Sins adjusted; sex=related trauma cured

1 view

David Dalton

Nov 30, 2022, 2:49:13 AM11/30/22
Many sins have been adjusted to no longer occur, even as
a low level tendency to sin, as of 0639 UTC Nov. 30, 2022.

That was followed by a mass soul fragment retrieval to
heal sex-related trauma, including intergenerational effects.

"In the desert of my dreams I saw you there... You’re gone and I’m lost
inside this tangled web in which I’m lain entwined" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Dec 1, 2022, 4:40:17 AM12/1/22
On Nov 30, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2937427700...@88.198.57.247>):

> Many sins have been adjusted to no longer occur, even as
> a low level tendency to sin, as of 0639 UTC Nov. 30, 2022.
>
> That was followed by a mass soul fragment retrieval to
> heal sex-related trauma, including intergenerational effects.

I tried again ending at 0934 UTC December 1, 2022.

"And I am the geek with the alchemists' stone... One bright blue rose
outlives all those; Two thousand years and still it goes" (Jimmy MacCarthy)