If Democrats want to take my guns it defines who the slavers are and who they intend to enslave : Gun Control means Crime Control

BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 8, 2022, 11:44:29 AM12/8/22
On 12/8/22 10:58 AM, Robert Gowan wrote:
> On every date, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode
> his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and
> lied:
>
>> On 12/7/22 11:32 PM, Richard Clayton Wieber wrote:
>>> On 12/7/2022 6:11 AM, scooter lied:

>>> "subjected to training" will do, scooter.

>>> The second amendment is not about enabling anyone to defend himself,
>>> scooter.
>>
>> The Constitution works in its entirety, as a single Documen
>
> More worthless ignorant prattle from a brain-damaged fucktard about
> stuff he knows nothing about.
>

>>> It is only about ensuring that southern slave patrols — the *only*
>>> use for the militia — could continue.
>>>

>> While interesting speculation, the document
>
> We're talking *only* about the purpose of one amendment.  The purpose of
> it was to ensure armed slave patrols could continue.  That's all the
> authors and promoters of the amendment cared about.

You're discussing a CONSPIRACY THEORY... That the 2nd Amendment is
there due to Democrats forefathers who supported Slavery.

Wait a minute, now that I read that slowly and out-loud, sounding out
the really BIG WORDS...? You may have a point, it does sound like a
Democrat conspiracy that tracks back to the ORIGINAL SLAVERS who were
wolves in sheep's clothing, and keep shape shifting into different FAKE
GROUPS (DEMOCRATS ONE DAY and PROGRESSIVES and MARXISTS the next day and
today they're WEF and ONE WORLD SLAVERS) so they can hide from justice.

What will they morph into tomorrow, to hide from justice?

That's like the best *Conspiracy Theory* ever...

You are good.

Of course the Democrats in all their morphed forms are the same SLAVERS
they were in 1776 right? The one constant is the pursuit of SLAVERY...
*DEMOCRATS or CONFEDERATES or FOUNDERS* or what ever they call
themselves throughout time, are always leading that pursuit of SLAVERY
aren't they?

Look and ye shall find...

Taking guns away from SLAVES is what Democrats do, and if Democrats want
to take my guns it defines who the slavers are and who they intend to
enslave.... doesn't it?

--
-Reality Matters-