Re: Unlawful presence is not a crime

Governor Swill

Oct 8, 2023, 8:25:02 PM10/8/23
On Sat, 7 Oct 2023 14:23:49 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On 10/7/2023 10:28 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>> I'm not in favor of changing it from "illegal alien" in order to make
>> them feel better about themselves.
>
>It's not about how they feel. It's about how I feel. It's simply wrong
>to a call a person illegal.

That's your opinion. We don't all have the same opinion.

Swill
--
"There are over 500,000 elected positions in the United States.

70% of them are uncontested."

Not left, not right. https://www.forwardparty.com/

Governor Swill

Oct 8, 2023, 9:00:39 PM10/8/23
On Sun, 08 Oct 2023 04:03:05 -0400, Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA>
wrote:

>On Sat, 7 Oct 2023 16:20:59 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On 10/7/2023 2:38 PM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>>>

>>> Oh dear, we wouldn't want to hurt the illegal's feelings.
>>
>>What part of "It's not about how they feel" did you not understand?
>
>Nor is it about your feelings nor your perception of what's right and
>wrong.

Lol! A rightist and a leftist "schooling" each other on the difference between right and
wrong. *guffaw*