ZELENSKY, JUST TELL PUTIN, WE'LL BE IN NATO NEVER, BUT WE'LL BE IN THE EU SOON - AND RUSSIA WILL LEAVE.

Intelligent Party

May 22, 2022, 2:31:23 PM5/22/22
Zelensky, just tell Putin, "We'll be in NATO never, but we'll be in the EU soon."
- And Russia will leave.

The entire point of NATO is to counter Russian aggression. It's ridiculous to
think that the Ukraine is being invaded by the very point that is supposed to
protect it, from invasion.

Russia does not want NATO on its doorstep, anymore than the U.S. wants Russia in Cuba.

Ukraine must agree not to violate the Donbas borders anymore, but may be in free
association with the Donbas, and may recognize Donbas independence.