Man charged with raping, impregnating 10-year-old Ohio girl entered US illegally

Border brothers

Jul 14, 2022, 2:16:22 PMJul 14
The man charged with raping and impregnating a 10-year-old girl in Ohio —
forcing the child to cross state lines in order to get an abortion —
allegedly entered the country illegally, according to a report.

Gershon Fuentes, 27, who was arrested Tuesday and charged with felony rape
the following day, is an undocumented Guatemalan immigrant who crossed
into the US unlawfully, Fox News reported, citing Immigration and Customs
Enforcement.

Fuentes was charged after he confessed to sexually assaulting the young
girl at least twice, according to the Columbus Dispatch.

The local outlet originally reported that he may be undocumented and Fox
News confirmed the suspicion, adding through an ICE source that the agency
has placed a detainer on him in order to deport him after the rape trial.

Fuentes is being held in Franklin County jail in Ohio after a judge set
bail at $2 million.

The girl’s mother reached out on June 22 to local child services, which
then alerted police of the possible rape, according to a detective who
testified in court.

The girl was brought to Indiana, where she was given an abortion, the
detective added. Ohio legislators outlawed abortion after six weeks of
pregnancy and the 10-year-old was “six weeks and three days pregnant,”
according to her doctor.

Authorities are cross-referencing DNA from the Indianapolis abortion
clinic with samples from Fuentes.

The case drew national attention and was cited by pro-choice activists and
President Biden as typifying the evils of anti-abortion legislation.

“Imagine being that little girl,” Biden said, while defending abortion
rights. “I’m serious, just imagine being that little girl. Ten years old!”

However, Republican and anti-abortion advocates — including Ohio Attorney
General Dave Yost — questioned the validity of the story.

It was initially pegged on the account of one source, Indianapolis ob-gyn
Dr. Caitlin Bernard, when reported by the Columbus Dispatch.

Bernard declined to provide more information when asked by multiple major
news outlets like the Washington Post for days after the story was
published.

Bernard’s account and the Dispatch’s reporting was later verified by the
charges lodged against Fuentes as well as court testimony in the case.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/14/gershon-fuentes-charged-with-raping-
impregnating-ohio-girl-entered-us-illegally/

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 14, 2022, 2:40:14 PMJul 14
On Thu, 14 Jul 2022 18:16:21 -0000 (UTC), Border brothers
<sh...@sight.com> wrote:

>The man charged with raping and impregnating a 10-year-old girl in Ohio —
>forcing the child to cross state lines in order to get an abortion —
>allegedly entered the country illegally, according to a report.
>
>Gershon Fuentes, 27, who was arrested Tuesday and charged with felony rape
>the following day, is an undocumented Guatemalan immigrant who crossed
>into the US unlawfully, Fox News reported, citing Immigration and Customs
>Enforcement.

Well, he's off the street for now, but Biden is letting in plenty
more.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/13/video-shows-massive-group-of-migrants-crossing-texas-border/

trotsky

Jul 14, 2022, 5:42:45 PMJul 14
On 7/14/2022 1:40 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Jul 2022 18:16:21 -0000 (UTC), Border brothers
> <sh...@sight.com> wrote:
>
>> The man charged with raping and impregnating a 10-year-old girl in Ohio —
>> forcing the child to cross state lines in order to get an abortion —
>> allegedly entered the country illegally, according to a report.
>>
>> Gershon Fuentes, 27, who was arrested Tuesday and charged with felony rape
>> the following day, is an undocumented Guatemalan immigrant who crossed
>> into the US unlawfully, Fox News reported, citing Immigration and Customs
>> Enforcement.
>
> Well, he's off the street for now, but Biden is letting in plenty
> more.

How does he do that when he's in the Middle East?

John Doe

Jul 14, 2022, 6:45:19 PMJul 14
Off-topic troll...

--
Border brothers <sh...@sight.com> wrote:

> From: Border brothers <sh...@sight.com>
> Newsgroups: talk.rape,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,misc.immigration.usa,rec.arts.tv
> Subject: Man charged with raping, impregnating 10-year-old Ohio girl entered US illegally
> Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 18:16:21 -0000 (UTC)

Judge Dredd

Jul 14, 2022, 6:45:21 PMJul 14
Off-topic troll...

--
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com>
> Newsgroups: talk.rape,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,misc.immigration.usa,rec.arts.tv
> Subject: Re: Man charged with raping, impregnating 10-year-old Ohio girl entered US illegally
> Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 11:40:12 -0700

Judge Dredd

Jul 14, 2022, 6:45:22 PMJul 14
Off-topic troll...

--
trotsky <gms...@email.com> wrote:

> Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 16:42:33 -0500
> Subject: Re: Man charged with raping, impregnating 10-year-old Ohio girl entered US illegally
> Newsgroups: talk.rape,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,misc.immigration.usa,rec.arts.tv
> From: trotsky <gms...@email.com>

Edward Hernandez

Jul 14, 2022, 7:02:26 PMJul 14
See also these Jake Isks (aka John Doe) troll nym-shift names:

John Doe <alway...@message.header>
John <lo...@post.header>
Judge Dredd <alway...@post.header>
"Edward's Mother" <alway...@post.header>
"Edward's Father" <alway...@post.header>
Edward Hernandez Loves Porn <alway...@post.header>

Jake Isks (aka John Doe troll) claiming it has never nym-shifted on
Usenet: http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165248158300

How stupid is the John Doe troll?

The John Doe troll posting one of its vacuous insults at 05:39:20 UTC on
20 Mar 2022 with a grammatical error:

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164790428800

Then, at 05:55:56 UTC, 16 minutes and 36 seconds later, the John Doe
troll responds to its own post with a correction, but stupidly forgets
that it sets a Followup-To: header to the "alt.test.group", resulting in
its correction article posting only to "alt.test.group":

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164790440700

The John Doe troll, mister "alway...@message.header", is so stupid it
does not even remember it sets a Followup-To: header in its own vacuous
insults.

Special thanks to corvid <b...@ckb.ird> for pointing out the stupidity of
the John Doe troll:

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165594737000

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4...@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:45:18 GMT in message-id
<201AK.328948$LfE9....@usenetxs.com>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that Troll Doe does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

WmI21bvfT2xv

Edward Hernandez

Jul 14, 2022, 7:02:47 PMJul 14
See also these Jake Isks (aka John Doe) troll nym-shift names:

John Doe <alway...@message.header>
John <lo...@post.header>
Judge Dredd <alway...@post.header>
"Edward's Mother" <alway...@post.header>
"Edward's Father" <alway...@post.header>
Edward Hernandez Loves Porn <alway...@post.header>

Jake Isks (aka John Doe troll) claiming it has never nym-shifted on
Usenet: http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165248158300

Troll Doe stated the following in message-id
<svsh05$lbh$5...@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164904625100) posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022
08:01:09 -0000 (UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 76.1% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe has posted at
least 3605 articles to USENET. Of which 176 have been pure insults and
2566 have been Troll Doe "troll format" postings.

The John Dope troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4...@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Dope troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:45:20 GMT in
message-id <401AK.328950$LfE9....@usenetxs.com>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that Troll Doe does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

inSpSxhb3lpP

Edward Hernandez

Jul 14, 2022, 7:02:59 PMJul 14
See also these Jake Isks (aka John Doe) troll nym-shift names:

John Doe <alway...@message.header>
John <lo...@post.header>
Judge Dredd <alway...@post.header>
"Edward's Mother" <alway...@post.header>
"Edward's Father" <alway...@post.header>
Edward Hernandez Loves Porn <alway...@post.header>

Jake Isks (aka John Doe troll) claiming it has never nym-shifted on
Usenet: http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165248158300

In message-id <t6nt3e$7bp$3...@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165357273000) posted Thu, 26 May 2022
12:50:54 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe stated:

> Always Wrong, the utterly foulmouthed group idiot, adding absolutely
> NOTHING but insults to this thread, as usual...

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 76.1% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe has posted at
least 3605 articles to USENET. Of which 176 have been pure insults and
2566 have been Troll Doe "troll format" postings.

The Troll Doe stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4...@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the Troll Doe stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless Troll Doe has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:45:21 GMT in
message-id <501AK.328952$LfE9....@usenetxs.com>.

nSsmmsCEhrvX

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 14, 2022, 7:09:00 PMJul 14
Oh I forgot how stupid you were.

And you make it so difficult to forget.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jul 15, 2022, 11:10:40 AMJul 15
By ignoring the Constitution...

It's either Pelosi and Democrats in Congress or it's the BidenRegime.
If one can't be here to fix it the other has the delegated mandate to
fix it.

Article IV
Section 4. *The United States shall guarantee to every State* in this
Union *a Republican Form of Government* , *and shall protect each of*
*them* *against Invasion* ; *and* on Application of the Legislature, or
of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), *against*
*domestic* *Violence*.

Which means it's a constitutionally delegated mandate where it says
"shall" it means they have no excuse for not doing their job. They have
violated their oath of office and the Constitution which means that all
who are connected to the failure to protect the Southern Border can be
and need to be IMPEACHED, but since Pelosi won't do it, they will all
continue their war against America until the midterm Congressional
election and then they will all resign and run for places to hide in the
Democrats network of organized crime NGO's and FOUNDATIONS and
International AID programs with their Marxist pals.

Then they can't be impeached for the crimes they committed and think
they can circle around to being acceptable Citizens. But they're
actually who they say they are, and who Obama says they are...

*Why do Democrats hate American citizens so much* ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeT67BvYzo4

Obama said to Marxist Laraza Latinos who come here from South and

Central America and do NOT support the U.S. Constitution or the

American people... *Punish Our Enemies* (American citizens/voters).

Which begs the question of what do Obama and the Democrats say to their

other Marxist and Jihadist friends when they reward them? What did Obama

say when he gave Iran $150 BILLION DOLLARS? Was Obama again... punishing

his enemies (The American citizens/voters) by rewarding America's

enemies? Are Obama and Democrats punishing Americans with Democrats

contrived gas shortages and allowing murderers to cross the Southern

Borders unchecked for Criminal past or mental illness?

Obama appears to be a Grand Kleegle who recruits the cult members in the

One World Cult that hates Americans and sees and describes you to his

disciples as the enemy of the One World cult and (the Democrats cult

which is owned by the One World cult and is really all a one world wide,

organized crime cult made up of many smaller cults specific to their
directive like the LGBTQ cult that's here to corrupt and groom children
and destroy the family unit).

*WAS OBAMA ENCOURAGING VIOLENCE AGAINST AMERICAN CITIZENS* ????????

CATCH-22: The illegals have to come here by following the laws that
created America, otherwise they're destroying the America that they came
here for, aren't they? And that makes them an invasion NOT immigrants.

And it creates a paradox by Democrats own policy of ignoring the
Constitution as a policy that isn't sustainable... an invasion of people
is a danger to the Constitution and Democrats own their HATE FOR AMERICA
and their urge to FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE AMERICA by ignoring the
Constitution. It's called TREASON.

--
-That's karma-

hexen

Jul 26, 2022, 4:15:52 PMJul 26
What's your problem, Fritz W?

John Doe wrote:
> Off-topic troll...

bob user

Jul 26, 2022, 4:31:20 PMJul 26
On 14 Jul 2022, John Doe <alway...@message.header> posted some

> Off-topic troll...

What was off-topic? The illegal alien? Or an adult screwing a 9-year-old
and knocking her up?

Border brothers

Jul 27, 2022, 6:33:06 PMJul 27
On 14 Jul 2022, trotsky <gms...@email.com> posted some
You're really that stupid, hunh?

Definition of refusal, the act of refusing or denying.

Refusing to do his job, refusing to enforce immigration law, refusing to
acknowledge the will of the people, refusing to uphold his oath of office.

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2022, 12:06:41 AMJul 29
On Wed, 27 Jul 2022 22:33:05 -0000 (UTC), Border brothers
<sh...@sight.com> wrote:

>On 14 Jul 2022, trotsky <gms...@email.com> posted some
>
>> On 7/14/2022 1:40 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> Well, he's off the street for now, but Biden is letting in plenty
>>> more.
>>

>> How does he do that when he's in the Middle East?
>
>You're really that stupid, hunh?
>
>Definition of refusal, the act of refusing or denying.
>
>Refusing to do his job, refusing to enforce immigration law, refusing to
>acknowledge the will of the people, refusing to uphold his oath of office.

Are we talking about Trump again?

Swill
--
Democrats make me feel ashamed of being American.
Republicans make me feel ashamed of being human.