On Tuesday's Mark Levin Show

Ubiquitous

Oct 29, 2023, 12:40:25 PM10/29/23
On Tuesday’s Mark Levin Show, the free world doesn’t want to be free
anymore, and democracies don’t want to be democracies anymore because
we have become weak and are being destroyed from within by Marxism and
terrorism. Our schools are all in on the destruction of America because
the vast majority of public institutions have been devoured by Marxism.
Hamas is killing their own people just like aggressive autocracies
before them like Mao or Stalin because they seek to re-engineer society
and human beings, and if you do not conform to the ideology you become
expendable. The overlay between Marxism and Islamic Nazism is more
similar than dissimilar. Also, the left in Israel is as bad as the left
in America, and they want to fundamentally change the country and
control the elections. Benjamin Netanyahu offered modest changes to the
Israeli Supreme Court to return more control to the Knesset, which were
rejected and he was told he doesn’t have the authority. The Israeli
left backed by the American Democrat left and the Biden Administration
wants to destroy Netanyahu. Later, there was no basis for the judge in
Manhattan to fine Donald Trump $5,000 because he did not like what
Trump posted. This was an effort by a Democrat judge to put a scarlet
letter on Trump because the defendant has the right to speak out and
defend themselves. Meanwhile, the Judge in D.C. stayed her own
censorship order, and if the prosecution is making their case publicly
then so can the defendant.

Rough transcription of Hour 1

Segment 1
Hello, America. Mark Levin here. Our number 877-381-3811. 877-381-
3811. Unfortunately, America, I’m come to the conclusion that the free
world doesn’t want to be free anymore. That so-called democracies don’t
want to be democracies anymore. That we’ve become weak, that we’re all
being destroyed from within, from the same maladies that is Marxism.
And. Terrorism. Our academia is all in. It’s all in for the destruction
of America, because these Ivy League schools are not just Ivy League
schools. The vast majority of our public institutions have been
devoured by these forces. And Graham. She was right. And Hamas was
ready. What do you mean, Mark? Well, they point out, and the Democrat
Party hates America. Graham Key was a leading communist. Over 100 years
ago in Italy. There’s a little man. He had numerous physical defects.
He was thrown in prison for a period of time as he opposed not just the
fascists, but he opposed democracy, too. And he argued that Marx was
wrong about one thing. The Marxist revolution won’t come from the
bottom up, but will come from the top down and then it will come from
the bottom up. In other words, take over the institutions, control the
language, the belief and value systems. Brainwash. Use propaganda.
Control the culture and your revolution will be successful. Lenin
agreed. Stalin agreed. Of course, they all had to agree because most of
these revolutions, the communist revolutions, do not come from the
bottom up. They come from the top down in the name of the bottom up.
When you take that ideology and you combine it with the Muslim
Brotherhood or Hamas or Iran and the other Islamic terrorist Nazi
regimes and Nazi ideologies. You can see what’s happening. The Marxists
have killed 100 million. Human beings over the course of the last
century or so. 100 million. Mostly of their own people. Stalin
slaughtered 30 to 40 million of his own people. Now 40 to 50 million of
his own people. Amazes me when people say, well, look at Hamas, they’re
killing their own people. Well, of course they are. When you look
through the lens of power, whether they’re sort of soft autocracies
like the Democrat Party or these very aggressive genocidal autocracies.
Like Lenin and Stalin and Mao, the Islamo Nazi regime in Tehran, their
terrorist offshoots and so forth. They seek to re-engineer society.
They seek to re-engineer human beings. And so what’s a couple million
deaths here in there? And they will not and cannot tolerate anything
but uniformity. And if you will not conform, for instance, with the
Islamo Nazi ideology, are you will not conform with a marxist ideology.
You’re expendable. Because paradise, whether it’s Marxist paradise or
paradise, whether it’s the Islamist paradise, is unachievable. If
anyone, anything. Any faith, any group stands in their way. Now we red
blooded Americans, we stand in the way of both the Marxists and the
Islamists. That’s why we’ve been targeted over the decades. And that’s
why we will continue to be targeted from within and from without. These
other ideologies in the form of regimes or. Terrorist operations. They
cannot be successful, both in their minds and in reality. Without
destroying us. If that means violence, it means violence. And if that
means exterminating the Jews, it means exterminating the Jews. If that
means one day Iran gets a nuclear missile and blows Los Angeles off the
face of the earth, so be it. This is what Obama and Biden and our media
and the rest. They don’t understand or believe their ideology, which is
a soft Marxism, can overcome. It cannot. What this soft Marxism does is
it weakens America. They talk about defund the police. They’ve
effectively defunded the military. They’ve effectively defunded the
Border Patrol by their practices. By their policies. That is what they
have done and that’s what they continue to do. And like the Marxists
and even like the Islamo Nazis. Propaganda is key. That’s why you
scratch your heads and are disgusted with the American media and the
European media for that matter. But mostly here in America, we read the
American media. How can it be that The New York Times for a second
time, is on the side of the Nazis? How could it be that MSNBC has
bigots and anti-Semite, says hosts and guests. How could it be? That
moral equivalency is made between the victim and the perpetrator. And I
would say this to Reuters as a footnote that is spewing all the Hamas
propaganda as I speak, as are the others. If Hamas surrenders. Then no
children will die. In the Gaza Strip. But Hamas is not going to
surrender any more than the Marxists will surrender any more than
Hitler would surrender. It’s explained in the Democrat Party hates
America. You’ve got to look at these institutions through the lens of
power. Why is our border wide open? Does it serve the purposes of
securing our nation and protecting our people, the American citizenry,
of course, than it does the US? It’s about power. It’s about flipping
Texas, changing the culture, the demographics to empower the Democrat
Party. I’m just explaining to you. What nobody has explained to you
yet. The overlay between Marxism. And Nazi ism. Islamic Nazi ism is
more similar than dissimilar. It always amazed me, and I read an
enormous amount about it. I thought about it over time, how the
fascists were always fighting the communists. In practicality. In
reality, they had more in common than did not. Marxism would press the
argument that it’s sort of an ideological model, and of course fascists
would push the model that there is ideological, too. But it really
stems from one person or a handful of people. For the population. It
doesn’t matter. They’re enslaved. They are enslaved. Now, the only way
to defeat these enemies is to defeat them. You can’t negotiate with
the. You have morals, you’re good. They have no morals and they’re
evil. What are you negotiating for? Was it slavery? Evil in the United
States or everywhere else, for that matter? Should we have de-escalated
during the Civil War? What about all the children and innocents who
died during the Civil War? What about them? Could they be persuaded?
The slave holders? Over time. To let those folks go. Why was it so evil
and needed to be crushed? You don’t negotiate with evil. You either
destroy it or it destroys you. The West is losing this war of ideas and
ideology, strategy, tactics. It’s losing. Europe opened its borders.
And now they’ve been overrun by immigrants. Many of whom come from Arab
and Muslim countries. And our own nation. We’ve been overrun with
immigrants, many illegal from all over the world. We have no idea who
they are. None. But we have literally have cities now, towns.
Overwhelming majority of which. Have attachments and share the culture
with individuals in the Middle East, whether in Michigan, Dearborn.
Whether in Minnesota. Minneapolis. Many other parts of our country. An
Orthodox Jew with a beard college. Black Coke. Jamaica. They’re not
free to walk through these areas. There will be violently attack. Hate
crimes against Jews are way up and have been over the last decade or
so. 2% of the population in America, 51% of the hate crimes. And as
I’ve said here time and again, why don’t they tell us who’s doing these
things? Surely they can put statistics together. Who are committing
these acts. Who are they? We know where most of them are occurring.
Most of them are occurring obviously, where Jews are. But where
individuals from the Middle East are. I don’t really care if I’m
attacked. By the Hitlerian media in this country, the pro-Hamas media.
I don’t really care if I’m attacked by Democrats who have brought this
to America and who continue to sustain it. I’m talking to you. My
fellow Americans who still love this country and don’t want to
fundamentally transform it. That’s what’s going on. When you have Obama
and Biden and Blinken and the rest of the. American Marxists. And
that’s who Biden ultimately threw in with first, he thrown with the old
Confederates. Now he’s thrown in with the American Marxist because he’s
a chameleon, is a dumb guy’s a nasty guy. It always has been. The power
is power. Joe Biden needed Bernie Sanders to become the nominee, and
that’s why he’s thrown in with. They’re destroying our country from
within. People come into this country from other countries. We talk
about assimilation, but what are they going to assimilate into now?
Public education and free colleges. Universities were considered places
to assimilate people. Now they learned to hate America. Our media. When
you have an autocratic party like the Democrat Party and, you know, an
autocratic media, that’s what we have with CNN and Politico and MSNBC,
probably the worst. Reuters, AP, New York Times, Washington Post. We
have an autocratic media. By the way, which also claims to believe in
free speech and freedom of the press and stand with the people when
they stand on our throats. I’ll be right back.

Segment 2
But there’s other news. So here and there I want to mention in Mark
Meadows, look, looks like cornered. ABC News is known to have some kind
of a plea deal with Jack Smith in Washington. Those of you who listen
to this program of fairly regular basis know that I. I mentioned
several months ago, Mr. Producer, you may recall as well that Meadows
has been awfully silent. And that his name does not appear much in any
of the filings by Jack Smith or in any of the leaks by the government.
So unfortunately, I assumed that he was working for the government, and
he probably is. I can’t verify that until other media outlets discuss
it and what length, perhaps Fox and so forth. But it’s pretty clear to
me that’s what’s going on. It’s also pretty clear that that the D.A.,
prosecutor in the county of Fulton County, that the reason she indicted
19 people, including Donald Trump, is so she could flip some of them.
And that appears to be what’s taking place. One bogus lawsuit,
prosecution after another. But this is how it works. I’ll be right
back.

Segment 3
There’s a reason I call Ron DeSantis America’s governor, because there
really is nobody like him. There really is nobody like him. This from
FOX. DeSantis administration directs Florida universities to terminate
student chapters that support Hamas terrorism. School administrators
who support the groups could face suspension. We have 26 Republican
governors with one who has taken actions like this one. DeSantis.
Because DeSantis understands the culture wars. He understands the
culture wars. And to say to understands if you lose the culture wars,
you lose your country, not just your state, you lose your country.
That’s why when Nikki Haley attacked him over Disney and said, We’ll
take care of South Carolina, she came right off my list. Try. Chris
Christie’s a loser. And quite frankly, it’s why painters are losing.
There’s really two people who understand this, and that’s Trump and
decide. And I would argue also Tim Scott understands. But none of the
others do. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, in coordination with the
chancellor of the state university system, has moved to crack down on
student groups in the state they say have expressed support for Hamas
terrorism, which possibly involves terminating the student chapters and
suspending school administrators. Called during a holy Jewish holiday,
the recognized terrorist organization Hamas, launched an unprovoked
attack on Israel. Among those killed were babies, women and elderly.
Ray Rodriguez, chancellor of the state University System of Florida,
wrote in a letter to the state universities obtained by Fox News
Digital. And the other thing DeSantis understands is personality
policy. That’s his guy. The letter states that a student group present
in at least two universities in the Florida system known as the
National Students for Justice in Palestine. I’d been talking about this
now since October 7th here on Blaze on Fox. That group published a
toolkit that refers to the Hamas operation as the resistance and says
that Palestinian students in exile are part of this movement now in
solidarity with the movement. They’re part of the movement. In other
words, they’re part of terrorism. The letter explains that it is a
felony under Florida law to knowingly provide material support to a
designated foreign terrorist organization, Hamas as a designated
foreign terrorist organization. These chapters exist under the headship
of the National Students for Justice in Palestine, who distributed a
toolkit identifying themselves as part of the Operation Oxa Flood.
Rodriguez writes, Based on a national Students for Justice in
Palestine, support of terrorism and in consultation with Governor
DeSantis, the student chapters must be deactivated. These two student
champions may form another organization that complies with Florida
State Statute University policies, but the two institutions should
grant these two chapters a waiver from fall deadline should
reapplication take place. Rodriguez says in a letter that he will
continue working with the senator’s office to ensure we are using all
our tools at our disposal to crack down on campus demonstrations that
go beyond First Amendment speech and a harmful support for terrorist
groups. These measures can include necessary adverse employment actions
in suspensions for school officials because they’re expecting these.
These administrative bureaucrats and these colleges and universities to
resist. And they say, okay, you’ll be suspended and remote. The letter
states adding promoting excellent quality education while providing a
safe environment for all students is paramount. So there you have the
sad to say, 2024 presidential candidate has been a vocal proponent of
cracking down on and condemning the Hamas terrorist attack against
Israel on October seven that killed more than 1400 Israelis. He
recently said he would cancel student visas and deport foreign
nationals who celebrate Hamas. If he’s elected president. Exactly.
DeSantis is also planning to call for a special legislative session of
session in Florida to increase state sanctions on Iran. The main
financial supporter of Hamas. The dissenters allocated state resources
to an evacuation operation that was responsible for chartering hundreds
of stranded Americans in Israel on flights back to the U.S. and a movie
touted as being more efficient than efforts by the Biden
administration. He said We were able to fill the void. There was no
leadership. And so we stepped up and we led the centers. Now, some of
you may not support the centers. But he deserves credit and applause
because he is America’s governor. And he does things that no other
governor will do that no ever governor has done. And this is one of
them. Florida is a huge state. Could have easily elected a rhino that
could have easily elected a Democrat to change the state. It’s now
overwhelmingly Republican. You even had Democrat areas that were voted
for him for governor. So he deserves not disdain and attacks and all
the rest of it. He should be acknowledged for the things that he’s
doing. Whomever your candidate is. That’s very, very important. And it
really ought to be. Well, first of all, it’s a testament. How he and a
conservative governor who runs a state. But what he’s doing should be
copied by every other Republican governor in America. But it won’t be
and it isn’t. I’m sitting here in Virginia. I’m waiting for Governor
Youngkin to do something like that. I think he’s a good man. And maybe
will. He doesn’t have a majority in the Senate. And by the way, I want
to say something to Virginians out there, particularly Republicans or
Democrats who are fed up with their party. You have a huge election
coming up. Virginia has off year elections. In Virginia, we hold the
House of Delegates by a thread. In the state Senate. The Democrats hold
the state Senate by a three. We’re being inundated with ads in Northern
Virginia. Paid for by God knows who. Abortion, abortion, abortion,
abortion. Apparently every Republican opposes abortion at every stage.
Which is not true. I have a very strict view of abortion, but I’m not
running for office. In Virginia, the Republican position is 15 weeks.
15 weeks and the vast majority of Americans support them. The first 15
weeks and that’s it, with the exception for rape and incest. The
Democrat Party, as you know, even though they deny. But we’ve called
them out here first and now others are calling them out. And they
should continue to believe in abortion on demand. And in fact, they
don’t even believe in saving the baby after its born. Which no civil
society embraces, but the Democrat Party does. It’s the same party that
promoted eugenics. It’s the same party that promoted slavery. It’s the
same party that promoted segregation. It’s the same party that treated
black people like animals. Let’s stop playing games here. It’s the
party that welcomes the Hamas supporters into its mitts. Joe Biden has
not even not even acknowledged or condemned the element within his own
party. It is a party that does not accept America and that’s why it
hates America, as I keep explaining. Because it’s true. I’m going to
spend a little time edifying, folks, about Ehud Barak, because I notice
one of the liberals on our favorite cable network keeps trashing
Netanyahu. It’s kind of a strange thing to do in the middle of war in
Israel, don’t you think? And then I notice more and more of the
Democrat Party embeds in our media doing the same thing. This guy,
Thomas Friedman. Thomas Friedman, in my view, as a self-hating Jew. And
he writes these columns not to edify America. He writes these columns
because he knows that Joe Biden follows his columns. And Thomas
Friedman has essentially been calling, I would argue, for a coup
against the Netanyahu government every time the Netanyahu guy who
government is elected. He’s a radical leftist who works for a newspaper
that has blood on its hands, Jewish blood on its hands and American
blood on its hands. But he’s not the only one. They bring in these
saps, these lackeys, these lapdogs. They keep talking about Netanyahu.
Can. Don’t wait. Can it wait? No. If you go to a site like this site
called Media Eich, they have like two rational human beings who post
things and then like 40 who are complete prepubescent kids, always
about Trump and the Republicans. Well, that’s the media. They reflect
the modern media. So I feel like if I don’t address this, nobody will.
And it’s unfortunate that I have to because I don’t really want to. Now
is not the time. But when you go to that site media, I don’t recommend
it. You will see constant posts about Trump. Like I get a lot of hits,
make a lot of money off there, but they’re obsessed. It’s a
psychological problem. They can’t control it. And the Democrats and the
media same thing. So they’re part of the same milieu as them. I’ll be
right back.

Segment 4
Most of you don’t know who Ehud Barak is and for good reason. But he is
a man who has raised money, dark money, money outside the United States
has brought in anybody and everybody who would topple the Netanyahu
government and is supported by Democrats in America and liberals in
America. You’ve seen some of them on TV. When they start trashing
Netanyahu in the middle of a war, you understand how unserious and
problematic these liberals are because they never give up their
ideologues. David Weinberg is a columnist who wrote about this man in
The Jerusalem Post a few months back. And again, most of you wouldn’t
know about this because why would you? There’s other things going on,
but you need to know about it now. There are very specific people
responsible for the degradation. Of Israel, with Ehud Barak taking
first place in the ugly contest for the most hateful, most extreme,
most seditious rabble rouser of them all. And this guy appears on cable
TV the way Thomas Friedman does, because these news people and these
hosts don’t do their homework or some of them embrace it. So they have
these useful idiots that they bring on. Former Prime Minister Ehud
Barak appears at every anti-government protest rally and in every
foreign television studio with preening self-confidence, sky high
arrogance and the most untamed political language heard in this country
in decades. Meeting Israel, he savages Prime Minister Netanyahu and
anybody to the right of him as dark and dangerous. Ultra nationalists
are undermining the foundations of Zionism and Israeli democracy. Quote
unquote. I guess they’re like MAGA Republicans, huh? I guess so. This
guy’s bad. He blackberries uncontrollably about Israel becoming, quote,
a fascist state, unquote, in an apartheid country. He even called a
recent Israeli Supreme Court ruling that went into Netanyahu’s favor a
one way mirror public like decision. That’s the lead up to the Nazis.
This year, he has escalated his rhetoric to talk about the, quote,
shattering of Israeli democracy, unquote, the darkest days Israel is
now in, quote unquote imminent dictatorship in Israel, quote unquote.
And silencing by the right wing sounds like the American left going
after Trump. But this guy is bad and he’s supported by the left in our
country, the Democrats and Biden and Thomas Friedman. And one speech I
heard, he writes, Barack hurl the epithet fascist, said Netanyahu three
times, dictator Justice Minister Levin, four times an apartheid and
right wing West Bank settlement policies. Another three times. He then
accused all Israelis to his political right are wearing Nazi style
selection eyeglasses, which is a disgusting political slur, whether
used by an anti-Semitic non-Jew or a born again wannabe Israeli leader.
To this, Barack recently has added piercing, scornful characterizations
of Netanyahu and his cabinet ministers as jokes, jackasses, pincers,
dribblers, simpletons, people sick with autoimmune diseases. Barack
delivers all this dreadful democratic demagoguery alongside incessant
use of the empathetic, messianic and describing policies of the right
wing. This, of course, is supremely ironic, since the only metal
messianism that exists in abundance in Ehud Barak’s presence is its own
self-assurance. Whatever you think of Netanyahu’s government or its
digital reform proposals, Barak’s wild exaggerations and exceedingly
belligerent characterizations are disgusting. And, by the way, just
like Peggy Noonan. Peggy Noonan. Who is a disgusting, disgrace little
socialite. His use of near anti-Semitic pseudo BDS language is
unacceptable. His feral ambitions and savage hatreds clearly have
propelled him off into the deep end, worst of all, and by far worst of
all. Ready for this? Ready for this. It’s the lead role that Barack has
taken in calling for subversion of the IDF through mass refusal to
serve by Israeli soldiers and reserve duty officers. This was written
in July. There was a huge movement by Barak and Lapid and the whole
Israeli left, supported by the Thomas Friedmans and the other
reprobates in our own country, telling the military to undermine their
own commander in chief. And part of that, in my humble opinion, is why
on October 7th, the government wasn’t ready. Because of Ehud Barak, his
supporters in Israel, and his supporters in America’s media. Barack
began barking about the need to refuse to serve in the IDF, quote,
under dictatorship, unquote. And in February, Haaretz conference,
quote, When it black flag of extreme illegality flies over an army
order. It’s not just the right of a soldier to obey that order. It’s
his obligation that is to disobey. We’re now facing the civilian
equivalent of black flag illegality. Our only obligation is to a
liberal democracy. We have no obligatory contract with dictators, and
history will judge to purgatory. All those who submit to the dictates
of dictators. So he’s telling the IDF. He’s telling Mossad and all the
rest. Defy Netanyahu. After as he wasn’t going too far with his call
for mutiny in the military, Barrack responded with his charismatic,
messianic self-possession that quote, We are on the right side of
history and we are not afraid of anybody or anything. He specifically
called upon, quote, Air Force pilots and frontline commandos to warn
Netanyahu that if the so called reasonably restriction latest
legislation was passed, they would, quote, refuse to serve a
dictatorship, period. Now you know why they weren’t ready. I’ll be
right back.