Chad fake Shia of Shia Discord

NUR

Oct 19, 2021, 4:35:29 AM10/19/21
https://wahidazal303.blogspot.com/2021/10/chad-fake-shia-of-shia-discord.html

It never ceases to amaze how paid Baha'i trolls of the Baha'i Internet Agency <https://www.scribd.com/document/235458904/Baha-i-Internet-Agency-SourceWatch & https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Talk:Baha%E2%80%99i_Internet_Agency> dress themselves up online as Shi'i Muslims and then go and publicly defame their political enemies as their only activity, accusing these enemies of the very same tactics of organized harassment that they are historically documented to engage in themselves. Of course, gaslighting, reverse narrativization and playing victim (while being the perpetrator) is what has exemplified all Baha'i history since the 1860s; and certainly such continued activity on their part directed my way is solely motivated by the butthurt they are rightfully feeling from being punched in the nose repeatedly publicly by me when I have stood my ground against these scumbags and their bullying.

But sooner or later, I will indeed take this organization to court and do to them far worse than what Ahmad Sohrab succeeded in doing to them, while taking massive financial damages from them in the process, esp. since German authorities do in fact believe that (besides the known far-right culprits) a Baha'i hand was somehow involved in the murder of my wife. Until then, people should ponder this quote by a Kurdish Christian missionary who knew these cultists quite well:

"...There is no conscience with them [ i.e. the Baha'is], they keep to no principle, they tell you what is untrue, ignoring or denying undoubted historical facts, and this is the character of both the leader and the led...As to morality and honesty, the whole system has proved disappointing...I have been in contact with many Baha'is, and have had dealings with many and have tested many, and unfortunately I have met not a single one who could be called honest or faithful in the full sense of these words..."

Dr Sa'eed Khan [was] a highly-respected physician...who had as a doctor treated the second widow of the Bab, and had for a lifetime known intimately both Babis [i.e. Bayanis] and Baha'is in Tehran and Hamadan.
https://bahaicultfaq.blogspot.com/

Many thanks to brother FE for countering this nonsense by the Chad Baha'i-cum-Shia of the BIA on Shia Discord <discord ID : 487474225926373376>. And, no need to remind, that indeed where these cultist fools in the service of Empire are concerned, God help them, because I am in this fight for the long haul until they are down for the count of 10 because indeed I am out for their blood!

يـا قـَاهِرُ ذَا الْبَطْشِ الشَّـدِيدِ أَنْتَ الَّذِي لا يُطاقُ انْتِقامُهُ
Om Air Hrim Klim Chamundaya Vichye Namah
He Mata Kali, He Mata Durge, Kali Durge Namo Namaha
Om Dum Durayei Namaha Om Kreem Kalikayai Namaha
Chamundaye Kali Ma, Namah Shivaya
Om Kalvanay Vidmahe Mahakopay Dhimahi Tanno Bhadra Prachodaya
https://youtu.be/J6Fa7_2DRXE

See podcasts below for further reference,
The Dark Cultists/Occultists Of The Kings Of Edom Salman Sheikh N Wahid Azal Part 3
https://youtu.be/9Pw3ToqGs50

The Baha'i Mafia, Part 1
https://youtu.be/lby1xVrOTNc

The Baha'i Mafia, Part 2