Jesus popthrough has been applied

David Dalton

Jan 17, 2023, 8:55:28 PM1/17/23
Since many on these groups consider Jesus to be a
significant figure and thus are covered by his popthrough,
I figured I would post this here as well as to Christian groups.

popthrough 3367 (Jesus) applied 2300 UTC Jan. 17, and
should be readable by those ordained to priest level or
equivalent (but not higher, so the front lines), who have
confession divination ability.

However the consequences of following or not following
one’s healing circle prescription are not on yet, and
won’t come on until [HCP] (post-popthroughs update by
God of the main stack healing circle prescriptions) is done,
and you can follow my thread “still fishing” on alt.religion.druid
to find out when that will occur (I expect tonight). But
criminals will get brownie points for voluntarily following
their healing circle prescription before the consequences
come on.

And from
http://www.holidays-and-observances.com/january-17.html
today (January 17) is Judgment Day. :-)

"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/and when you
find a golden feather/it means you'll never lose your way back home." (R.R.)