Tlaib Explodes At Pro-Palestinian Rally: Falsely Claims Israel Bombed Hospital; Threatens Biden

1 view

Ubiquitous

Oct 23, 2023, 4:09:09 AM10/23/23
Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) continued to spew false claims during a pro-
Palestinian protest in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday about an
explosion at a hospital in Gaza.

Tlaib instantly parroted the false claims from the Hamas-run
Palestinian Health Ministry on Tuesday, which claimed that Israel
killed 500+ people after bombing a hospital inside Gaza.

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) released evidence showing that the
explosion was not caused by an aerial bomb and did not even strike the
hospital — it exploded in a parking lot. It also released intercepted
communications from Hamas terrorists where they said the explosion was
caused by a rocket fired by the Palestinian Islamic Jihad.

U.S. Intelligence later confirmed that it had “satellite and other
infrared data showing a launch of a rocket or missile from Palestinian
fighter positions within Gaza,” according to a report from The New York
Times.

Tlaib continued spreading the false claims during the rally and even
made a veiled threat at President Joe Biden, saying: “I want him to
know, as a Palestinian American, as also somebody of Muslim faith, I’m
not going to forget this. And I think a lot of people are not gonna
forget this.”

“It’s not a threat. It isn’t!” she screamed. “They think we’re joking.
I mean, I think the White House and everyone thinks that we’re just
gonna sit back and let this just continue to happen! No! The fact of
the matter is, our lives are not safe with Joe or the forever [im]
peached president!”

Rashida Tlaib threatens Joe Biden. pic.twitter.com/6SmQBSVb7U

— Bonchie (@bonchieredstate) October 18, 2023

At a different point in her remarks, she continued to spread the lie
about the hospital being bombed.

“That’s what’s been really painful … continue to watch people think
it’s okay to bomb a hospital where children [are],” she claimed as she
proceeded to hysterically cry and scream. “You know what’s so hard
sometimes, it’s watching those videos and the people telling the kids
don’t cry, and like let them cry! And they’re shaking and they kept
telling them not to cry in Arabic! They can cry, I can cry, we all can
cry. If we’re not crying, something is wrong.”

“And so I’m telling you right now, President Biden, not all Americans
[are] with you on this one,” she continued. “And you need to wake up
and understand that. We are literally watching people commit your
genocide and killing the vast majority just like this, and we still
stand by and say nothing. We will remember this. But all of you, you
need to know. I swear … you on the right side of history.”

Happening NOW:
??U.S. Capitol

Congresswoman @RashidaTlaib speaks to the rally calling for a
ceasefire and end of the conflict.

She breaks down stating Israel bombed a hospital killing 500 –
this report is now in question

WATCH: pic.twitter.com/fZlHXkUjRc

— Wid Lyman (@Wid_Lyman) October 18, 2023

--
October 18th: The day Democracy almost died.