:10,
http://anarchisthiker.blogspot.com/2009/10/sh...
3. A study on how Baha'u'llah fits into Biblical prophecy concerning
the Messiah, http://anarchisthiker.blogspot.com/2009/10/by...
I am currently working on a study which examines Abdu'l-Baha's
prophecy concerning the coming of a Seventh Angel, a man, that
preaches about the Covenant of God, and will shall share that when it
is finished.
<
<
NUR Oct 21 2009, 11:15 pm
Message #2541
Acts 9:26-27 (Today's New International Version)
26 When he [Paul] came to Jerusalem, he tried to join the disciples,
but they were all afraid of him, not believing that he really was a
disciple. 27 But Barnabas took him and brought him to the apostles.
He
told them how Saul on his journey had seen the Lord and that the Lord
had spoken to him, and how in Damascus he had preached fearlessly in
the name of Jesus. [see how he pretends to be Paul converted! – what
rubbish!]
Wahid, you are right, although I do not recall discussing this in
particular with Susan. Susan you asked about how this got started. It
got started after I left the faith and began looking for a spiritual
teacher, It was with good intentions that I approached the
Shoghomonian community, thought them to be a cult after initial good
vibes, self-righteously turned all information over to a welcoming
NSA
because I was still under their influence even though I disenrolled.
believe that I was outted by them back in 2000 because I left the
faith, why else would they have publicized my contributions to their
mechanism. Regarding, what you have brought up Wahid, this is true as
well, the information came from me because I was still under the
influence of 'evil' and acted self-righteously like I was some moral
police about who can claim what. I offer you my unconditional apology
for such calumny. As regards the other allegations which you have
made
publicly about my connection to the CIA in regards to Sufis and such
is nonsense, never happened. By even making those allegations you are
putting people at risk. We both know the truth about those times and
you know what I am specifically refering to. I'm sorry we didn't get
along then.
Again if you are a member of the Baha'i Faith and have participated
in
oppression against other religious communities you need to atone for
this. Read the writings of Dr. Leland Jensen, the prophecied Seventh
Angel of Abdu'l-Baha:
"The seventh angel is a man qualified with heavenly qualities and
character. Voices will be raised, so that the appearance of the
Divine
Manifestation will be proclaimed and diffused...—in that day of God,
the Spiritual and Divine Kingdom will be established, and the world
will be renewed...."
see Rev 11:15
<
<
talk.religion.bahai
Michael McCarron confesses to being a spy on the Soghomonian Orthodox
Baha’i groups

NUR exposes that Michael McCarron, owner of the newly self proclaimed
“Anarchist BUPC” site on Facebook and Twitter, confesses to being a
spy on behalf of the Haifan “Hands-Faith” mainstream “Baha’i” group.

According to NUR, Michael McCarron is a dangerous military agent and
spy, and is NOT to be trusted under any circumstances.
Now this is why we have the GUARDIAN, NEAL CHASE, and the TRUE UHJ
(UHJ.net) to ward off these evil influences so the righteous shall be
guided and never lead astray.
Avoid Michael McCarron at all costs! You place yourselves at your own
real risk! As long as Michael McCarron puts forth his “anarchist
(antichrist?) letter A” in place of the true “Baha’i letter A” and in
place of the “six pointed star” of King David, SHUN HIM! AS ‘Abdu’l-
Baha guides on page 20 of the sacred Will and Testament - SHUN HIM!
AVOID HIM AT ALL COSTS. IF YOU DO NOT, YOU WILL HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME
BUT YOURSELF.

NUR

Feb 11, 2010, 4:50:32 AM2/11/10
Dear Paul,

I told you so!

How long has this McCarron schismatic development been going on?

> Yet more from Mccarronhttp://www.topix.com/forum/religion/buddhism/TFIIGSPMCPELF67OR/p127

> of the true UHJ (seewww.UHJ.net). 3) It looks like McCarron has

> Where was McCarron when Dr. David Kelley died? (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488667/Why-I-know-weapons-expert-Dr-...)

> San Francisco, CAhttp://www.topix.com/forum/religion/buddhism/TFIIGSPMCPELF67OR/p125

> Have a look at message #2408http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/buddhism/TFIIGSPMCPELF67OR/p120

> David when the Messiah returns,http://anarchisthiker.blogspot.com/2009/10/ba...
> 2.A study of the Biblical prophecy of Genesis 49:10,http://anarchisthiker.blogspot.com/2009/10/sh...

> 3. A study on how Baha'u'llah fits into Biblical prophecy concerning

> the Messiah,http://anarchisthiker.blogspot.com/2009/10/by...

NUR

Feb 21, 2010, 1:36:53 AM2/21/10