retraction

David Dalton

Aug 5, 2021, 8:56:38 PM8/5/21
In recent months I have posted on here saying that God
would complete the implementation of my magickal
workings, including a binding of criminals, which
I refer to as the main stack healing circle prescriptions
(m.s.h.c.p.)

However I now have to retract that. In my latest attempt,
described in the thread “late Lughnasash” on
alt.religion.druid , I am mainly invoking the triple
of Gaia (Earth), Luna (Moon), and Sola (Sun).

But here are some points that should be relevant to
these groups.

Deities other than that triple have been able to
“rubber stamp” the m.s.h.c.p. and I divine that
God has done so. this should be evident to
those who newly have confession divination
ability, which includes all those ordained by
human of humans to priest level or equivalent
but not higher.

Also, if God exists, it is capable of breaking
the m.s.h.c.p. And probably many will pray
to God to do so, but, in line with the “rubber
stamping” I think it will choose not to.

"And don’t you know that there’s a wolf stalking in sheep’s clothing
tells me he’s the real thing/Think what your life would be missing if
you didn’t have him to sing/To sing about” (Sarah McLachlan)