Incompetent Buttigag says US supply chain issues will 'certainly' continue into 2022

jacobs

Oct 17, 2021, 11:34:22 PM10/17/21
(CNN) — Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg predicted on Sunday that
supply chain issues facing the US will continue into 2022, but stressed
that Congress potentially passing President Joe Biden’s infrastructure
proposal is the best way to help alleviate those problems.

“Certainly a lot of the challenges that we’ve been experiencing this year
will continue into next year. But there are both short-term and long-term
steps that we can take to do something about it,” Buttigieg told CNN’s
Jake Tapper on “State of the Union.”

“Look, part of what’s happening isn’t just the supply side, it’s the
demand side. Demand is off the charts,” he added. “This is one more
example of why we need to pass the infrastructure bill. There are $17
billion in the President’s infrastructure plan for ports alone and we need
to deal with these long-term issues that have made us vulnerable to these
kinds of bottlenecks when there are demand fluctuations, shocks and
disruptions like the ones that have been caused by the pandemic.”

The comments from the secretary come as Biden’s $1.2 trillion
infrastructure bill makes its way through Congress, where it has already
passed the Senate but is now stalled in the House. The legislation
includes money for roads, bridges and public transportation, and would
also provide funds to reduce congestion and emissions near ports and
airports.

Asked by Tapper if he was frustrated that House progressives’ demands to
not vote on the physical infrastructure bill until the social
infrastructure bill was also ready for a vote, Buttigieg said both pieces
of legislation are needed to address the current issues stemming from the
pandemic, including inflation.

-sayeth the fag who used to edit his own wiki page and lie about it. You
should have done a better job of hiding your IP address you lying faggot
POS.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2021/10/buttigieg-says-us-supply-chain-
issues-will-certainly-continue-into-2022/

Lake

Oct 18, 2021, 5:11:55 PM10/18/21
jacobs wrote

> (CNN) - Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg predicted on Sunday that
> supply chain issues facing the US will continue into 2022, but stressed
> that Congress potentially passing President Joe Biden's infrastructure
> proposal is the best way to help alleviate those problems.

When Gov. Abbott gives me a hummer, do I take the day off?

Trump calls himself ‘father of the vaccine’ and claims he deserves credit for
coronavirus shots

Ex-president demands praise for US recovery in interview with Fox’s Maria
Bartiromo despite leaving country in disarray, overseeing dysfunctional
response to pandemic and recommending bleach injections

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-father-
vaccine-covid-fox-interview-b1839555.html

https://www.infowars.com/posts/researchers-see-fading-vaccine-effect-as-7-in-
10-recent-covid-19-deaths-in-sweden-fully-vaxxed/

The vaccine isn't doing what was advertised...

1p166

Oct 20, 2021, 1:01:32 AM10/20/21
On 10/17/21 11:34 PM, jacobs wrote:
> (CNN) — Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg predicted on Sunday that
> supply chain issues facing the US will continue into 2022, but stressed
> that Congress potentially passing President Joe Biden’s infrastructure
> proposal is the best way to help alleviate those problems.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ... just make them ten times WORSE !

BoodieJudge is just another hyper-leftist IDIOT who
says what he's told to say.

Bidens "package" is DEATH TO AMERICA - as much and
clearly as any Islamist threat.