Tsangyang Gyatos popthrough applied

David Dalton

Sep 12, 2023, 4:33:41 AM9/12/23
The Tsangyang Gysatso (who I have been calling The Turquoise
Bee, perhaps erroneously) popthrough was just applied.

Associated with that should be some primary positive charisma
modulation of medium to extreme good individuals who are
covered, perceivable to others but not to the one who is modulated.
This can be considered transfiguration. It is 5 times stronger
if the one modulated is covered by belief rather than just
by original region, descent, or still around (that last is highly
unlikely for living humans).

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)

David Dalton

Sep 12, 2023, 4:35:24 AM9/12/23
On Sep 12, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2AB059E300...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The Tsangyang Gysatso (who I have been calling The Turquoise
> Bee, perhaps erroneously) popthrough was just applied.
>
> Associated with that should be some primary positive charisma
> modulation of medium to extreme good individuals who are
> covered, perceivable to others but not to the one who is modulated.
> This can be considered transfiguration. It is 5 times stronger
> if the one modulated is covered by belief rather than just
> by original region, descent, or still around (that last is highly
> unlikely for living humans).

Oh no, I never proofread the Subject line. Gyatos should
of course be Gyatso.

David Dalton

Sep 15, 2023, 2:14:07 PM9/15/23
On Sep 12, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2AB059E300...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The Tsangyang Gysatso (who I have been calling The Turquoise
> Bee, perhaps erroneously) popthrough was just applied.
>
> Associated with that should be some primary positive charisma
> modulation of medium to extreme good individuals who are
> covered, perceivable to others but not to the one who is modulated.
> This can be considered transfiguration. It is 5 times stronger
> if the one modulated is covered by belief rather than just
> by original region, descent, or still around (that last is highly
> unlikely for living humans).

I am trying again from new moon to early waxing crescent,
which is auspicious for new beginnings, and supposedly the
Tsangyang Gyatso popthrough was just applied.

The Buddha popthrough will be applied probably within a day,
and I estimate within two days my post-popthroughs update,
which will cover the current generation at belief strength,
will be applied.

"For she is the perfect creature, natural in every feature
And I am the geek with the alchemists' stone" (Jimmy MacCarthy)

David Dalton

Sep 15, 2023, 2:56:54 PM9/15/23
On Sep 12, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2AB059E300...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The Tsangyang Gysatso (who I have been calling The Turquoise
> Bee, perhaps erroneously) popthrough was just applied.
>
> Associated with that should be some primary positive charisma
> modulation of medium to extreme good individuals who are
> covered, perceivable to others but not to the one who is modulated.
> This can be considered transfiguration. It is 5 times stronger
> if the one modulated is covered by belief rather than just
> by original region, descent, or still around (that last is highly
> unlikely for living humans).

Oops. still around would be of the original generation
and would be covered at belief strength (including
when they were originally living and now are afterlife
someones in my global region).

David Dalton

Sep 16, 2023, 12:03:53 AM9/16/23
On Sep 12, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2AB059E300...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The Tsangyang Gysatso (who I have been calling The Turquoise
> Bee, perhaps erroneously) popthrough was just applied.
>
> Associated with that should be some primary positive charisma
> modulation of medium to extreme good individuals who are
> covered, perceivable to others but not to the one who is modulated.
> This can be considered transfiguration. It is 5 times stronger
> if the one modulated is covered by belief rather than just
> by original region, descent, or still around (that last is highly
> unlikely for living humans).

It seems I started too soon after dark moon, and I am
trying again now that it is more than a day after dark
moon and the thinnest waxing crescent should now
be visible from a high elevation just after sunset if
you know where to look.

David Dalton

Sep 20, 2023, 1:05:03 AM9/20/23
On Sep 12, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2AB059E300...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The Tsangyang Gysatso (who I have been calling The Turquoise
> Bee, perhaps erroneously) popthrough was just applied.
>
> Associated with that should be some primary positive charisma
> modulation of medium to extreme good individuals who are
> covered, perceivable to others but not to the one who is modulated.
> This can be considered transfiguration. It is 5 times stronger
> if the one modulated is covered by belief rather than just
> by original region, descent, or still around (that last is highly
> unlikely for living humans).

OK, I am trying again beginning at Ganesh Chaturthi and leading
up to first quarter moon.

The Tsangyang Gyatso popthrough was just applied, and
was the ninth most recent one of the recent 36 (30 human
and 6 cetacean) of the last 682 years that had still been
on to some extent (though I am covering 867 of the
last 10,000 years, including the Buddha). The T.G.
popthrough had the largest original region of the 30
and second largest original region of the 36.

However the primary positive charism modulation in
the T.G. popthrough is just in person, not video, audio,
or static picture. But the most recent popthrough,
a living bowhead whale, covers video and audio,
and the second most recent, an honourary Maori,
covers video, audio, and static pictures. All the
rest of the 867 cover just in person. Number 37,
the largest original surface area, a humpback whale
of about 4000 years ago, also will include primary
negative charism modulation of medium to extreme
criminal, but only in person. My post-popthroughs
[HCP] update will include in person, video, audio,
and static pictures, and both primary positive and negative
charisma modulation, plus secondary (message
and/or intent towards someone based) charisma
modulation.

For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid .

David Dalton

Sep 23, 2023, 12:12:04 AM9/23/23
On Sep 20, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2ABAB4FC00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Sep 12, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2AB059E300...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > The Tsangyang Gysatso (who I have been calling The Turquoise
> > Bee, perhaps erroneously) popthrough was just applied.
> >
> > Associated with that should be some primary positive charisma
> > modulation of medium to extreme good individuals who are
> > covered, perceivable to others but not to the one who is modulated.
> > This can be considered transfiguration. It is 5 times stronger
> > if the one modulated is covered by belief rather than just
> > by original region, descent, or still around (that last is highly
> > unlikely for living humans).
>
> OK, I am trying again beginning at Ganesh Chaturthi and leading
> up to first quarter moon.
>
> The Tsangyang Gyatso popthrough was just applied, and
> was the ninth most recent one of the recent 36 (30 human
> and 6 cetacean) of the last 682 years that had still been
> on to some extent (though I am covering 867 of the
> last 10,000 years, including the Buddha). The T.G.
> popthrough had the largest original region of the 30
> and second largest original region of the 36.
>
> However the primary positive charisma modulation in
> the T.G. popthrough is just in person, not video, audio,
> or static picture. But the most recent popthrough,
> a living bowhead whale, covers video and audio,
> and the second most recent, an honourary Maori,
> covers video, audio, and static pictures. All the
> rest of the 867 cover just in person. Number 37,
> the largest original surface area, a humpback whale
> of about 4000 years ago, also will include primary
> negative charisma modulation of medium to extreme
> criminal, but only in person. My post-popthroughs
> [HCP] update will include in person, video, audio,
> and static pictures, and both primary positive and negative
> charisma modulation, plus secondary (message
> and/or intent towards someone based) charisma
> modulation.
>
> For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid .

I am trying again centred on first quarter moon (D-moon).

The Tsangyang Gyatso popthrough was applied at
0851 UTC/GMT September 22, 2023.

Number 37 was applied at 1900 UTC/GMT Sept. 22, 2023.
It covers 92% of humans globally, and criminals in the 8%
would not exhibit the in-person negative charisma modulation.

The Buddha popthrough was applied about ten minutes ago.