Hartung: a quarter century of trolling

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2024, 2:08:35 PMJan 26
I'm pretty sure Hartung has said he's been in Usenet since about 1995. That
means he has been trolling for well over 1/3 of his total life (he's 69 or so),
and for well over 1/2 of his adult life.

Hartung is a troll. He implicitly admits it. He has *explicitly* admitted that
he knows no opponent here gives his opinions any weight. He says he derives "an
enjoyment of sharing ideas," but why is he interested in sharing ideas with
people who think his ideas are stupid and bad, and who he claims not to be
trying to persuade? What he really is trying to do is antagonize and provoke,
i.e. trolling.

Hartung claims to be a Christian. He is not a Christian. Antagonistic
provocation is not a Christian thing to do. No matter what Hartung says, the
part of Christ's teaching about loving one's fellow man is the important part,
and antagonistic provocation is not loving one's fellow man. Even if Hartung
were right (he isn't) about the importance of the salvation bullshit ("gettin'
raht wif th' Lawwrd"), there is no denying that the love-thy-neighbor part is
important, and Hartung *completely* disregards it. That means he's not a Christian.

Hartung is 69 years old, and has been desultorily fucking around trying to get a
university degree for decades. If he had spent even 20% of his trolling time
more diligently pursuing a degree, he could have obtained a couple of them by now.

Exactly how have these 29 years of antagonistic provocation helped Hartung to
become a better Lutheran minister? What has it contributed to his community?
Does Hartung seriously think members of his church would be pleased to know how
he spends his time here? Oh, sure, a large majority of them probably agree with
Hartung's benighted and toxic political and social beliefs, but it's one thing
to hold those beliefs, and quite another to support inflicting them on
others...and with *no* good-faith expectation of persuading the others that the
beliefs are good.

Hartung has no capacity for self-reflection — no ability to examine his life and
actions critically and honestly, and ask if they have been well spent. They have
not been well spent.

Hartung is not a good person. Sanctimonious hypocrites never are.

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2024, 2:10:02 PMJan 26

Skeeter

Jan 26, 2024, 6:49:27 PMJan 26
In article <RqTsN.64375$Sf59....@fx48.iad>, rc.@hendrie.con says...
> Hartung has no capacity for self-reflection ? no ability to examine his life and
> actions critically and honestly, and ask if they have been well spent. They have
> not been well spent.
>
> Hartung is not a good person. Sanctimonious hypocrites never are.

Look what he has you doing. It's funny he can own you like Trump does.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 27, 2024, 6:42:14 AMJan 27
>I am obessing about Mr. Hartung.
>I need to share this obession with as many people as possible, as often as possible.
>I've even gone so far as posting photos of random people on Facebook
>claiming they are relatives of Mr. Hartung, in my desperate efforts to
>get his attention.
>Once, I tried to scare him into thinking "I knew people" and could get a
>copy of his DD-214, but that failed, since I really *don't* know anyone
>and it was one of my usual impotent, empty threats.
>IF I COULD JUST GET HIM TO TALK TO ME I'D BE SO HAPPY!!!!
>I like to imagine that other people agree with me, when, in fact, I know I'm
>the laughing stock of Usenet.
>I'm just an angry, frustrated, lonely dwarf.
>Thank you, that is all.

Making you post this three times? Why is Hartung abusing you like
this?

ROFLMAO!!!

Jack Sovalot

Jan 27, 2024, 11:14:01 AMJan 27
Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

> > I am obessing about Mr. Hartung.
> > I need to share this obession with as many people as possible, as
> > often as possible. I've even gone so far as posting photos of
> > random people on Facebook claiming they are relatives of Mr.
> > Hartung, in my desperate efforts to get his attention.
> > Once, I tried to scare him into thinking "I knew people" and could
> > get a copy of his DD-214, but that failed, since I really don't
> > know anyone and it was one of my usual impotent, empty threats.
> > IF I COULD JUST GET HIM TO TALK TO ME I'D BE SO HAPPY!!!!
> > I like to imagine that other people agree with me, when, in fact, I
> > know I'm the laughing stock of Usenet.
> > I'm just an angry, frustrated, lonely dwarf.
> > Thank you, that is all.
>
> Making you post this three times? Why is Hartung abusing you like
> this?
>
> ROFLMAO!!!

Why do you stink like shit, klauschen?