"Denver" seeks to move invaders to suburbs to spread the demographic replacement (to make invasion less blatant)

1 view

Lucas McCain

Dec 27, 2023, 10:01:53 AM12/27/23
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/denver-seeks-help-from-wheat-ridge-to-house-migrants/ar-AA1m6kI7

WHEAT RIDGE, Colo. (KDVR) — A so-called (sic) emergency town hall
meeting is set to take place in Wheat Ridge to discuss whether a hotel
should house [invaders] coming into Denver [from the Third World].

According to a flyer FOX31 received from people living in the
neighborhood, there is an “emergency” town hall meeting taking place on
Wednesday night to discuss the possibility of a Wheat Ridge hotel
becoming home to [invaders pouring across the border from Mexico].

Denver food pantries stretched thin helping [invaders] with rising
demand. [I.E. ever more invaders arriving in Denver].
The flyer (sic) is concerned about the potential of hundreds of migrants
being housed in Wheat Ridge.

According to Denver’s migrant (sic) dashboard, currently 4,132 people
are being sheltered. As of Tuesday, Dec. 26, there have been more than
34,000 [invaders] bussed into Denver at a cost of more than $36 million.
About 108 [invaders] came on Dec. 26.
The meeting is scheduled for 6:30 at the Wheat Ridge Recreation Center.

The location of the shelter has not been confirmed by the City of Denver.
--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

“Western values mean three things: migration, LGBTQ, and war." Viktor Orban

https://www.globalgulag.us

NoBody

Dec 27, 2023, 12:01:30 PM12/27/23
On Wed, 27 Dec 2023 08:01:52 -0700, Lucas McCain
<Lucas_...@tutanato.com> wrote:

>https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/denver-seeks-help-from-wheat-ridge-to-house-migrants/ar-AA1m6kI7
>
>WHEAT RIDGE, Colo. (KDVR) — A so-called (sic) emergency town hall
>meeting is set to take place in Wheat Ridge to discuss whether a hotel
>should house [invaders] coming into Denver [from the Third World].
>
>According to a flyer FOX31 received from people living in the
>neighborhood, there is an “emergency” town hall meeting taking place on
>Wednesday night to discuss the possibility of a Wheat Ridge hotel
>becoming home to [invaders pouring across the border from Mexico].
>
>Denver food pantries stretched thin helping [invaders] with rising
>demand. [I.E. ever more invaders arriving in Denver].
>The flyer (sic) is concerned about the potential of hundreds of migrants
>being housed in Wheat Ridge.
>
>According to Denver’s migrant (sic) dashboard, currently 4,132 people
>are being sheltered. As of Tuesday, Dec. 26, there have been more than
>34,000 [invaders] bussed into Denver at a cost of more than $36 million.
>About 108 [invaders] came on Dec. 26.
>The meeting is scheduled for 6:30 at the Wheat Ridge Recreation Center.
>
>The location of the shelter has not been confirmed by the City of Denver.

Is the new location designated a "Sanctuary City"? I'm a firm
believer that if you designate yourself as such you should be buried
in illegal immigrants.

Lucas McCain

Dec 27, 2023, 1:29:32 PM12/27/23
Apparently it is not.

https://cis.org/Map-Sanctuary-Cities-Counties-and-States

So it appears that "Denver" is attempting to pull off a stealth invasion
of its neighbor hoping to present it as a fait accompli without the
knowledge or permission of its neighbor city of Wheat Ridge. This is
what the New York City mayor was doing to neighboring cities through
stealth and deceit.

Michael A Terrell

Dec 27, 2023, 2:22:35 PM12/27/23
On 12/27/2023 7:01 AM, Lucas McCain wrote:
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/denver-seeks-help-from-wheat-ridge-to-house-migrants/ar-AA1m6kI7
>
> WHEAT RIDGE, Colo. (KDVR) — A so-called (sic) emergency town hall meeting is set
> to take place in Wheat Ridge to discuss whether a hotel should house [invaders]

There are no invaders.

Lucas McCain

Dec 27, 2023, 3:06:30 PM12/27/23
https://www.britannica.com/dictionary/invasion

Invasion definition:

Britannica Dictionary definition of INVASION

: the act of entering a place in large numbers especially in a way that
is harmful or unwanted

— invader noun, plural invaders [count]

Max Boot

Dec 27, 2023, 3:34:13 PM12/27/23
On 12/27/2023 12:06 PM, Lucas McCain wrote:
> On 12/27/2023 12:22 PM, Michael A Terrell wrote:
>> On 12/27/2023 7:01 AM, Lucas McCain wrote:
>>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/denver-seeks-help-from-wheat-ridge-to-house-migrants/ar-AA1m6kI7
>>>
>>> WHEAT RIDGE, Colo. (KDVR) — A so-called (sic) emergency town hall meeting is
>>> set to take place in Wheat Ridge to discuss whether a hotel should house
>>> [invaders]
>>
>> There are no invaders.
>>

> https://www.britannica.com/dictionary/invasion
>
> Invasion definition:

No. Migrants coming here are not an invasion. You're demonizing them because of
your racism. Fuck off.

D. Ray

Dec 31, 2023, 11:22:04 PM12/31/23
Yes it is.

> You're demonizing them because of
> your racism.

I’m fine with racism, but frankly, those people don’t need to be
“demonized”. They are shit, and they bring nothing but Third World with
them.

> Fuck off.

No, you and “migrants” can fuck off.