Judge Rules Loudoun County Teen Sexually Assaulted Female Student in Girls' Bathroom

Leroy N. Soetoro

Oct 26, 2021, 1:27:21 PM10/26/21
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/judge-rules-loudoun-county-teen-
sexually-assaulted-female-student-in-girls-bathroom/?utm_source=recirc-
desktop&utm_medium=article&utm_campaign=right-rail&utm_content=top-
stories&utm_term=fifth

Ruling on a the case that has seized national attention and reinvigorated
debate over parental rights in public education, a Virginia juvenile court
judge concluded Monday that a transgender teenager sexually assaulted a
female student in a Loudoun County high school in May.

Chief Judge Pamela L. Brooks found there was sufficient evidence to
determine the individual guilty of sexual assault.

The decision comes after the Daily Wire spoke to the victim’s father, who
said the male student forcibly sodomized his ninth-grade daughter in a
school bathroom while wearing a skirt. When the father attempted to
describe and protest the incident at a local school-board meeting, he was
arrested for disorderly conduct, allowing the sexual abuse to stay
underground for months.

After the assault, the perpetrator was transferred to another school where
he allegedly assaulted a second female student in early October.

In the interim, the Loudoun County School Board passed a sweeping gender-
inclusivity policy allowing students to use restrooms and locker rooms, as
well as compete in sports, according to their gender identity rather than
biological sex.

The alleged gender fluidity of the perpetrator was not raised during the
hearing, according to the New York Times, although court documents confirm
the offender was wearing a skirt when the assault took place. In court,
the 15-year-old girl testified that she engaged in consensual sexual
activity with the defendant two different times in a girls’ bathroom at
Stone Bridge High School but on a subsequent occasion was violently
coerced into performing sexual acts.

Many parents in the district were enraged to discover that the teenager
remained enrolled in the school system while the case was pending and
local law enforcement conducted an investigation.

In a statement released earlier this month, LCPS said that it was obliged
to defer the initial criminal investigation to local law enforcement
before conducting its own probe. The district also said it must follow the
Title IX grievance process before taking disciplinary action against the
accused student, clarifying that it will “impose interim measures to
protect the safety of students involved in the original incident, deter
retaliation . . .”

The Loudoun County rape case has become a focal point in the heated
Virginia gubernatorial race. Republican Glenn Youngkin has called for an
investigation into the school board’s handling of the incident and
defended parent involvement in public education more broadly, drawing a
contrast with his Democratic adversary who suggested parents should not be
involved in school curricula decisions before backtracking in a recent ad.
At an event in Fairfax County last week, Youngkin questioned why the Biden
administration is targeting and penalizing parents rather than “those
those who covered up a heinous crime in our schools.”

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

NEMO

Oct 26, 2021, 4:37:24 PM10/26/21
On Tue, 26 Oct 2021 17:27:20 -0000 (UTC), "Leroy N. Soetoro"
<democrat-...@mail.house.gov> wrote:

>https://www.nationalreview.com/news/judge-rules-loudoun-county-teen-
>sexually-assaulted-female-student-in-girls-bathroom/?utm_source=recirc-
>desktop&utm_medium=article&utm_campaign=right-rail&utm_content=top-
>stories&utm_term=fifth
>
>Ruling on a the case that has seized national attention and reinvigorated
>debate over parental rights in public education, a Virginia juvenile court
>judge concluded Monday that a transgender teenager sexually assaulted a
>female student in a Loudoun County high school in May.

Male or female juvie for the freak?
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

Loose Cannon

Oct 26, 2021, 6:45:54 PM10/26/21
On Tue, 26 Oct 2021 21:37:22 +0100, NEMO <fstur...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 26 Oct 2021 17:27:20 -0000 (UTC), "Leroy N. Soetoro"
><democrat-...@mail.house.gov> wrote:
>
>>https://www.nationalreview.com/news/judge-rules-loudoun-county-teen-
>>sexually-assaulted-female-student-in-girls-bathroom/?utm_source=recirc-
>>desktop&utm_medium=article&utm_campaign=right-rail&utm_content=top-
>>stories&utm_term=fifth
>>
>>Ruling on a the case that has seized national attention and reinvigorated
>>debate over parental rights in public education, a Virginia juvenile court
>>judge concluded Monday that a transgender teenager sexually assaulted a
>>female student in a Loudoun County high school in May.
>
>Male or female juvie for the freak?

Does it have a dick?