Buy Diesel EN590 10PPM/50PPM and other petroleum products

Amayritus Inc

Dec 5, 2023, 3:51:25 AM12/5/23
Dear Buyers,
We are direct to sellers of the following petroleum products
- EN590 10PPM.
- EN590 50PPM.
- Jetfuel A1
- LNG
- Natural Gas until 5Bln cm/mo
- LPG
- CRUDE OIL

Product origin :KAZAKHSTAN and others depending on product and port of delivery
Incoterms:CIF/FOB
Price:Platts with discount
Payment terms:SBLC MT760,TT wire transfer

If you are interested in working with us, you should be ready to provide us with the following information
1 What Quantity of product?
2 Is it one time deal or Contract?
3 Incoterms?
4 If CIF, what payment guarantee do you offer?
5 Destination country?
6 Destination port?

Buyer should be ready to send an LOI with answers to this basic questions or preferably send an ICPO with their trade terms.
We look forward to doing long term business with you.

You can visit our pages for more products we offer using the links below

linkedin: linkedin.com/company/amayritus
Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/Amayritus
Google groups: https://groups.google.com/g/amayritus-stocks