Drug Addled, Incoherent Right Wing Booze Hound Calls For Immediate Biden Resignation

Jesus Guns Babies

Mar 12, 2022, 8:33:13 PM3/12/22
Between swigs of whiskey and popping sleeping pills, he blurted out
something about being incoherent.

First on CNN: Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, drank alcohol and
took Ambien while working as White House physician, Pentagon watchdog
finds

By Manu Raju, Barbara Starr, Zachary Cohen and Oren Liebermann, CNN

Updated 9:04 AM ET, Wed March 3, 2021
Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson

Hear how Trump reacted when Barr told him election claims were 'bullsh**t'
Cillizza reacts to the best and worst moment from State of the Union
Rep. Boebert interrupts Biden's speech before he mentions deceased son
DeSantis masks
'Ridiculous': DeSantis lambasts students for wearing their masks
Ranking member Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) questions witnesses during a
Senate Intelligence Committee hearing on Capitol Hill on February 23, 2021
in Washington, DC.
'We're dealing with a different guy': Rubio on why Putin's moves will be
different this time
President Joe Biden delivers his first State of the Union address to a
joint session of Congress at the Capitol, Tuesday, March 1, 2022, in
Washington as Vice President Kamala Harris and House speaker Nancy Pelosi
of Calif., look on.
Hear CNN political director's takeaways from post-SOTU poll
President Joe Biden greets Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen Breyer
as he arrives to deliver his first State of the Union address to a joint
session of Congress, at the Capitol in Washington, Tuesday, March 1, 2022.
(AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite, Pool)
Watch retiring Supreme Court justice's adorable reaction to Biden's shout-
out
Ex-Ukrainian president says Russian soldiers are going 'to hell'
White House physician Rear Admiral Ronny Jackson speaks at the press
briefing at the White House in Washington, DC, on January 16, 2018. / AFP
PHOTO / NICHOLAS KAMM (Photo credit should read NICHOLAS KAMM/AFP/Getty
Images)
Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson
US President Donald Trump leaves after a Hispanic Heritage Month event in
the East Room of the White House October 6, 2017 in Washington, DC.
Barr: Would 'absolutely' get involved in 2024 primary fight to defeat
Trump
'I stand by all of that': Bill Barr defends election comments
State senator breaks down in tears while debating 'Don't Say Gay' bill
Public feud erupts between GOP's McConnell and Scott
Rubio explains what West doesn't understand about Putin's position
Former President Donald Trump speaks at a rally on September 25, 2021 in
Perry, Georgia. Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker, Georgia
Secretary of State candidate Rep. Jody Hice (R-GA), and Georgia Lieutenant
Gubernatorial candidate State Sen. Burt Jones (R-GA) also appeared as
guests at the rally.
Hear details of Jan. 6 committee's 'most extensive summary' of
investigation so far
Republicans have a Marjorie Taylor Greene problem
[...]

(CNN)The Department of Defense inspector general has issued a scathing
review of Rep. Ronny Jackson during his time serving as the top White
House physician, concluding that he made "sexual and denigrating" comments
about a female subordinate, violated the policy for drinking alcohol while
on a presidential trip and took prescription-strength sleeping medication
that prompted concerns from his colleagues about his ability to provide
proper care.
The findings outlined in the report, which was obtained by CNN prior to
its release on Wednesday, stem from a years-long IG investigation into
Jackson -- who currently represents Texas in the House of Representatives
and sits on the House Armed Services subcommittee overseeing military
personnel -- that was launched in 2018 and examines allegations that date
back to his time serving during the Obama and Trump administrations.
Members of Congress were briefed on the IG report findings on Tuesday,
according to two sources familiar with the matter.
Jackson claimed the report was politically motivated in a statement to CNN
on Tuesday, saying the inspector general "resurrected" old allegations
against him because he refused to "turn my back on President (Donald)
Trump," who was a vocal supporter of his 2020 congressional bid. He also
told CNN he rejects "any allegation that I consumed alcohol while on
duty."

Read: The Department of Defense inspector general's report on the
conduct of Rep. Ronny Jackson
Read: The Department of Defense inspector general's report on the conduct
of Rep. Ronny Jackson
After interviewing 78 witnesses and reviewing a host of White House
documents, investigators concluded that Jackson, who achieved the rank of
Rear Admiral, failed to treat his subordinates with dignity and respect,
engaged in inappropriate conduct involving the use of alcohol during two
incidents and used sleeping medication during an overseas trip that raised
concerns about his ability to provide medical care to the President and
other top officials, according to the report.

The report also notes that the investigation into Jackson "was limited in
scope and unproductive" as White House counsel under Trump insisted on
being present at all interviews of current White House Medical Unit
employees, which had a "potential chilling effect" on the probe.

"We determined that the potential chilling effect of their presence would
prevent us from receiving accurate testimony," the report states, adding
that fieldwork stopped for about 10 months, between October 11, 2018, and
August 22, 2019, as the Department of Defense inspector general and White
House counsel determined whether the White House would invoke executive
privilege, which they ultimately did not do.
Ambien and alcohol on trips with the President

Still, the conclusions about Jackson's conduct are striking. Allegations
about his explosive temper and creating a hostile work environment are
consistent throughout his time in both the Obama and Trump administrations
as an "overwhelming majority of witnesses (56) ... who worked with RDML
Jackson from 2012 through 2018 told us they personally experienced, saw,
or heard about him yelling, screaming, cursing, or belittling
subordinates," the report says.
"Many of these witnesses described RDML Jackson's behavior with words and
phrases such as 'meltdowns,' 'yells' for no reason,' 'rages,' 'tantrums,'
'lashes out,' and 'aggressive.' These witnesses also described RDML
Jackson's leadership style with terms such as 'tyrant,' 'dictator,'
'control freak,' 'hallmarks of fear and intimidation,' 'crappy manager,'
and 'not a leader at all,'" it adds.
On a presidential trip to Manila from April 22, 2014, to April 29, 2014,
four witnesses who traveled with then-President Barack Obama and Jackson
said that Jackson became intoxicated and made inappropriate comments about
a female medical subordinate.
A witness interviewed by the IG said that shortly after arriving in
Manila, Jackson began drinking in the hotel lobby, then got into a car
with a drink in his hand "to go out on the town." Another witness said he
could smell alcohol on Jackson's breath later that evening. Back at the
hotel, one of the witnesses said he saw Jackson "pounding" on the door of
his female subordinate's room. When she opened the door, Jackson said, "I
need you," and, "I need you to come to my room."
Witnesses also alleged that Jackson made a comment about a female medical
subordinate's breasts and buttocks during a presidential trip to Asia in
April 2014. "Witness 1, a medical subordinate, told us that during the
Asia trip, before arriving in Manila, RDML Jackson told him a female
medical subordinate (Manila Witness 2), who was also on the trip, had
'great t**s,' and 'what a nice a**,' and that RDML Jackson also told
Manila Witness 1 that he would 'like to see more of her tattoos,'" the
report says.
Two years later, in Bariloche, Argentina, two witnesses told the IG they
saw Jackson drinking a beer while he was serving as the physician to the
President and in charge of providing medical care for a presidential trip,
despite regulations prohibiting him from 24 hours before the President's
arrival until two hours after he left. Jackson, the witnesses said,
dismissed the regulation as "ridiculous." Another witness said Jackson
later smelled of alcohol, though she was unsure if he was drunk. One
witness, identified in the report as "Bariloche Witness 5," said he did
not smell alcohol on Jackson during the trip.
These two allegations of alcohol use both occurred under the Obama
administration, but the report details a series of incidents under both
Obama and Trump in which Jackson lost his temper, cursing at subordinates.
Of the 60 witnesses interviewed by the Defense Department IG about the
command climate under Jackson, only 13 had positive comments, while 38
spoke about unprofessional behavior, intimidation and poor treatment of
subordinates.
One witness said that Jackson "established a workplace where fear and
intimidation were kind of the hallmarks of him, his command, and control
of his subordinates."
At least six witnesses, all of whom were medical personnel, also told
investigators that Jackson took Ambien, a prescription medicine used to
treat insomnia, on long flights while on duty for providing medical care
for government officials, including the President. The witnesses said they
were concerned about the Ambien because it often leaves users drowsy and
can impair someone's mental alertness. But the IG report notes there is no
specific restriction on the use of Ambien during long flights. It
recommends that the White House Military Office put out guidance on the
appropriate use of Ambien and similar drugs.
The report did not, however, substantiate an allegation that Jackson had
wrecked a government vehicle -- a claim that had added to the collapse of
his bid to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs under Trump.
Jackson claims report politically motivated
Jackson retired from the Navy in 2019 while the watchdog investigation was
still ongoing, but two defense officials have told CNN that he could now
face a Navy review of his retirement pay. Officer retirement pay is based
on the most senior rank at which a person served honorably. If the report
findings validated less than honorable behavior, Jackson could have his
retirement pay reduced.
The IG report recommends that the secretary of the Navy take "appropriate
action" regarding Jackson.
"We recommend that the WHMO Director issue fitness for duty guidance
regarding the appropriate use of Ambien and similar drugs while medical
personnel are on duty or on call to provide emergency medical services,"
it says.
In his statement to CNN on Tuesday, Jackson said that "Democrats are using
this report to repeat and rehash untrue attacks on my integrity."
"I'm proud of the work environment I fostered under three different
Presidents of both parties; I take my professional responsibility with
respect to prescription drug practices seriously; and I flat out reject
any allegation that I consumed alcohol while on duty," Jackson said.
"My entire professional life has been defined by duty and service. I've
honorably served my country in the U.S. Navy, served patients who trusted
me with their care, served three Presidents in the White House, and now I
serve the people of Texas' 13th District in Congress. I have not and will
not ever conduct myself in a way that undermines the sincerity with which
I take my oath to my country or my constituents," he added.
Former President Barack Obama has no plans to comment on the inspector
general's report on Jackson's conduct in the White House, spokeswoman
Katie Hill told CNN.
A former Obama administration official said the allegations were not
surprising, given that so much of the former White House physician's
conduct has been reviewed and discussed since he was Obama's official
doctor.
CNN has asked representatives of Trump for comment on the report.
CNN previously reported that the IG probe centered around allegations that
Jackson was periodically intoxicated and mishandled prescription drugs.

Trump re-nominated Jackson to receive a second star -- a bump in his
military rank -- in February 2019, though that promotion was not approved
by the Senate. This came less than a year after Jackson withdrew from
consideration as Trump's nominee for secretary of Veterans Affairs over
allegations that he was "abusive" toward colleagues, loosely handled
prescription pain medications and was periodically intoxicated. Jackson
had denied all of the allegations leveled against him, calling them
"completely false and fabricated."
Former Navy Secretary Richard Spencer approved Jackson's retirement before
his own ouster in late 2019, a senior defense official previously told
CNN.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 12, 2022, 10:13:26 PM3/12/22
On 3/12/2022 5:33 PM, Jesus Guns Babies wrote:
> Between swigs of whiskey and popping sleeping pills, he blurted out
> something about being incoherent.
>

> First on CNN: Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, drank alcohol and
> took Ambien while working as White House physician, Pentagon watchdog
> finds

Jackson-the-Drunk was not speaking as a doctor when he blabbered a bunch of
bullshit about Biden. Jackson-the-Drunk is a quack. He has never examined
Biden. He's never been closer than 100 feet from him. Jackson-the-Drunk is
incompetent.

25.BX943

Mar 12, 2022, 11:11:16 PM3/12/22
On 3/12/22 8:33 PM, Jesus Guns Babies wrote:
> Between swigs of whiskey and popping sleeping pills, he blurted out
> something about being incoherent.
>

> First on CNN: Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, drank alcohol and
> took Ambien while working as White House physician, Pentagon watchdog
> finds

Ambien is legal - Musk likes it. Alcohol is legal.
Jackson is human, therefore the 'sexual comments'.

But Biden CANNOT resign - or even be impeached - yet.
There's the Kamala problem. 10X worse than Biden.

Gotta find a way to flush 'em all at once - install
a 'caretaker' administration until the next election
can be organized.

Alex Riley

Mar 12, 2022, 11:53:51 PM3/12/22
Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> wrote in
If your personal observation is that Biden is normal, something is wrong
with you.

Billy Petty

Mar 13, 2022, 1:05:03 AM3/13/22
25.BX943 wrote:

> On 3/12/22 8:33 PM, Jesus Guns Babies wrote:
>> Between swigs of whiskey and popping sleeping pills, he blurted
out
>> something about being incoherent.
>>

>> took Ambien while working as White House physician, Pentagon
watchdog
>> finds
>
> Ambien is legal - Musk likes it. Alcohol is legal.
> Jackson is human, therefore the 'sexual comments'.
>
> But Biden CANNOT resign - or even be impeached - yet.
> There's the Kamala problem. 10X worse than Biden.

That's why he sent her to Europe. Even Democrats were hoping her
plane would crash.

> Gotta find a way to flush 'em all at once - install
> a 'caretaker' administration until the next election
> can be organized.

Chuck and Nancy both need sanctioning.

PaxPerPoten

Mar 13, 2022, 1:59:08 PM3/13/22

>If your personal observation is that Biden is normal, something is wrong
>with you.

All wingers think they're doctors despite never having finished high school
and their steady diet of rightwing MSM lies. Who tells you what to think
this week? Tucker or is it Hannity?

You're the same bozos who seem to think that Biden controls the global price
of gasoline at the pump and that Trump won the election by negative 11
million votes.

Speaking of Trump, you probably consider his rambling on incoherent screeds
as those of someone who has all his faculties?

Maybe you need to put a gun in your mouth and blow a hole in the back of your
neck.

Jesus Guns Babies

PaxPerPoten

Mar 14, 2022, 9:23:34 AM3/14/22

>If your personal observation is that Biden is normal, something is wrong
>with you.

Gateway Pundit

Mar 14, 2022, 11:48:09 AM3/14/22
This is the same drunken clown who claims Trump is 6' 3" just so he
rightfully didn't fall into the BMI OBESE category!

And now he's a Trumper politician who kowtows to the will of the
chickenshit orange lying blimp.

PaxPerPoten

Mar 15, 2022, 12:09:38 PM3/15/22

>If your personal observation is that Biden is normal, something is wrong
>with you.

Gateway Pundit

Mar 15, 2022, 12:10:44 PM3/15/22

Jesus Guns Babies

Mar 15, 2022, 12:11:13 PM3/15/22

Gateway Pundit

Mar 15, 2022, 12:21:04 PM3/15/22
>Between swigs of whiskey and popping sleeping pills, he blurted out
>something about being incoherent.
>

>First on CNN: Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, drank alcohol and
>took Ambien while working as White House physician, Pentagon watchdog
>finds
>
>By Manu Raju, Barbara Starr, Zachary Cohen and Oren Liebermann, CNN
>
>Updated 9:04 AM ET, Wed March 3, 2021
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson

Trump claims to be a teetotaler but that's a lie. He's a drug addicted booze
hound who rapes 13 year-old children.

Wi1liam T

Wi1liam T

Mar 15, 2022, 1:55:56 PM3/15/22

PaxPerPoten

Mar 15, 2022, 3:26:24 PM3/15/22

>If your personal observation is that Biden is normal, something is wrong
>with you.

Gateway Pundit

Mar 15, 2022, 6:09:22 PM3/15/22
>Between swigs of whiskey and popping sleeping pills, he blurted out
>something about being incoherent.
>

>First on CNN: Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, drank alcohol and
>took Ambien while working as White House physician, Pentagon watchdog
>finds
>
>By Manu Raju, Barbara Starr, Zachary Cohen and Oren Liebermann, CNN
>
>Updated 9:04 AM ET, Wed March 3, 2021
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson

PaxPerPoten

Mar 15, 2022, 11:22:05 PM3/15/22

>If your personal observation is that Biden is normal, something is wrong
>with you.

Wi1liam T

Mar 16, 2022, 11:29:02 AM3/16/22

Wi1liam T

Mar 16, 2022, 11:29:11 AM3/16/22

Gateway Pundit

Mar 16, 2022, 9:22:48 PM3/16/22
>Between swigs of whiskey and popping sleeping pills, he blurted out
>something about being incoherent.
>

>First on CNN: Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, drank alcohol and
>took Ambien while working as White House physician, Pentagon watchdog
>finds
>
>By Manu Raju, Barbara Starr, Zachary Cohen and Oren Liebermann, CNN
>
>Updated 9:04 AM ET, Wed March 3, 2021
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson

PaxPerPoten

Mar 16, 2022, 9:22:48 PM3/16/22

>If your personal observation is that Biden is normal, something is wrong
>with you.

25.BX943

Mar 16, 2022, 10:22:22 PM3/16/22
On 3/13/22 3:06 PM, super70s wrote:
> In article <auedncVdCdJD87D_...@earthlink.com>,
> "25.BX943" <25B...@nada.net> wrote:
>
>> But Biden CANNOT resign - or even be impeached - yet.
>> There's the Kamala problem. 10X worse than Biden.
>
> Aw you're just "scared of her" (the common wingnut refrain about Sarah
> Palin back in the day).

AOC would claim detractors LUST after K .. and/or are
all KKKlansters

Palin would not have been a good VP either - as flakey
as K.

BOTH were proposed for purely political reasons, as
butt-protectors and/or regional vote-getters. Why
the hell did JFK pick LBJ ? Same reasons. Why did
Obama pick Joe ? Same reasons. VPs are TOOLS and
are generally not expected to be leaders - or people
that would be feared as leaders. Gee, what would
a President Agnew have been like ? :-)

Alas we now KNOW what a President Biden would
be like .......

Oh, called K the "first lady" today - right
in front of his wife ....... no wonder Putin
isn't intimidated.

Trump was no holiday - 95% because of his horrible
narcissistic personality and vengeful rants. So far
as the technical end, he did pretty OK, but it was
hard to SEE that beyond the Giant Ego.

There are several candidates coming up that are as
MAGA as Trump, but not nearly so abrasive. One of
them will be the next POTUS. As for the Biden Agenda
and his (tiny) party majority - that's OVER already.
It was SO bad that Dems defected. Now no Dem wants
to be associated with Joe's DISMAL poll ratings and
bullshit excuses for Why It All Went Wrong.

(report - air-raid sirens in Lviv, west Ukraine
near Polish border)

Gonna be VERY hard to claim the USA is the worst
thing in history ever now ........ we're SEEING
FAR WORSE, live.

Gateway Pundit

Mar 16, 2022, 11:20:03 PM3/16/22
Is that why the Jews in the United States Congress are delaying aid
to Ukraine?

Are Jews afraid of Russia because Russia killed more Jews than
Germans did?

Gateway Pundit

Mar 16, 2022, 11:45:03 PM3/16/22

Gateway Pundit

Mar 17, 2022, 12:05:03 AM3/17/22

BeamMeUpScotty

Mar 17, 2022, 8:37:36 AM3/17/22
Despite the FAKE MEDIA NARRATIVE... TRUMP was all about America
first.... and that means he's NOT as much a narcissist as Obama or
Hillary or Biden or Kamala.

It's all been a campaign of lies to paint TRUMP as some kind of terrible
person yet the "BEST" Democrats are worse than TRUMP ever was since to
them and their narcissism it's al about them getting MEGA WEALTHY...
and they all did it by using their office and stealing from Americans,
Pelosi and Obama and Hillary went to D.C. broke and came out
Millionaires by being narcissistic sociopaths it's just who they are.

They are going to make America into a Marxist Utopia because they're so
much smarter than the rest of us. You don't even know what's best for
you, only they do and the LOCK DOWNS were the perfect example of that,
they were going to force you to do what they wanted you to do even when
the science wasn't there to support them, so they just used their CULT
BELIEFS to silence any and all opposition to their superior intellect.

It really sounds to me like the narcissist ones were the Democrats who
projected their sociopath mental issues onto TRUMP who never thought he
was smarter than you and never tried to force LOCK DOWNS in America and
instead tried to assist the Governors as the constitution allows for,
rather than force the healthy citizens into concentration camps and
travel restrictions with illegal Vaccine Passports.

Yes we know who the Narcissists are, and they're the one wanting us to
only hear whet they have to say and they're censoring what they don't
want others to hear... because only what they tell you is important and
what they didn't tell you is all FACT CHECKED and is either lies or
disinformation because ONLY Obama and Hillary and Biden and Pelosi and
Democrats TRUTHS are the accepted NARRETIVE.

>   There are several candidates coming up that are as
>   MAGA as Trump, but not nearly so abrasive. One of

You were sucked in by the propaganda and lies by the very people calling
themselves smart and rational when you see that the NATION is crumbling
around you because of the people you have been fed disinformation by,
telling you that they are ones who aren't narcissistic and yet you can't
look under the layer of propaganda and disinformation that the Democrats
spewed to make you think like that. You were groomed and duped by their
Democrat CULT. Like a child being groomed and targeted for sex by a
pedophile, that's how the Cults and sociopaths work. *NEVER BELIEVE A*
*DEMOCRAT OR A MARXIST*

>   them will be the next POTUS. As for the Biden Agenda
>   and his (tiny) party majority - that's OVER already.
>   It was SO bad that Dems defected. Now no Dem wants
>   to be associated with Joe's DISMAL poll ratings and
>   bullshit excuses for Why It All Went Wrong.
>
>   (report - air-raid sirens in Lviv, west Ukraine
>   near Polish border)
>
>   Gonna be VERY hard to claim the USA is the worst
>   thing in history ever now ........ we're SEEING
>   FAR WORSE, live.

TRUMP was doing a GREAT JOB and he told you about it and it sounded like
tooting his own horn, but if you recall the Democrats grooming you for
the cult were only telling you NEGATIVE THINGS about TRUMP.

And given the Critical Race Theory "cult" tactics of telling White kids
that they are evil White RACISTS because they have White skin is pretty
much a lock as to how the MEDIA and DEMOCRATS were trying to groom you
for the Democrat cult and get you to believe that TRUMP was BAD and
Biden and Democrats are good... if you believed that TRUMP was bad then
had the FAKE REALITY GROOMING worked you believed the negative
re-enforcement, but the disinformation that Democrats are GOOD didn't
take because reality is defeating their cult grooming/programming. The
reality of feeding kids and paying bills and the shock of losing jobs
and becoming homeless and major disruption to your life showed you that
Biden isn't the cults savior... you still want some other Democrat type
of leader of the cult.

The grooming/cult-programming was only have successful they got you to
believe that the person who was making things better was BAD even though
he was solving problems and you think he was bad because they made you
think he was the arrogant narcissist when if you had been in reality
you'd have seen that all the Democrats who told you "you don't know
what's best for but the Democrats do" then you'd have seen the TRUE
NARCISSISTS and their grooming and propaganda and the
GROOMING/PROGRAMMING by the Democrats and media cultists would NOT have
been effective at all.

They never fooled me are groomed me to be one of their cult because I
always knew that the Democrats are LIARS and they are the NARCISSISTS
and SOCIOPATHS who are stealing from us with both hands.

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES... take the RED PILL...OPEN YOUR EYES

The people telling you and censoring *YOUR NARRATIVE* (the narrative you
see) and FACT CHECKING *YOUR OPINIONS* are the ones GROOMING/PROGRAMMING
you into their Cult which is why pedophile cult criminal rings or LGBTQ
sex cults or the Marxist-Democrats organized crime cult and the Kool-Ade
Drinking Jim Jones suicide CULT all look so very much alike in how they
work to GROOM you for their CULTS.

Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them prove it
with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't find the
duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then you didn't
dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the Marxist-Democrat plan
that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have a lack of
transparency and then lie about everything"

https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

--
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-That's Karma-

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
166 - *What we have here, is a failure to communicate*
-Cool Hand Luke-

PaxPerPoten

Mar 17, 2022, 2:56:26 PM3/17/22

>If your personal observation is that Biden is normal, something is wrong
>with you.

Gateway Pundit

Mar 17, 2022, 2:56:27 PM3/17/22
>Between swigs of whiskey and popping sleeping pills, he blurted out
>something about being incoherent.
>

>First on CNN: Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, drank alcohol and
>took Ambien while working as White House physician, Pentagon watchdog
>finds
>
>By Manu Raju, Barbara Starr, Zachary Cohen and Oren Liebermann, CNN
>
>Updated 9:04 AM ET, Wed March 3, 2021
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson

Wi1liam T

Wi1liam T

Mar 17, 2022, 10:47:45 PM3/17/22

Gateway Pundit

Mar 18, 2022, 1:15:29 PM3/18/22
>Between swigs of whiskey and popping sleeping pills, he blurted out
>something about being incoherent.
>

>First on CNN: Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, drank alcohol and
>took Ambien while working as White House physician, Pentagon watchdog
>finds
>
>By Manu Raju, Barbara Starr, Zachary Cohen and Oren Liebermann, CNN
>
>Updated 9:04 AM ET, Wed March 3, 2021
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson

PaxPerPoten

Mar 18, 2022, 1:15:30 PM3/18/22

Wi1liam T

Mar 19, 2022, 11:19:23 AM3/19/22
>Between swigs of whiskey and popping sleeping pills, he blurted out
>something about being incoherent.
>

>First on CNN: Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, drank alcohol and
>took Ambien while working as White House physician, Pentagon watchdog
>finds
>
>By Manu Raju, Barbara Starr, Zachary Cohen and Oren Liebermann, CNN
>
>Updated 9:04 AM ET, Wed March 3, 2021
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson
>
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson

Wi1liam T

Mar 19, 2022, 11:19:28 AM3/19/22

Wi1liam T

Mar 19, 2022, 5:07:59 PM3/19/22

PaxPerPoten

Mar 19, 2022, 5:07:59 PM3/19/22

Gateway Pundit

Mar 19, 2022, 5:08:00 PM3/19/22
>Between swigs of whiskey and popping sleeping pills, he blurted out
>something about being incoherent.
>

>First on CNN: Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, drank alcohol and
>took Ambien while working as White House physician, Pentagon watchdog
>finds
>
>By Manu Raju, Barbara Starr, Zachary Cohen and Oren Liebermann, CNN
>
>Updated 9:04 AM ET, Wed March 3, 2021
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson

Wi1liam T

Mar 19, 2022, 5:08:01 PM3/19/22
>Between swigs of whiskey and popping sleeping pills, he blurted out
>something about being incoherent.
>

>First on CNN: Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, drank alcohol and
>took Ambien while working as White House physician, Pentagon watchdog
>finds
>
>By Manu Raju, Barbara Starr, Zachary Cohen and Oren Liebermann, CNN
>
>Updated 9:04 AM ET, Wed March 3, 2021
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson
>
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson

Wi1liam T

Mar 19, 2022, 7:14:01 PM3/19/22

Wi1liam T

Mar 19, 2022, 7:14:02 PM3/19/22

Gateway Pundit

Mar 19, 2022, 8:17:56 PM3/19/22
>Between swigs of whiskey and popping sleeping pills, he blurted out
>something about being incoherent.
>

>First on CNN: Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, drank alcohol and
>took Ambien while working as White House physician, Pentagon watchdog
>finds
>
>By Manu Raju, Barbara Starr, Zachary Cohen and Oren Liebermann, CNN
>
>Updated 9:04 AM ET, Wed March 3, 2021
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson

PaxPerPoten

Mar 19, 2022, 8:17:57 PM3/19/22

Wi1liam T

Mar 20, 2022, 2:47:20 PM3/20/22
>Between swigs of whiskey and popping sleeping pills, he blurted out
>something about being incoherent.
>

>First on CNN: Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, drank alcohol and
>took Ambien while working as White House physician, Pentagon watchdog
>finds
>
>By Manu Raju, Barbara Starr, Zachary Cohen and Oren Liebermann, CNN
>
>Updated 9:04 AM ET, Wed March 3, 2021
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson
>
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson

Wi1liam T

Mar 20, 2022, 2:47:21 PM3/20/22

Gateway Pundit

Mar 21, 2022, 8:45:31 AM3/21/22
>Between swigs of whiskey and popping sleeping pills, he blurted out
>something about being incoherent.
>

>First on CNN: Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, drank alcohol and
>took Ambien while working as White House physician, Pentagon watchdog
>finds
>
>By Manu Raju, Barbara Starr, Zachary Cohen and Oren Liebermann, CNN
>
>Updated 9:04 AM ET, Wed March 3, 2021
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson

PaxPerPoten

Mar 21, 2022, 8:45:31 AM3/21/22

Wi1liam T

Wi1liam T

Mar 21, 2022, 6:11:48 PM3/21/22

Rudy Canoza

Mar 21, 2022, 6:36:57 PM3/21/22
Ronny Jackson is a drunken, incompetent quack. He crashed a government vehicle
while driving drunk.

Loois

Mar 21, 2022, 6:44:09 PM3/21/22
On 21 Mar 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some
How far Rudy has fallen. He just replied to a fake Wi1liam T.

Or did Rudy confuse his socks and reply to himself again?

Gateway Pundit

Gateway Pundit

Mar 21, 2022, 7:05:04 PM3/21/22

Gateway Pundit

Mar 21, 2022, 7:05:54 PM3/21/22

Trump Is America's Savior

Mar 21, 2022, 8:25:03 PM3/21/22

Wi1liam T

Mar 22, 2022, 2:56:04 PM3/22/22

Wi1liam T

Mar 22, 2022, 2:56:06 PM3/22/22

PaxPerPoten

Mar 22, 2022, 5:47:31 PM3/22/22

Gateway Pundit

Mar 22, 2022, 5:47:32 PM3/22/22
>Between swigs of whiskey and popping sleeping pills, he blurted out
>something about being incoherent.
>

>First on CNN: Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, drank alcohol and
>took Ambien while working as White House physician, Pentagon watchdog
>finds
>
>By Manu Raju, Barbara Starr, Zachary Cohen and Oren Liebermann, CNN
>
>Updated 9:04 AM ET, Wed March 3, 2021
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson

Wi1liam T

PaxPerPoten

Mar 23, 2022, 9:03:19 AM3/23/22

Wi1liam T

Mar 23, 2022, 9:03:20 AM3/23/22

Gateway Pundit

Mar 23, 2022, 9:03:21 AM3/23/22
>Between swigs of whiskey and popping sleeping pills, he blurted out
>something about being incoherent.
>

>First on CNN: Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, drank alcohol and
>took Ambien while working as White House physician, Pentagon watchdog
>finds
>
>By Manu Raju, Barbara Starr, Zachary Cohen and Oren Liebermann, CNN
>
>Updated 9:04 AM ET, Wed March 3, 2021
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson

Trump Is America's Savior

Mar 24, 2022, 12:20:03 AM3/24/22

THE VOICE OF TRUMP

Mar 24, 2022, 2:26:02 AM3/24/22

Trumpite Shitbag

Mar 24, 2022, 2:35:03 AM3/24/22
Put Maxine Waters and Kamala Harris on the first planeload.

THE VOICE OF TRUMP

Mar 24, 2022, 2:50:03 AM3/24/22

Wi1liam T

Wi1liam T

Mar 24, 2022, 12:57:06 PM3/24/22

PaxPerPoten

Mar 24, 2022, 12:57:06 PM3/24/22

Gateway Pundit

Mar 24, 2022, 12:57:08 PM3/24/22
>Between swigs of whiskey and popping sleeping pills, he blurted out
>something about being incoherent.
>

>First on CNN: Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, drank alcohol and
>took Ambien while working as White House physician, Pentagon watchdog
>finds
>
>By Manu Raju, Barbara Starr, Zachary Cohen and Oren Liebermann, CNN
>
>Updated 9:04 AM ET, Wed March 3, 2021
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson

Diversity Is A Progressive Lie

Mar 25, 2022, 6:05:03 AM3/25/22
If you buy into that crap you'll buy into anything.

Do society a favor. Go stop a train with your face.

Diversity Is A Progressive Lie

Mar 25, 2022, 6:05:06 AM3/25/22

Diversity Is A Progressive Lie

Mar 25, 2022, 6:05:06 AM3/25/22

Diversity Is A Progressive Lie

Mar 25, 2022, 6:20:03 AM3/25/22

Diversity Is A Progressive Lie

Mar 25, 2022, 6:20:03 AM3/25/22

Gateway Pundit

Mar 25, 2022, 8:14:44 AM3/25/22

PaxPerPoten

Mar 25, 2022, 8:14:46 AM3/25/22

Wi1liam T

Mar 25, 2022, 8:14:46 AM3/25/22
>Between swigs of whiskey and popping sleeping pills, he blurted out
>something about being incoherent.
>

>First on CNN: Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, drank alcohol and
>took Ambien while working as White House physician, Pentagon watchdog
>finds
>
>By Manu Raju, Barbara Starr, Zachary Cohen and Oren Liebermann, CNN
>
>Updated 9:04 AM ET, Wed March 3, 2021
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson
>
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson

Wi1liam T

Mar 25, 2022, 8:14:49 AM3/25/22

Wi1liam T

Mar 25, 2022, 7:51:50 PM3/25/22

Wi1liam T

Mar 25, 2022, 7:51:53 PM3/25/22

PaxPerPoten

Mar 25, 2022, 7:51:53 PM3/25/22

Gateway Pundit

Mar 25, 2022, 7:51:54 PM3/25/22
>Between swigs of whiskey and popping sleeping pills, he blurted out
>something about being incoherent.
>

>First on CNN: Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, drank alcohol and
>took Ambien while working as White House physician, Pentagon watchdog
>finds
>
>By Manu Raju, Barbara Starr, Zachary Cohen and Oren Liebermann, CNN
>
>Updated 9:04 AM ET, Wed March 3, 2021
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson

Wi1liam T

PaxPerPoten

Mar 26, 2022, 2:02:27 PM3/26/22

Wi1liam T

Mar 26, 2022, 2:02:28 PM3/26/22

Gateway Pundit

Mar 26, 2022, 2:02:29 PM3/26/22
>Between swigs of whiskey and popping sleeping pills, he blurted out
>something about being incoherent.
>

>First on CNN: Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, drank alcohol and
>took Ambien while working as White House physician, Pentagon watchdog
>finds
>
>By Manu Raju, Barbara Starr, Zachary Cohen and Oren Liebermann, CNN
>
>Updated 9:04 AM ET, Wed March 3, 2021
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson

Wi1liam T

Mar 28, 2022, 7:52:03 AM3/28/22
>Between swigs of whiskey and popping sleeping pills, he blurted out
>something about being incoherent.
>

>First on CNN: Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, drank alcohol and
>took Ambien while working as White House physician, Pentagon watchdog
>finds
>
>By Manu Raju, Barbara Starr, Zachary Cohen and Oren Liebermann, CNN
>
>Updated 9:04 AM ET, Wed March 3, 2021
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson
>
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson

PaxPerPoten

Mar 28, 2022, 7:52:04 AM3/28/22

Gateway Pundit

Mar 28, 2022, 7:53:28 AM3/28/22
>Between swigs of whiskey and popping sleeping pills, he blurted out
>something about being incoherent.
>

>First on CNN: Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, drank alcohol and
>took Ambien while working as White House physician, Pentagon watchdog
>finds
>
>By Manu Raju, Barbara Starr, Zachary Cohen and Oren Liebermann, CNN
>
>Updated 9:04 AM ET, Wed March 3, 2021
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson

Wi1liam T

Wi1liam T

Mar 28, 2022, 7:38:05 PM3/28/22

PaxPerPoten

Mar 28, 2022, 7:38:47 PM3/28/22

Wi1liam T

Mar 28, 2022, 7:38:48 PM3/28/22

Gateway Pundit

Mar 28, 2022, 7:38:49 PM3/28/22
>Between swigs of whiskey and popping sleeping pills, he blurted out
>something about being incoherent.
>

>First on CNN: Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, drank alcohol and
>took Ambien while working as White House physician, Pentagon watchdog
>finds
>
>By Manu Raju, Barbara Starr, Zachary Cohen and Oren Liebermann, CNN
>
>Updated 9:04 AM ET, Wed March 3, 2021
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson

Gateway Pundit

Mar 28, 2022, 8:27:47 PM3/28/22

Wi1liam T

Mar 28, 2022, 8:28:00 PM3/28/22
>Between swigs of whiskey and popping sleeping pills, he blurted out
>something about being incoherent.
>

>First on CNN: Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, drank alcohol and
>took Ambien while working as White House physician, Pentagon watchdog
>finds
>
>By Manu Raju, Barbara Starr, Zachary Cohen and Oren Liebermann, CNN
>
>Updated 9:04 AM ET, Wed March 3, 2021
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson
>
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson
>Pentagon to release scathing watchdog report on Ronny Jackson

PaxPerPoten

Mar 28, 2022, 8:28:01 PM3/28/22

Wi1liam T

Mar 28, 2022, 8:31:49 PM3/28/22