Re: IT HAS ALREADY BEEN DECIDED.

The Starmaker

Dec 17, 2023, 9:30:12 AM12/17/23
A24
https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=aDyQxtg0V2w&autoplay=1

There is a reason this movie is being released in April
A24
https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=aDyQxtg0V2w&autoplay=1

to scare Trump voters from voting for Trump

A24
https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=aDyQxtg0V2w&autoplay=1

The US Government always tells Hollywoodto make a movie to
influence the general public:

A24
https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=aDyQxtg0V2w&autoplay=1

The President in the movie LOOKS LIKE TRUMP

A24
https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=aDyQxtg0V2w&autoplay=1

They are trying to scare voters with this movie so they won't vote for
Trump:

A24
https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=aDyQxtg0V2w&autoplay=1

Trump's wife birthday is on the same day the moive gets released April
26, 2025

A24
https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=aDyQxtg0V2w&autoplay=1

They even convince Google to close down Google Groups in Feburary to
silence Trump supporters: