Why I hate ape niggers.

Sarah Roosenberg

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
Someone recently posted that I like having sex with niggers. Nothing is
farther from the truth. I would rather have sex with a dog than with a
nigger.

Here are reasons why I hate niggers.

1) They smell bad, real fucking bad. When they come into my Rite-Aid,
they smell up the joint.
2) They are stupid, very stupid. The ones here at the Univ of Pittsburgh
have no business being here. They are only here because of the
Government.
3) They rape white women at very high rates
4) They can't say five words without saying the word Mother Fucker
5) Their lips get the way
6) They have pubic hair on their heads
7) They are built just like apes
8) They have longer penises because unlike white babies, niggers have no
toys to play with as children
9) They reproduce faster than rabbits or cockroaches
10) They are not human.

satisfied?

Sarah Roosenberg,
Secretary,
White Knights of Pennsylvania

Information: 412-683-3837

Star Bright

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
That's some stupid shit to say...they don't smell bad at all. They
smell the same as anyone else...they have the same brains(other than the
fact that some of us are smarter than others) White guys rape white women
too. What's the difference between us and black people? I'll tell you...we
have more priveliges that were given to us than they have because of racist
people like you that don't have the sense to understand that the ONLY REAL
difference is the color of our skin. I have heard white people cuss a lot
more than black people....the work Mother Fucker only comes out of their
mouths when they are referring to people like you. And as for not being
human!!! That is absolutely RIDICULOUS!!!! I don't know where you got
your information, but if you ask me...YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SHOULDN'T HAVE
ANY BUSINESS BEING AT THE UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH!!!!!!!!
Star Bright

Star Light
Star Bright
The First Star,
That I See Tonight.
I Wish I May,
I WIsh I Might,
Have This Wish,
That I Wish Tonight!
"Ignorance is the root of all stupidity" Star Bright

Dan Parker

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
Everything Sarah said is absolutely true. Except that they aren't more
endowed than whites. That's a myth. It seems bigger to the nigger because
everytime he looks down at it, his lower lip is draped over it and he thinks
that whole mass of flesh is his penis. He doesn't realize that 4/5 of what
he's looking at is his lower lip.

Dan Parker

Alpha Watkins

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
In article <35E242E8...@fuckyou.com>,

Sarah Roosenberg <bigwhi...@fuckyou.com> wrote:
>Someone recently posted that I like having sex with niggers. Nothing is
>farther from the truth. I would rather have sex with a dog than with a
>nigger, and I often do!

[snip]

>satisfied?
>
>Sarah Roosenberg,
>Secretary,
>White Knights of Pennsylvania
>

>Information: 412-683-3837

Roosenberg! Isn't that a jewish name? They let you in the racists groups
now even if you're jewish? The Klan has come a long way, I'd say!

G & J

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
The original post is obviously a troll (an attempt to incite indignant
reactions, if you happen to be new to the NG scene and were wondering) or at
best a very tasteless joke. I find that responding tends to encourage more
of the same, so it might be best just to treat this sort of stuff as being
beneath your notice. At the very least this approach will save you from an
endless list of nasty posts that your principles will beg you to respond to!

>Someone recently posted that I like having sex with niggers. Nothing is
>farther from the truth. I would rather have sex with a dog than with a

>nigger.
>
>Here are reasons why I hate niggers.
>
>1) They smell bad, real fucking bad. When they come into my Rite-Aid,
>they smell up the joint.
>2) They are stupid, very stupid. The ones here at the Univ of Pittsburgh
>have no business being here. They are only here because of the
>Government.
>3) They rape white women at very high rates
>4) They can't say five words without saying the word Mother Fucker
>5) Their lips get the way
>6) They have pubic hair on their heads
>7) They are built just like apes
>8) They have longer penises because unlike white babies, niggers have no
>toys to play with as children
>9) They reproduce faster than rabbits or cockroaches
>10) They are not human.

Frizz

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
WOW SARA ROOSENBERG YOU SLUT YOU FOOLISH, MOTHERFUCKING, LUMB CREATURE?
SAID OTHERWISE
STOMME ACHTERLIJKE KANKER TYPHUZ HOER MET JE ACHTERLIJKE TERING KUT KOP
DE ROTTIGE ROT TIEFUS KEN JE KRIJGEN.... ENDELDARM TOURIST....
FUCK YOU
THAT WAS DUTCH.... WHAT I'M REALLY TRYING TO SAY IS THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU
DESERVE TO DIE!!!!
UHM NO I'M NOT AFRO AMERICAN. BUT MY BEST FRIEND IS, THE OTHER ONE IS FROM
BRASIL AND ANOTHER ONE IS FROM ISRAEL....
COME AND TAKE A LOOK IN HOLLAND TO SEE HOW THIS WORKS HERE AND PLEAZZ COME
OVER TO MY HOUSE ... . I'LL MAKE YOU A CUP OF TEA (hehehe)

Sarah Roosenberg WROTE <35E242E8...@fuckyou.com>...

>Here are reasons why I hate niggers.
>
>1) They smell bad, real fucking bad. When they come into my Rite-Aid,
>they smell up the joint.

NO THEY DON'T TRY TO GET NEAR ONE AND TRY IT STUPID CUNT

>2) They are stupid, very stupid. The ones here at the Univ of Pittsburgh
>have no business being here. They are only here because of the
>Government.

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE STUPID ARE YOU GUYS.... AND YOU ARE WAAAYY STUPID..
I GUES YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THEIR SKIN IS DARKER

>3) They rape white women at very high rates

YEAH YOU GOT one LITTLE POINT THERE BUT THINK OF IT THIS WAY.... THERE ARE
TONS OF BLACK PEOPLE LIVING A GARBAGE LIFE(?)

>4) They can't say five words without saying the word Mother Fucker

SO YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE PRESURE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE COOLER THAN YOU???
SOFTY

>5) Their lips get the way

YEAH SO THEY KISS GREAT!

>6) They have pubic hair on their heads

AND YOU ARE GETTING BALD ARENT YOU??

>7) They are built just like apes

THAT'S LIKE SUPER BULLSHIT

>8) They have longer penises because unlike white babies, niggers have no
>toys to play with as children

HAHA TRYING TO BE FUNNY RIGHT???? HAHAHHAHA NOW I'M ROLLING DOWN ON THE
GROUND WOW.
YOU SARA JZUZ DAWM UHM WAS THAT IT?? I THOUGHT YOU WERE STARTING TO TELL A
JOKE..

>9) They reproduce faster than rabbits or cockroaches

SEX IS A WONDERFULL THING

>10) They are not human.

THAT'S PRETTY KEWL AN ANIMAL THAT CAN TALK

>satisfied?
NO COME WITH SOME REAL REASONS... LIKE.. I DON'T LIKE THEM BECAUSE THEYR
STRONGER OR SOMETHING. AND I CAN'T HANDLE THAT BECAUSE I SUCK.!!!!

>Sarah Roosenberg,
FUCK YOU SARA

>Secretary,
YOU BETTER BE WATCHING
>White Knights of Pennsylvania
YEAYEAYEAH WHATEVER...... DUMB PEOPLE LIKE YOU??? HAHAHAHHAHAHA

OK THAT WAS HOW I FELT ABOUT THAT!!!!!!

FRIZZ ( www.pinjo.demon.nl )

some mods
www.frizz.demon.nl/bfe-apollo440.zip
www.frizz.demon.nl/bfe-nogood.zip
www.frizz.demon.nl/bfe-scream.zip
www.frizz.demon.nl/bfe-relax.zip
try them if you hate sara

Liam

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
> 3) They rape white women at very high rates

> 10) They are not human.

Ok, lets see, I bet no whites have ever raped whites... and when the
niggers rape whites I bet the white never fall pregnant...because they
are not human...

[sarcasm people...]

audrey

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
Sarah Roosenberg <bigwhi...@fuckyou.com> wrote in article

<35E242E8...@fuckyou.com>...
> Someone recently posted that I like having sex with niggers. Nothing is
> farther from the truth. I would rather have sex with a dog than with a
> nigger.

Bitches should stick to mating with their own kind. You're merely
doing the right thing.

> Here are reasons why I hate niggers.
>
> 1) They smell bad, real fucking bad. When they come into my Rite-Aid,
> they smell up the joint.

I think that's just your own body odour.

> 2) They are stupid, very stupid. The ones here at the Univ of Pittsburgh
> have no business being here. They are only here because of the
> Government.

Which makes the Government equally stupid, huh?

> 3) They rape white women at very high rates

Your statement interprets to "They get paid highly to rape
whit women"

> 4) They can't say five words without saying the word Mother Fucker

Like you can.

> 5) Their lips get the way

Whilst yours don't exist.

> 6) They have pubic hair on their heads

You have your vagina on your mouth.

> 7) They are built just like apes

You're the baboon then.

> 8) They have longer penises because unlike white babies, niggers have no
> toys to play with as children

Which explains why white men aren't much of a satisfaction.

> 9) They reproduce faster than rabbits or cockroaches

> 10) They are not human.

You mean you know what the word "human" means????
I pity your mum.

> satisfied?

Yes.

> Sarah Roosenberg,
> Secretary,
> White Knights of Pennsylvania

Sounds like some bloodless, dead vampires association.

> Information: 412-683-3837

One of those pathetic sex lines.

--
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Love, hugs and kisses,

Don't be afraid to be weak,
Don't be proud to be strong.
Just look into your heart, my friend.
That will be the return to yourself,
The return to innocence.

If you want, then start to laugh,
If you must, then start to cry.
Be yourself,
Just believe in destiny.
Don't care what people say,
Just follow your own way.
Don't give up,
And use the chance to return to innocence.

It's not the beginning of the end
That's the return to yourself,
The return to innocence.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Enigma : Return to Innocence
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

diane green

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
WELL I'M TIRED OF TALKING NOW C-YA
Message has been deleted

The Devil's Advocate©

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
On Tue, 25 Aug 1998 02:48:15 -0400, "Dan Parker"
<dpa...@intrstar.net> wrote:

>>Here are reasons why I hate niggers.
>>
>>1) They smell bad, real fucking bad. When they come into my Rite-Aid,
>>they smell up the joint.

>>2) They are stupid, very stupid. The ones here at the Univ of Pittsburgh
>>have no business being here. They are only here because of the
>>Government.

>>3) They rape white women at very high rates

>>4) They can't say five words without saying the word Mother Fucker

>>5) Their lips get the way

>>6) They have pubic hair on their heads

>>7) They are built just like apes

>>8) They have longer penises because unlike white babies, niggers have no
>>toys to play with as children

>>9) They reproduce faster than rabbits or cockroaches
>>10) They are not human.
>>

>>satisfied?

>>Sarah Roosenberg,
>>Secretary,
>>White Knights of Pennsylvania

Rosenberg? Isn't this a Jew? What is a Jew doing in a white knights
organisation?

*remove NO-JUNK to email*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Your Warrant Is In Question"
-=The Devil's Advocate=-
http://surf.to/advocate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elizabeth Grace

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
What the hell makes you think that we even remotely care about your foolish
thoughts? There are bad people and good people in all races. Your can't
label someone "bad" or "good" because of their skin! Is it fair to make fun
of a blind man? They can't help being blind anymore than someone being
black! No! Everyond bleeds red. What would you do if you were in a serious
accident and needed a blood transfusion and a black person saved your life?
Just think about that and all of your hate. Its not really worth wasting my
time going into a long post, but you need serious psychological help and I
don't think that your thoughts can be changed by anyone here. You just need
to get a proper education about the world. If all of these racist people
would just be educated the world would be so much nicer.

Dan Parker

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98

The Devil's AdvocateŠ wrote in message
<35e5bc34...@news.earthlink.net>...

>On Tue, 25 Aug 1998 02:48:15 -0400, "Dan Parker"
><dpa...@intrstar.net> wrote:
>
>>>Here are reasons why I hate niggers.
>>>
>>>1) They smell bad, real fucking bad. When they come into my Rite-Aid,
>>>they smell up the joint.
>>>2) They are stupid, very stupid. The ones here at the Univ of Pittsburgh
>>>have no business being here. They are only here because of the
>>>Government.
>>>3) They rape white women at very high rates
>>>4) They can't say five words without saying the word Mother Fucker
>>>5) Their lips get the way
>>>6) They have pubic hair on their heads
>>>7) They are built just like apes
>>>8) They have longer penises because unlike white babies, niggers have no
>>>toys to play with as children
>>>9) They reproduce faster than rabbits or cockroaches
>>>10) They are not human.
>>>
>>>satisfied?
>>>
>>>Sarah Roosenberg,
>>>Secretary,
>>>White Knights of Pennsylvania
>>>

>Rosenberg? Isn't this a Jew? What is a Jew doing in a white knights
>organisation?

It's a German name, melanin brain. You've been using your burry head to
start too many cookfires.

Dan Parker

Dan Parker

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98

Marek wrote in message ...
>Roosenberg. (Secretary, White Knights of Pennsylvania)..
>
>I shit on you.
>
>Marek Tachezy
>(Just an ordinary guy, The Rest of the World.)

A Jew having one of his excrement fantasies again.

Dan Parker

Kerry Keane

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98

there are two damn many of these posts, so I told the people
from the "relevant" groups that if they crosspost to any
non-relevant groups, their ISP's will be notified.
There's so much of it that it is making talk.rape
difficult to read.

K-Bar

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98

On Tue, 25 Aug 1998, Sarah Roosenberg wrote:

> Someone recently posted that I like having sex with niggers. Nothing is
> farther from the truth. I would rather have sex with a dog than with a
> nigger.
>

> Here are reasons why I hate niggers.
>
> 1) They smell bad, real fucking bad. When they come into my Rite-Aid,
> they smell up the joint.

In general or after they hump your brains out?

> 2) They are stupid, very stupid. The ones here at the Univ of Pittsburgh
> have no business being here. They are only here because of the
> Government.

If your school is open admission that could also explain how you got in
princess.

> 3) They rape white women at very high rates.

Most rape victims are the same race as the rapist.

> 4) They can't say five words without saying the word Mother Fucker.

Gee I have thus far.

> 5) Their lips get the way.

So do yours. Maybe if you sent the football team home a a decent hour
they'd be a little tighter.

> 6) They have pubic hair on their heads.

And a brain inside which is more than we can say for you, you
ignorant whore.

> 7) They are built just like apes.

Get a biology textbook.

> 8) They have longer penises because unlike white babies, niggers have no

> toys to play with as children.

Are you sure the penis thing isn't a result of your using them as
pacifiers?

> 9) They reproduce faster than rabbits or cockroaches.

(YAWN)

> 10) They are not human.

Neither are you that makes you even.

> satisfied?

No. You weren't as good last time as you usually are but then again,
I'm not on the football team at Pitt so I don't get the full treatment.

> Sarah Roosenberg,
> Secretary,
> White Knights of Pennsylvania
>

> Information: 412-683-3837

Doesn't that beat all a Jewish Klansman. Sweetie you do realize that
REAL klans see Jews as the lowest forms of human life and see blacks as
being some tool for your plot of world domination right? You sure pick
some strange bedfellows ...but you seem to have lots of experience with
that huh? A buddy of mine is a Prof at Pitt. No wonder she thinks everyone
is racist and stupid...she obviously met you. Susan talk to this child!
Shalom...by the way see you Thursday and I'll remember the condoms this
time ...'kay? K-Bar

K-Bar

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98

On Tue, 25 Aug 1998, Dan Parker wrote:

> Everything Sarah said is absolutely true. Except that they aren't more
> endowed than whites. That's a myth. It seems bigger to the nigger because
> everytime he looks down at it, his lower lip is draped over it and he thinks
> that whole mass of flesh is his penis. He doesn't realize that 4/5 of what
> he's looking at is his lower lip.
>
> Dan Parker

That's not what his ex-girlfriend says. :-) K-Bar

> >Someone recently posted that I like having sex with niggers. Nothing is
> >farther from the truth. I would rather have sex with a dog than with a
> >nigger.
> >
> >Here are reasons why I hate niggers.
> >
> >1) They smell bad, real fucking bad. When they come into my Rite-Aid,
> >they smell up the joint.

> >2) They are stupid, very stupid. The ones here at the Univ of Pittsburgh
> >have no business being here. They are only here because of the
> >Government.

> >3) They rape white women at very high rates

> >4) They can't say five words without saying the word Mother Fucker

> >5) Their lips get the way

> >6) They have pubic hair on their heads

> >7) They are built just like apes

> >8) They have longer penises because unlike white babies, niggers have no
> >toys to play with as children

> >9) They reproduce faster than rabbits or cockroaches

> >10) They are not human.
> >

> >satisfied?

K-Bar

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98

On Tue, 25 Aug 1998, Dan Parker wrote:

> The Devil's Advocate© wrote in message

> <35e5bc34...@news.earthlink.net>...

> >Rosenberg? Isn't this a Jew? What is a Jew doing in a white knights
> >organisation?
> >

> It's a German name, melanin brain. You've been using your burry head to
> start too many cookfires.
>
> Dan Parker
>

> A German name like Speilberg and Ginsberg? Try again "superior" one.
K-Bar

robert

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
Sarah Roosenberg wrote:

> Someone recently posted that I like having sex with niggers. Nothing is
> farther from the truth. I would rather have sex with a dog than with a
> nigger.
>
> Here are reasons why I hate niggers.
>
> 1) They smell bad, real fucking bad. When they come into my Rite-Aid,
> they smell up the joint.
> 2) They are stupid, very stupid. The ones here at the Univ of Pittsburgh
> have no business being here. They are only here because of the
> Government.
> 3) They rape white women at very high rates
> 4) They can't say five words without saying the word Mother Fucker
> 5) Their lips get the way
> 6) They have pubic hair on their heads
> 7) They are built just like apes
> 8) They have longer penises because unlike white babies, niggers have no
> toys to play with as children
> 9) They reproduce faster than rabbits or cockroaches
> 10) They are not human.
>
> satisfied?
>
> Sarah Roosenberg,
> Secretary,
> White Knights of Pennsylvania
>
> Information: 412-683-3837

your server that you posted through has been notified of this message.
have a nice day.
robert

Jessica

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
they're on telusplanet? woah. that person is from my city! Can they
get kicked off for posting that?

On 25 Aug 1998 11:18:22 -0000, Francisco Ribalta
<riba...@nym.alias.net> wrote:

>Mrs. Roosenberg,
>
>These are tipical Hitler's points. You were not affraid to post a rasistic
>propaganda pamflet on Usenet using a news server of your ISP, even post it
>in alt.teens and misc.kids. What's the point of it ? Trying to change minds
>of the young generation, directing it toward racism ?
>
>Except that now we all know you are a racist, what shuld be concluded about your Canadian ISP
>Telusplanet.net ? Do Telusplanet.net supports such rasistic propaganda ?
>
>Full headers of the post:
>
>From: Sarah Roosenberg <bigwhi...@fuckyou.com>
>Newsgroups: alt.politics.white-power,alt.flame.niggers,alt.politics.nationalism.white,rec.culture.jewish,alt.teens,talk.rape,soc.culture.african.american,misc.kids,alt.drugs
>Subject: Why I hate ape niggers.
>Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 00:51:52 -0400

loob...@{delete}altavista.net

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
robert wrote:

> Sarah Roosenberg wrote:
>
> > Here are reasons why I hate niggers.

< snip idiotic Yankee Jurassic-era racism >

They're not reasons baby, they're prejudices.

Could I just interrupt your bile flow for two seconds and request that
you leave us junkies and high fliers on alt.drugs out of your little
spat?

Ta.

loobyloo...
in London, England - far from perfect, but one of the most integrated
cities in the Western World.

You've got a lot of catching up to do over there.

*It's not where you're you're from, It's where you're at*

Zuleika

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98

> satisfied?
>
> Sarah Roosenberg,
> Secretary,
> White Knights of Pennsylvania
>
> Information: 412-683-3837

You are so stupid it is unbelievable. Look at you're self before you judge
someone else. You obviosly do not know one thing about the real society and
life in a glas house to make these dumb and ignorant remarks.

You should come round my neighbourhood and see if you would repeat those
words.

Stupid stupid girl

Dan Parker

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98

Francisco Ribalta wrote in message
<199808251118...@nym.alias.net>...

>Mrs. Roosenberg,
>
>These are tipical Hitler's points. You were not affraid to post a rasistic
>propaganda pamflet on Usenet using a news server of your ISP, even post it
>in alt.teens and misc.kids. What's the point of it ? Trying to change minds
>of the young generation, directing it toward racism ?
>
>Except that now we all know you are a racist, what shuld be concluded about
your Canadian ISP
>Telusplanet.net ? Do Telusplanet.net supports such rasistic propaganda ?

They probably don't "supports" "rasistic" propaganda--most don't--but many
do "supports" "rasistated" propaganda. It's part of their new Ebonics
program.

Dan Parker

Omno Mesmer

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
Of course, you have every right to make this kind of post.

Just like we have the right to label you an ignorant cunt.

Message has been deleted

Matthew Powell

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98

Sarah Roosenberg wrote in message <35E242E8...@fuckyou.com>...
>Someone recently posted that I like having sex with niggers. Nothing is
>farther from the truth. I would rather have sex with a dog than with a
>nigger.
The administration of news.telusplanet.net has been notified of your
message.

The Devil's Advocate©

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
On Tue, 25 Aug 1998 11:31:33 -0500, K-Bar <jha...@Bayou.UH.EDU> wrote:

>> It's a German name, melanin brain. You've been using your burry head to
>> start too many cookfires.

Whenever you see a "Rosen" as in Rosenbaum, Rosenburg, Rosenstein or
whatever, 99% of the time it will be a Jew. Same thing with the affix
"burg." Steinburg, Speilburg, etc.

Carol

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
I know this person is a troll and probably not even written by this poor Sara
R. But I have to say your replies were really a hoot. thanks for the
laugh! Shalom Carol

The Devil's AdvocateŠ wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Aug 1998 02:48:15 -0400, "Dan Parker"

> <dpa...@intrstar.net> wrote:
>
> >>Here are reasons why I hate niggers.
> >>

> >>1) They smell bad, real fucking bad. When they come into my Rite-Aid,
> >>they smell up the joint.
> >>2) They are stupid, very stupid. The ones here at the Univ of Pittsburgh
> >>have no business being here. They are only here because of the
> >>Government.
> >>3) They rape white women at very high rates
> >>4) They can't say five words without saying the word Mother Fucker
> >>5) Their lips get the way
> >>6) They have pubic hair on their heads
> >>7) They are built just like apes
> >>8) They have longer penises because unlike white babies, niggers have no
> >>toys to play with as children
> >>9) They reproduce faster than rabbits or cockroaches
> >>10) They are not human.
> >>

> >>satisfied?
> >>
> >>Sarah Roosenberg,
> >>Secretary,
> >>White Knights of Pennsylvania
> >>

> Rosenberg? Isn't this a Jew? What is a Jew doing in a white knights
> organisation?

The Vegamite Sandwich

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
Sarah Roosenberg <bigwhi...@fuckyou.com>, representing Big White
Bitch in alt.teens, had this to say about Why I hate ape niggers.:

>Someone recently posted that I like having sex with niggers. Nothing is
>farther from the truth. I would rather have sex with a dog than with a
>nigger.

Which newsgroup was it posted in? Do you think you covered it in these
eight or so newsgroups?

>Here are reasons why I hate niggers.
>
>1) They smell bad, real fucking bad. When they come into my Rite-Aid,
>they smell up the joint.

Get on a bus on the way to work. Sit next to one of those REAL fat
white folks...

>2) They are stupid, very stupid. The ones here at the Univ of Pittsburgh
>have no business being here. They are only here because of the
>Government.

No, they are there because the University may or may not have decided
to install race preferences into their admissions, which I think is
wrong. Sorry, though, can't blame that one on the government.

>3) They rape white women at very high rates

As a resident of the suburbs of Washington D.C., I can assure you they
are equal opportunity rapists. As are white criminals.

>4) They can't say five words without saying the word Mother Fucker

The same could be said for many AOLlamas.

>5) Their lips get the way

Huh?

>6) They have pubic hair on their heads

You're running out of legit reasons, I can tell.

>7) They are built just like apes

We are decendants of apes. Don't like that? Well then maybe you should
have been born the ass you are.

>8) They have longer penises because unlike white babies, niggers have no
>toys to play with as children

How do you associate toys with penis length? Sad...would never have
thought a white *woman* to have a case of penis envy...

>9) They reproduce faster than rabbits or cockroaches

Go to Asia.

>10) They are not human.

Actually, some say they are the "First Humans". I for one don't take a
position as to which race was first on the planet, but then I'm an
animal rights person, so it wouldn't really matter one way or the
other.

>satisfied?

That you're an ass? Yes. Into the killfile you go.
|----The Vegamite Sandwich thanks you for reading----|
| E-mail: vegamite at geocities.com **EMAIL CHANGE** |
|http://www.crosswinds.net/washington-dc/~tvsandwich |
| I'm back from the dead of the TOSsed... |
|-----------------------U-Boat-----------------------|

ZÊRØ §ÏZE

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98

Dan Parker masturbated in message <6rtntk$12q$1...@news6.ispnews.com>...

<snip> I had to. Sorry but this loser had no mind to speak with. He doesn't
no shit about shit. Yes you all should mailbomb this ingnorant troll. I know
I will.

ZÊRØ §ÏZE

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98

Sarah Roosenberg wrote in message <35E242E8...@fuckyou.com>...

<snip> the dizzy dame didn't know what she was talking about. Ignore the fat
cow. If anyone does know her e-mail address I suggest you send a mail bomb
with a viruse to the hoe. Which will let her know what you really think.

OmallyINC1

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
Sarah or whoever your name is your a hipocrit and poor white trash and just
jealous of everyone else who doesnt live in Pennsylvania

Gabe Holtzapple

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
I would like to bring G & J's post back to attention. I am very familiar with
this sort of thing and would discourage any more responses to this post. It only
succeeds in detracting from the subject of this NG...Drugs!!! hehe

Gabe

G & J wrote:

> The original post is obviously a troll (an attempt to incite indignant
> reactions, if you happen to be new to the NG scene and were wondering) or at
> best a very tasteless joke. I find that responding tends to encourage more
> of the same, so it might be best just to treat this sort of stuff as being
> beneath your notice. At the very least this approach will save you from an
> endless list of nasty posts that your principles will beg you to respond to!

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Gabe Holtzapple
ghol...@students.wisc.edu
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~holtzapp
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Angel Sparrow

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
Angel here with some thoughts

Elizabeth Grace wrote: \

> You just need
> to get a proper education about the world. If all of these racist people
> would just be educated the world would be so much nicer.

I was not prejudiced before I moved to the South and
was around lower-spectrum folk of all races. Until that
time, I had lived in a rural, all-white town, and attended a rarified
university (2% black population 35% Asian, those with IQ under
130 need not apply)

But, after living a year in the projects,
teaching at a 40% black school
and sending my child to an 80% black school,
I have my prejudices.

I try to operate under the premise that
"everyone is human until they prove
otherwise." some people prove otherwise the
first sentence they speak.

I suspect Ms. Roosenburg (note the double o)
has encountered many who would
not meet my criteria for human.

Angel "Let us say, I dare to suggest you might be human."

WW

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
On Tue, 25 Aug 1998 13:59:00 +0200, "Frizz" <fr...@pemail.net> wrote:

>Sarah Roosenberg WROTE <35E242E8...@fuckyou.com>...

>>Here are reasons why I hate niggers.
>>
>>1) They smell bad, real fucking bad. When they come into my Rite-Aid,
>>they smell up the joint.

>NO THEY DON'T TRY TO GET NEAR ONE AND TRY IT STUPID CUNT

Yes, they do. The African evolved in a hot climate. They urinate
less and perspire more. This make them more tolerant to high
temperatures. It also means their bodies discard more waste through
perspiring. Thus, they smell bad.

WW

Earl Turner

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
Yeah you act like a faggot ass net cop

Matthew Powell <mpo...@nettaxi.com> wrote in article
<6s0056$m6t$1...@excalibur.flash.net>...
:
: Sarah Roosenberg wrote in message <35E242E8...@fuckyou.com>...
: >Someone recently posted that I like having sex with niggers. Nothing is

: >farther from the truth. I would rather have sex with a dog than with a
: >nigger.

: The administration of news.telusplanet.net has been notified of your
: message.
:
:
:

Carol

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
Why don't all of you little hate mongers go back to your own hate groups and
leave us alone?

loob...@{delete}altavista.net

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98

Earl Turner wrote:

> Yeah you act like a faggot ass net cop

Hmmm...this is being posted from the state that only narrowly rejected
legislation rounding pi down to 3. Carrying on the same intellectual
traditions are we, Earl?

loobyloo

An English racist, an Irish racist, and an American racist were walking along
a high cliff top one day, and they all fell off at the same time. Good.

Matthew Powell

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98

Earl Turner wrote in message <01bdd0fc$85c729c0$c6e2b6cc@default>...

>Yeah you act like a faggot ass net cop
I don't give a damn what you inbreeds choose to do in your little white
power groups, but you have crossposted this to many unrelated newsgroups,
including alt.teens, rec.culture.jewish, etc.

Sebi Glüer

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98

WW wrote:

Hey WW,
where did you get this stupid idea from ?

interested BP greetings, SG

Brian

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
bitch

Sarah Roosenberg wrote:

> Someone recently posted that I like having sex with niggers. Nothing is
> farther from the truth. I would rather have sex with a dog than with a
> nigger.
>

> Here are reasons why I hate niggers.
>
> 1) They smell bad, real fucking bad. When they come into my Rite-Aid,
> they smell up the joint.

> 2) They are stupid, very stupid. The ones here at the Univ of Pittsburgh
> have no business being here. They are only here because of the
> Government.

> 3) They rape white women at very high rates

> 4) They can't say five words without saying the word Mother Fucker

> 5) Their lips get the way

> 6) They have pubic hair on their heads

> 7) They are built just like apes

> 8) They have longer penises because unlike white babies, niggers have no
> toys to play with as children

> 9) They reproduce faster than rabbits or cockroaches

> 10) They are not human.
>

> satisfied?
>
> Sarah Roosenberg,
> Secretary,
> White Knights of Pennsylvania
>

> Information: 412-683-3837

William Thomas

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98
rock on people. get along . our world lets just live!

Carol

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98
Did anyone else get a lovely note from a gentlemen in the talk.rape group
saying that he would complain to your provider for responding to this
thread? I think maybe he's targeting the wrong people.

Sebi Glüer wrote:

> WW wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 25 Aug 1998 13:59:00 +0200, "Frizz" <fr...@pemail.net> wrote:
> >
> > >Sarah Roosenberg WROTE <35E242E8...@fuckyou.com>...

Earl Turner

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98
HI THERE. PLEASE STOP CROSS POSTING TO AFN. WHILE WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM
YOU, IT IS NOT PROPER. THANK YOU.

Carol <kel...@akrobiz.com> wrote in article
<35E4B622...@akrobiz.com>...
: Did anyone else get a lovely note from a gentlemen in the talk.rape group

:
:
:
:

Earl Turner

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98
Don't blame me babe, find out who crossposted to AFN, I just respond and I
never delete headers.

Carol <kel...@akrobiz.com> wrote in article

<35E42FDA...@akrobiz.com>...
: Why don't all of you little hate mongers go back to your own hate groups

and
: leave us alone?
:
: Earl Turner wrote:

:
: > Yeah you act like a faggot ass net cop
: >
: > Matthew Powell <mpo...@nettaxi.com> wrote in article

: > <6s0056$m6t$1...@excalibur.flash.net>...
: > :
: > : Sarah Roosenberg wrote in message <35E242E8...@fuckyou.com>...

: > : >Someone recently posted that I like having sex with niggers. Nothing

is
: > : >farther from the truth. I would rather have sex with a dog than with
: > : >nigger.

: > : The administration of news.telusplanet.net has been notified of your
: > : message.
: > :
: > :
: > :
:
:
:
:

Earl Turner

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98
When was that. I know Alabama tried, but I never heard Arkansas, I just
got here in 92. Love the hunting and fishing and CCW laws.

loobyloo@{delete}altavista.net wrote in article
<c9ZE1.316$34.16...@newsr2.u-net.net>...
:

:
: Earl Turner wrote:
:
: > Yeah you act like a faggot ass net cop
:

: Hmmm...this is being posted from the state that only narrowly rejected

:
:
:
:
:

Earl Turner

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98
Because mon petit cheri, some dullard in one of the groups other than AFN
posted here. Since I made it a habit not to delete headers. Well you know
the rest. Don't answer and this ends here. Good day.

Matthew Powell <mpo...@nettaxi.com> wrote in article

<6s1tut$nda$1...@excalibur.flash.net>...
:
: Earl Turner wrote in message <01bdd0fc$85c729c0$c6e2b6cc@default>...

: >Yeah you act like a faggot ass net cop

: I don't give a damn what you inbreeds choose to do in your little white

:
:
:

Sheetal Kaur

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98
Liam wrote:

> > 3) They rape white women at very high rates
>
> > 10) They are not human.
>
> Ok, lets see, I bet no whites have ever raped whites... and when the
> niggers rape whites I bet the white never fall pregnant...because they
> are not human...
>
> [sarcasm people...]
jeeez i hate all those racist people out there.. tell them to look at
themselves before speaking about other races !

nov9soc

Aug 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/28/98
http://members.xoom.com/neonazi
Omno Mesmer <"daniel.kelton"@tais.com> wrote in message
35E340...@tais.com...

The Vegamite Sandwich

Aug 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/28/98
"Frizz" <fr...@pemail.net>, representing in alt.teens, had this to
say about Re: Why I hate ape niggers.:

>WOW SARA ROOSENBERG YOU SLUT YOU FOOLISH, MOTHERFUCKING, LUMB CREATURE?
<snip>

Is your shift key stuck again? Really, you should clean your keyboard
after visiting those sites...

Jermaine Mintuck

Sep 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/2/98

The Rathbuns wrote:

> It's obvious they only post this shit for "shits and giggles" and
> probably don't even believe it, just post it to piss people off and get
> alott of responses.

You seem to be correct about niggers raping whites.They just bug me to
death!

The Vegamite Sandwich

Sep 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/3/98
Jermaine Mintuck <par...@dlcwest.com>, representing in alt.teens,

had this to say about Re: Why I hate ape niggers.:

<snip>

I have recieved a request in e-mail for the crossposting to talk.rape
to stop. Even though I was offended by the fact that the author
threatened to terminate the account, and used a lot of legalistic
language to claim that I had been warned (Come on, I check
fisher_...@usa.net every week at most), I stand by the message:

Please don't crosspost to talk.rape. There are actually serious needs
for help that can best be served by a group not invaded by racism and
flame.

And if I may ask the author of that e-mail to me...when are you going
to reply to it?

|The Vegamite Sandwich thanks you for reading|

| E-mail: vegamite at geocities.com |
|And for the first time, my sig is four lines|
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\U-Boat/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Carol

Sep 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/3/98
I received the same email as you. I also replied and got no
answer. Carol

bastardsmanifesto

Sep 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/3/98

Then don't #$@Q$%@%-ing crosspost anymore.

Christ, when will you learn to edit your Newsgroups: header?

I've seen about five of your crossposts here - stop playing
dumb. We don't want to read your off-topic crap.

In article <35EE3616...@akrobiz.com>,

Rick Matias

Sep 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/3/98
to Liam

Liam wrote:

> > 3) They rape white women at very high rates
>
> > 10) They are not human.
>
> Ok, lets see, I bet no whites have ever raped whites... and when the
> niggers rape whites I bet the white never fall pregnant...because they
> are not human...
>
> [sarcasm people...]

This discussion is even to sick for me to even try to repsond to.. but i
will say this.

Tear down the wall.
We All Have Flowers.
No Papers fit.

-=Rick=-

Rick Matias

Sep 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/3/98
to Alpha Watkins

> Roosenberg! Isn't that a jewish name? They let you in the racists groups
> now even if you're jewish? The Klan has come a long way, I'd say!

Wow. I see she has forgotten what has happened to her ansestors already..
because 6 million of her cousins died, for the same exact reasons why people
are racist in the country today.. I hope this world ends soons and whipes all
these racist fucks out. but then again if i said that, id be just as bad as
them.

-=Rick=-

The Vegamite Sandwich

Sep 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/4/98
bastardsmanifesto <dym...@ripco.com>, representing Whim in alt.teens,
had this to say about Re: X-posts to talk.rape [Re: Why I hate ape
niggers.]:

>Then don't #$@Q$%@%-ing crosspost anymore.
>
>Christ, when will you learn to edit your Newsgroups: header?
>
>I've seen about five of your crossposts here - stop playing
>dumb. We don't want to read your off-topic crap.

Isn't talk.rape so sociable? Aren't they so friendly? Really, I
thought support groups were supposed to be SUPPORTIVE...guess that's
gone out of style. Yes, I'm smart enough to edit headers, but I think
x-posts to talk.rape would be on-topic, especially as it concerns you.
I just made a polite request JUST LIKE YOU, to stop xposting there,
and what do you do? You dribble this. Maybe I'm beginning to
understand why groups like alt.fan.karl-malden.nose exists....to take
people like you off of their high horses and realize that you're not
the only newsgroup that exists.

I still stand by my message: x-posts to talk.rape should stop. But
when I am threatened with TOS, I try to reply, I try to be polite, and
you DON'T RESPOND...that doesn't especially raise my level of respect
for you all that much. Maybe I should just x-post there
anyway...that's my attitude when I recieve mail at an account I check
once a week claiming that it is "fair warning" and that I will be
TOSsed. I'm not usually a netcop, but there are some ISPs that dislike
threats...

And on another note...when will you stop x-posting to alt.teens? :-))

Carol

Sep 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/4/98
Go take a #$%^& Valium and leave me alone, as usual seems you target the
wrong people.

bastardsmanifesto wrote:

> Then don't #$@Q$%@%-ing crosspost anymore.
>
> Christ, when will you learn to edit your Newsgroups: header?
>
> I've seen about five of your crossposts here - stop playing
> dumb. We don't want to read your off-topic crap.
>

> In article <35EE3616...@akrobiz.com>,
> Carol <kel...@akrobiz.com> wrote:
> > I received the same email as you. I also replied and got no
> > answer. Carol
> >
> > The Vegamite Sandwich wrote:
> >
> > > Jermaine Mintuck <par...@dlcwest.com>, representing in alt.teens,
> > > had this to say about Re: Why I hate ape niggers.:
> > >
> > > <snip>
> > >
> > > I have recieved a request in e-mail for the crossposting to talk.rape
> > > to stop. Even though I was offended by the fact that the author
> > > threatened to terminate the account, and used a lot of legalistic
> > > language to claim that I had been warned (Come on, I check
> > > fisher_...@usa.net every week at most), I stand by the message:
> > >
> > > Please don't crosspost to talk.rape. There are actually serious needs
> > > for help that can best be served by a group not invaded by racism and
> > > flame.
> > >
> > > And if I may ask the author of that e-mail to me...when are you going
> > > to reply to it?

> > > |The Vegamite Sandwich thanks you for reading|
> > > | E-mail: vegamite at geocities.com |
> > > |And for the first time, my sig is four lines|
> > > ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\U-Boat/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Bat!Girl

Sep 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/4/98

Rick Matias wrote in message <35EED734...@fiam.net>...

.cAn we KILL ThiS thREad?

Panhead

Sep 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/4/98
Bat!Girl wrote:

> .cAn we KILL ThiS thREad?

aS sOon aS yOu FiguRe oUT hoW To tYpE lIKE a humAN.
(that really makes you look stupid..please reconsider)

Earl Turner

Sep 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/4/98
no, you stop cross posting to alt.flame.niggers

A Servant of Satan <MadF...@the-lair.com> wrote in article
<MadFiend-040...@1cust181.tnt4.chi5.da.uu.net>...
: In article <35EED7D6...@fiam.net>, rma...@fiam.net wrote:
:
: > > >
: > > Roosenberg! Isn't that a jewish name? They let you in the racists

:
: Will you people please stop cross-posting to talk.rape?
:

Bat!Girl

Sep 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/4/98

Panhead wrote in message <35F034...@hotmail.com>...

tHE waY I typE has NOTHING TO DO WITH This ThrEAD you PEdophile.

Alien

Sep 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/5/98

>Panhead wrote in message <35F034...@hotmail.com>...
>>Bat!Girl wrote:
>>
>>> .cAn we KILL ThiS thREad?
>>
>>aS sOon aS yOu FiguRe oUT hoW To tYpE lIKE a humAN.
>>(that really makes you look stupid..please reconsider)

I think the way she types is fine...hehe...I can read it...not confusing to
me...however I can see how some minds could find it hard to interpret

-We are the knights who saaaay.....NEE!!-
-Alien-

FREELANDmi

Sep 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/5/98
<<<piggybacking>>>

I hope this world ends soons and
>whipes all
>: > these racist fucks out. but then again if i said that, id be just as
>bad as
>: > them.

No, there is a HUGE difference between hating someone for their ancestory and
hating someone because they have chosen to be idiots.

Clint Foster, Chairman
Tri City Libertarian Party
Voted Michigan's Most outstanding affiliate
Hosted Harry Browne Presidential Banquet,
August 3rd in Saginaw
ALSO, candidate for US congress,
5th district

Kim Miller

Sep 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/5/98
The person who started this should GET A FUCKING LIFE because you must not
have a very good one if all you have to do is condem others!

KIM MILLER!

nme2n...@my-dejanews.com

Sep 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/5/98
In article <35f0a...@oasis.idirect.com>,

"Bat!Girl" <bat...@gotham.city.com> wrote:

> Panhead wrote in message <35F034...@hotmail.com>...
> >Bat!Girl wrote:
> >
> >> .cAn we KILL ThiS thREad?
> >
> >aS sOon aS yOu FiguRe oUT hoW To tYpE lIKE a humAN.
> >(that really makes you look stupid..please reconsider)
>
> tHE waY I typE has NOTHING TO DO WITH This ThrEAD you PEdophile.

--
Tis better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and let there be no
doubt.