Re: NSBA internal memo shows coordination with White House on letter comparing parent protests to 'domestic terrorism'

BeamMeUpScotty

May 21, 2022, 8:46:40 AM5/21/22
On 5/21/22 1:19 AM, Mark Levine wrote:
> [...]
> week."
>
> Garland revealed last month that DOJ and the White House communicated
> about the late September NSBA letter just before he issued his early
> October memo, with the NSBA letter urging the DOJ to look into deploying
> the PATRIOT Act against protesting parents. Garland's memo alleges there
> has been a "disturbing spike in harassment, intimidation, and threats of
> violence" against school employees and school board members. It said the
> DOJ will "discourage these threats, identify them when they occur, and
> prosecute them when appropriate."
>
> The NSBA president took credit for Garland's memo in her October letter,
> writing, "In response to the letter sent by NSBA, on October 4, 2021 the
> Attorney General announced in a memorandum widely shared throughout the
> U.S. Department of Justice … to coordinate efforts on this problem."
>
> Garland admitted during House testimony that the NSBA letter was a
> "relevant factor" in his memo, though he claimed to have first read about
> threats against school board officials in the news.
>
> Garcia and Slaven both signed the controversial and since-withdrawn NSBA
> letter to Biden. The Biden Education Department picked Garcia to serve on
> the National Assessment Governing Board in early October.
>
> Internal emails showed some NSBA board members objected to sending the
> letter to Biden, and the school boards group withdrew and apologized for
> the letter the day after Garland's testimony before the House in late
> October. At least 26 state groups have distanced themselves from the NSBA
> letter, and eleven have even withdrawn their membership, participation, or
> dues.
>
> "On behalf of the NSBA, we regret and apologize for the letter. To be
> clear, the safety of school board members, other public school officials
> and educators, and students is our top priority, and there remains
> important work to be done on this issue," the NSBA wrote in its apology.
> "However, there was no justification for some of the language included in
> the letter."
>
> Garland doubled down on his memo during Senate testimony last month,
> arguing that NSBA's follow-up apology "does not change the association's
> concern about violence and threats of violence."
>
> House Judiciary Committee Republicans sent letters seeking information
> across DOJ with the goal of convincing the attorney general to rescind his
> memo.
>
> While Garland's memo did not mention deploying the National Security
> Division, which deals with terrorism and other threats, on alleged
> parental violence, the accompanying DOJ press release did, naming it as
> part of a new task force.
>
> https://denvergazette.com/news/nsba-internal-memo-shows-coordination-with-
> white-house-on-letter-comparing-parent-protests-to-
> domestic/article_da419e86-592a-573c-9749-9260b17ac6d2.html

Which means this was an orchestrated attack on American families by the
Democrats and the BidenRegime.

But then again, who didn't already know that? they knew it and we knew
it.... they just wanted us to pretend we didn't know it.

--
-That's karma-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The only way to fight the STAGFLATION would be to shrink the size and
taxing and spending of the Government combined with raising the interest
rates to their NATURAL self determining rates and cease the printing of
worthless money rather than the FAKE INTEREST RATES and worthless
counterfeit dollars created by the DEMOCRATS under Obama/Biden-2008 and
Biden/Obama-2020....

The problem isn't "the economy stupid", the problem is
*the stupid government manipulated economy* .

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 21, 2022, 1:33:17 PM5/21/22
BeamMeUpScotty wrote on 5/21/2022 8:46 AM:
> But then again, who didn't already know that? they knew it and we knew
> it.... they just wanted us to pretend we didn't know it.

Everybody knows that treasonous loser Trump crime family and his
insurrectionist supporters are the imminent threat to our democracy.

Lock them up.

https://www.the-sun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2021/05/NINTCHDBPICT000654329751-1.jpg

BeamMeUpScotty

May 21, 2022, 2:22:06 PM5/21/22
Oh look... a TWITTER BOT escaped the TWITTER BOT insane asylum.

Someone text the Elon Musk "TWITTERNATOR" to delete that "bot" and
change the future for the better.

--
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-That's Karma-

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
160 - Why is it called Gun Control and abortion RIGHTS, when in reality
it's GUN RIGHTS and abortion control.