Re: Obama explaining how the left seized power

Governor Swill

Oct 9, 2023, 11:48:47 AM10/9/23
On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 10:43:03 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote:

>One man can stop an election from being stolen??

Well Trump seems to think so.

>People like Trump have been waiting for the rest of humanity to wake up. And
>it's happening.

And they're realizing the rise of the radical right shows astonishing parallels to the
rise of Fascism in 1930s Europe.

>Trump's increasing support in the polls show it.

Don't conflate his nominee popularity inside the GOP with general election popularity. The
GOP is deeply split on Trump and only about two thirds, maybe three quarters, of the GOP
will vote for him. The rest of the GOP will either vote third party or abstain. If they
stay home, you can expect landslide Republican losses in Statehouses and both sides of
Congress.

>He will most likely win next year.

That's funny! Tell us another one!

Swill
--
"There are over 500,000 elected positions in the United States.

70% of them are uncontested."

Not left, not right. https://www.forwardparty.com/

Governor Swill

Oct 9, 2023, 11:57:44 AM10/9/23
On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 00:04:38 -0000 (UTC), Jim Harrison <now...@protonmail.com> wrote:

>Independents will decide the election and they hate Trump

Why do you post these lies?

You provide no link and then try to paste in tables not supported by Usenet which makes
your results all but unreadable.

If you provided the source link, we could all go there and see the tables properly.

If you can't paste in the URL for the article, don't post the article.

Another reason:

Anybody can paste in an article and then alter it. Such posts as this should have a
teaser paragraph or two and a link. The object is not to flood Usenet with articles
which, in all likelihood have been altered, but to refer Usenet readers to the original
articles.