Re: Delta Variant Rips Through Mississippi, Leaving Heaps of Dead Trumplings In Its Wake

a322x1n

Oct 10, 2021, 10:31:50 AM10/10/21
NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote in
news:46s5mg112k1u7elfr...@4ax.com:

> On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 16:09:13 -0400, M I Wakefield <no...@present.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 9 Oct 2021 15:59:09 -0000 (UTC), Jay Sebring
>> <jth...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Mississippi health officials plead with elderly to avoid mass indoor
>>> gatherings as delta Covid variant rips through state.
>>
>> Delta is 133% more lethal than classic COVID.
>
> Citation please.

<https://connect.uclahealth.org/2021/08/20/covid-19-delta-variant-has-pro
ven-worse-than-expected/>

<https://tinyurl.com/4kspha8e>

a322x1n

Oct 15, 2021, 6:13:33 PM10/15/21
Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote in

> On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 12:32:13 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth
> <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>On 10/15/2021 10:08 AM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:

>>> Force them, you mean.
>>
>> In the same manner we force children to be vaccinated as a condition
>> for going to school.
>
> You're a real fascist.

It is good and decent to force people to vaccinate. If they refuse,
they should be confined to their homes. Don't you agree?

Ted

Oct 16, 2021, 12:19:46 PM10/16/21
I'd be okay with that. But it's undeniably fascist.

a322x1n

Oct 16, 2021, 12:43:09 PM10/16/21
Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com> wrote in
Too bad a lot of people here weren't around during smallpox
outbreaks when the smallpox virus was still around, or when
polio didn't have a vaccine. Perhaps this virus will mutate
enough to gain even more killing and maiming power.

a322x1n

Oct 16, 2021, 6:07:31 PM10/16/21
Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
> You weren't around either so shut the fuck up rerun.

I was around far back enough to remember public health nailing
the quarentine signs for smallpox to people's homes in Mississippi.
I was around before the polio vaccine far back enough to remember
getting sick with it. Both of those viruses are extinct thanks
to the vaccine. But thanks to disinformation, this virus will be
around for a rather long, long, long, time.

oxi

Oct 16, 2021, 6:11:50 PM10/16/21
On 16 Oct 2021, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> posted some
Thanks to Democrat ignorance.

The only viral things they understand are social media bitch fights.

Ted

Oct 16, 2021, 9:18:03 PM10/16/21
Did you have polio?

a322x1n

Oct 16, 2021, 10:16:16 PM10/16/21
Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com> wrote in
I recovered, many didn't.

SevenOverSix

Oct 16, 2021, 11:48:36 PM10/16/21
Ya know ... while I've supported your position
that everybody ought to get vax, at this point
I don't think that's your real objective here.
You're just another sad rabid Trump basher using
Covid as your excuse.

So, I have to plonk you ...

John Baker

Oct 17, 2021, 12:46:41 AM10/17/21
On Sat, 16 Oct 2021 22:11:48 -0000 (UTC), oxi <o...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Thanks to Democrat ignorance.
>
>The only viral things they understand are social media bitch fights.

I doubt you fully grasp "sit", "fetch" and "who's a good boy?"

AA #1898
Giver of No Fucks
Keeper of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

El Kabong

Oct 17, 2021, 1:36:05 AM10/17/21
Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Oct 2021 22:07:28 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
> As long as the left can profit from it I guess so.

FDR was a lefty. He sure profited from the polio virus,
didn't he.

Ted

Oct 17, 2021, 4:02:52 AM10/17/21
Good for you. It was a horrible disease.

oxi

Oct 17, 2021, 4:09:01 AM10/17/21
On 16 Oct 2021, John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net> posted some

> On Sat, 16 Oct 2021 22:11:48 -0000 (UTC), oxi <o...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>Thanks to Democrat ignorance.
>>
>>The only viral things they understand are social media bitch fights.
>
> I doubt you fully grasp "sit", "fetch" and "who's a good boy?"

You came when I used the dog whistle. That's a good boy. Here's a
biscuit for you.

tesla sTinker

Oct 17, 2021, 2:12:34 PM10/17/21
This area is a high output of petroleum coke area. there is a way
to see the data on how many tons they ship and refine in differ areas
of the USA. Besides that , all the symptons and what it does to you,
are recorded of in the data files of the epa. Its called freedom of
information act. Yet, everyone is not aware of this sick mess these
politicals have made.

see the black matter in blood you tube video on the vac on you tube.
Just put it in the search engine, it will give you a link.

On 10/16/2021 8:48 PM, SevenOverSix scribbled: