Re: American Media cheers as Switzerland JAILS MAN for calling woman a "fat lesbian"

Governor Swill

Oct 8, 2023, 11:03:59 AM10/8/23
On Sat, 07 Oct 2023 13:00:10 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote:

>[Default] Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> typed:
>======================================
> Swill's
> Pathetic vandalism of follow ups in an impotent attempt
> to troll all of Usenet
> repaired and restored.
>======================================

>>>They don't. It is Nazis like you who hate free speech.
>>
>>Nazis don't hate free speech. You're free to say whatever you want as long as it doesn't
>>disagree with their views.
>
>Swill is too stupid to know what free speech means.

I know exactly what it means. *You* don't understand what sarcasm is, but then, that's a
characteristic common to Nazis.

Swill
--
"There are over 500,000 elected positions in the United States.

70% of them are uncontested."

Not left, not right. https://www.forwardparty.com/