Candlemas/Groundhog Day

David Dalton

Feb 1, 2022, 7:34:48 PM2/1/22
Tomorrow is Candlemas and Groundhog Day.

I’ve been going over the same old ground so many times
in the last 26 years that I feel like I am in the movie
Groundhog Day, and hope that I will be released tomorrow
and that my magickal workings will reach completion
by dawn tomorrow, or at the latest by early waxing
crescent tomorrow evening.

Also Jesus was presented to the Temple on Candlemas
and I hope to be revealed to the world on Candlemas.

For my recent and ongoing progress see my recent
threads on alt.religion.druid. One major change is
that I have renamed God to Goddess but still
define her as the ruler of the region all/everything.
I divine that she is bif to me, but that is not part
of my definition of her, and I do still think that she is
the same someone as the Catholic God. But
I guess the name change means that I will be
less likely to spam JCIB religious newsgroups
including these.

Happy Imbolc! I hope Christians don’t mind my
saying that, in a similar fashion to the way they
say Merry Christmas to non-Christians.

“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Feb 3, 2022, 12:24:25 AM2/3/22
On Feb 1, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.27AA092600...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Tomorrow is Candlemas and Groundhog Day.
>
> I’ve been going over the same old ground so many times
> in the last 26 years that I feel like I am in the movie
> Groundhog Day,

And February 3 was the day that Bill Murray’s character
reached release/redemption from the time loop, though
it was probably after dawn.