Re: Whore E. Jean Carroll suing Donald Trump for rape testifies she's been vilified on social media as 'ugly' and a 'liar'

Murphy

Jan 27, 2024, 4:29:47 PMJan 27
On 27 Feb 2022, Wi1liam T <weaka...@gmail.com> posted some
news:svgt09$1t6kr$4...@news.freedyn.de:

> She's a lying whore and everyone knows it. This is pure malicious
> political prosecution.

A writer who accused Donald Trump of raping her in a luxury department
store in the 1990s testified for a second day Thursday at a civil trial,
saying a fresh onslaught of insults on social media did nothing to
diminish her pride to be in court.

The testimony in Manhattan federal court came a day after columnist E.
Jean Carroll bluntly told the jury she came to court “because Donald Trump
raped me, and when I wrote about it, he said it didn’t happen.”

Because it didn't. The whore was too ugly to rape.

Trump is falsely accused.

https://fortune.com/2023/04/27/jean-carroll-trump-rape-trial/