Jesus's region and popthrough (also Jacob's)

David Dalton

Mar 16, 2022, 2:27:40 AM3/16/22
For information on my latest magickal attempt to trigger a
new age, see the thread
“St. Patrick’s week/leading up to full moon/Ostara” on alt.magick ,
which gives some summary background and points to the thread
“St. Patrick’s week/leading up to full moon” on alt.religion.druid,
where I have been posting regular updates.

But of possible interest to these groups, in the last 10,000 years
the avatar type with the largest region before my global one
was a humpback whale of about 4000 years ago. The
human avatar type with the largest region of any human
avatar type before me lived about 3100 years ago, and
his equivalent to my St. John’s, Newfoundland was in
Taiwan, his equivalent to my Vancouver was in China,
and his equivalent to New Zealand was in India, and I
am not sure what the equivalent to the Internet would have
been. His popthrough has not been applied yet but I estimate
that it will be within an hour or so of this posting.

Of more interest to these groups, Jesus had a smaller
region, and his popthrough will occur later (perhaps
in another dozen hours) but will cover many. His
equivalent to my St. John’s, Newfoundland was
Nazareth, his equivalent to my Vancouver was
Jerusalem, and his equivalent to New Zealand was
Rome, where Mary Magdalene must have travelled
at some point.

Who will the one-time Jesus popthrough cover?

1. those now living in his original region
2. those in my global region who are descended from
at least one who was in his original region when his
original working was fully on
3. those in my global region covered by belief
(Jews for Christ, Christians, Muslims, Baha’i, Mormons,
Jehovah’s Witnesses, Christopagans, and me, since
I have Jesus as a minor deity, but don’t call myself
a Christopagan since I don’t have him as a major deity.)
4. those still around in my global region who were
covered by the original working when it first came on,
so perhaps demons who may have evaded the original
binding by leaving the region but will have more trouble
with that in my global binding, with my global region from
12 km below the geoid to (255,000 - 12) km above
the geoid. If they leave that global region and
return they will be covered again.

I divine that the humpback whale was the only avatar
type who had 18 years of low years (whereas I
am now at over 26 years), some including the
Chinese one mentioned above and Jacob had
14 years, and many including Jesus had 7 years.
(The Jacob popthrough will come on before
the Jesus one since Jacob’s region was larger.)

After all the popthroughs are applied there will be
further updates to the main stack healing circle
prescriptions and the main stack global speciel
balance. Note that many of the popthroughs will
overlap/reinforce one another so a component
of one’s healing circle prescription could be
said to come from more than one popthrough
(e.g. Jacob, Moses, and Jesus).

Those ordained to priest level or equivalent but
not higher (So the front lines) should now have
confession divination ability and should be a
able to provide healing circle prescriptions
to criminals (who may be experiencing warning
signs) and even to good people who may be in
trouble and in need of good advice. Also they
will be able to determine who has “rubber stamped”
a healing circle prescription (e.g. Goddess, the
ruler of the region all.everything, who many call
God, and/or Jesus, and others) and what
component comes from a given popthrough
(though again there may be overlap between
popthroughs).

“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)