Black slut Nicki Minaj's brother Jelani Maraj gets 25 years to life in prison for child rape

DC Cops Shoot Unarmed Women

Sep 5, 2021, 6:05:02 AM9/5/21
Nicki Minaj's brother Jelani Maraj was sentenced to 25 years to
life in prison for the rape of his stepdaughter.

Nassau County Supreme Couty Judge Robert McDonald sentenced
Maraj on Monday in Long Island, according to TMZ. Maraj was
previously found guilty of child sexual assault and endangering
a minor in his 2017 trial.

“You raped this child. You raped her over and over again,” the
judge said.

GIRL TESTIFIES THAT NICKI MINAJ'S BROTHER REPEATEDLY RAPED HER

His stepdaughter, who was 11 years old at the time of the acts,
told the courts in 2017 that Maraj raped her “repeatedly between
April and November of 2015,” Newsday reported at the time.

The victim said Maraj sexually assaulted her at their home while
her mother was at work.

Maraj denied the allegations and his defense claimed the
victim’s mother made up the assault to extort $25 million from
Minaj.

The girl told the court that Maraj threatened her and slapped
her if she refused his advances.

NICKI MINAJ’S BROTHER REPORTEDLY CHARGED WITH RAPING A MINOR

“I thought he would send me away from my mother. ... That’s what
he said would actually happen. So I didn’t say anything,” the
girl explained to the prosecutor, Emma Slane.

The victim also testified her brother walked in before Maraj was
planning to abuse her and she told her sibling to “keep quiet or
Jelani would hit us or we would get sent away because Jelani
would deny it.”

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

The boy told a child protection worker what he allegedly saw,
resulting in Maraj’s arrest in December 2015.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/nicki-minaj-brother-jelani-
maraj-prison-time-child-rape