1) Speak in English even if there is nobody to understand.
2) Greet everybody with a loud Allah'u'abha showing by mistakenly you
have been born outside Iran, otherwise you were a Persian before
3) Never go on the stage for prayers or reading Holy writings. Leave
these things for old persons and persons without capacity. Well if you
can memorise any prayers in Persian than nothing like it.
4) If there is a mention of Mona shed some crocodile tears and show
you are pained more than the mother of Mona. In short you should have
a course in acting, for that "PERSIAN ACADEMY, AT PANCHGANI" is the
5) Give some feast in NDF and while auction is going on see that your
pocket gets emptied.
6) When you see a Baha'i, before he says anything to you, say to him
"GO TEACHING, GO TEACHING".
7) Take a fake degree in homeopathic from different sources available
in India and then call yourself as Doctor.
8) Always give the indication that "House of Justice" is Infallible.
Use always words like Blessed House of Justice, Noble House of
Justice. "Beloved" must be repeated so many times that you never use
for your own wife and children.
9) Never try to mess up with the NSA, always keep on appreciating it,
even if it's members are involved in full fledged corruption,
impersonification of delegates, campaigning, ostentations and
shamefully indulge in propagation for himself or herself.
10) The moment you see any anti-baha'i activity, be first to call it
Covenant breaker activities or activities of enemies of Faith. This
will show you as a very faithful Baha'i. Even if you do not know that
whether the Kitab-i-Aqdas is written by Baha'u'llah or Abdul Baha.
THE FORMER MEMBERS OF
NATIONAL SPIRITUAL ASSEMBLY OF INDIA.