Alexey Navalny documentary

David Dalton

Jan 25, 2021, 1:02:46 AM1/25/21
Forwarded/shared from alt.buddha.short.fat.guy :

Alexey Navalny barely survived being poisoned on Vladimir Putin’s
orders. Predictably, as soon as he returned to Russia, he was
arrested. But he arranged for this documentary to be released:

https://youtu.be/ipAnwilMncI

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning/You must face

David Dalton

Jan 26, 2021, 12:22:38 AM1/26/21
On Jan 25, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.25BE968500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Forwarded/shared from alt.buddha.short.fat.guy :
>
> Alexey Navalny barely survived being poisoned on Vladimir Putin’s
> orders. Predictably, as soon as he returned to Russia, he was
> arrested. But he arranged for this documentary to be released:
>
> https://youtu.be/ipAnwilMncI

But I’ve only watched the first couple of minutes of it so far,
though I do plan to watch it all eventually. So I don’t know
yet (and maybe won’t even after I watch it) how much of it
is credible and how much is anti-Putin propaganda. It
could be that someone other than Putin ordered the poisoning,
which after all could create a martyr effect.

B1ackwater

Jan 26, 2021, 12:30:55 AM1/26/21
On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 02:32:45 -0330, David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com>
wrote:

>Forwarded/shared from alt.buddha.short.fat.guy :
>
>Alexey Navalny barely survived being poisoned on Vladimir Putin’s
>orders. Predictably, as soon as he returned to Russia, he was
>arrested. But he arranged for this documentary to be released:
>
>https://youtu.be/ipAnwilMncI

Why does anyone think he would not be as bad or worse
than Putin ? Russia has a certain history .....

David Dalton

Jan 26, 2021, 11:58:41 PM1/26/21
On Jan 26, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.25BFDE9C00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Jan 25, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.25BE968500...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > Forwarded/shared from alt.buddha.short.fat.guy :
> >
> > Alexey Navalny barely survived being poisoned on Vladimir Putin’s
> > orders. Predictably, as soon as he returned to Russia, he was
> > arrested. But he arranged for this documentary to be released:
> >
> > https://youtu.be/ipAnwilMncI
>
> But I’ve only watched the first couple of minutes of it so far,
> though I do plan to watch it all eventually. So I don’t know
> yet (and maybe won’t even after I watch it) how much of it
> is credible and how much is anti-Putin propaganda. It
> could be that someone other than Putin ordered the poisoning,
> which after all could create a martyr effect.

But probably at least some of it is true, and I think that
Putin should order the release of Navalny even if some
oligarchs are against that. And even Navalny’s
imprisonment could have an Arab-Spring-like
escalating martyr effect.

ander

Mar 1, 2022, 2:39:11 PM3/1/22
On 2021-01-25, David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
> Forwarded/shared from alt.buddha.short.fat.guy :
>
> Alexey Navalny barely survived being poisoned on Vladimir Putin’s
> orders. Predictably, as soon as he returned to Russia, he was
> arrested. But he arranged for this documentary to be released:
>
> https://youtu.be/ipAnwilMncI

Navalny it's a far right idiot, with the speech of Trump but in Russian,
they are pretty much alike, but I think Navalny's racism it's even worse.
Don't trust him.