We're backsliding.

a322x1n

Sep 20, 2021, 2:31:10 PM9/20/21
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/the-covid-19-pandemic-just-hit-
another-grim-milestone/ar-AAODkgS?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531>

<https://tinyurl.com/vnjsfzhz>

The COVID-19 pandemic just hit another grim milestone.
Herb Scribner, 4 hrs ago.

The coronavirus pandemic has reached levels seen back in the winter,
wiping out months of progress made with the release of the COVID-19
vaccine, according to The Associated Press.

Right now, the U.S. is an average of about 1,800 COVID-19 deaths and
170,000 new cases per day. Back in January, the U.S. reached a high of
about 3,400 deaths and 250,000 cases per day on average. Though the
January numbers are still significantly higher, that was the peak of the
pandemic. And winter is right on the doorstep for the United States.
Scenes from around the country sound similar to reports from last
winter. States like Kentucky, Georgia and Tennessee are seeing a rise in
cases as kids return to school. And across the country, the dire need
for hospital beds plagues the country.

“The dire situation in some hospitals is starting to sound like
January’s infection peak: Surgeries canceled in hospitals in Washington
state and Utah,” per The Associated Press. “Severe staff shortages in
Kentucky and Alabama. A lack of beds in Tennessee. Intensive care units
at or over capacity in Texas.” Dr. Dimitri Christakis, director of the
Center for Child Health, Behavior and Development at Seattle Children’s
Hospital, told CNN that the only way people will return to normal is
through getting the COVID-19 vaccine.

“We’re in the same storm, but we’re not in the same boat. Some of us are
in yachts. We have resources. We can work from home, we’re
immune-competent, we have access to a vaccine — and some of us are in
rafts,” Christakis said. A recent forecasting model from the University
of Washington suggested that close to another 100,000 people could die
from the novel coronavirus between August and December, as I wrote for
the Deseret News.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and
Infectious Diseases, recently said that the only way to avoid so many
COVID-19 cases is through vaccination, too.

“If we do it right and get through the winter, I hope as we get to the
spring of 2022, we’ll get there,” he said on the “Today” show.

SevenOverSix

Sep 21, 2021, 10:04:55 PM9/21/21
On 9/20/21 2:31 PM, a322x1n wrote:
> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/the-covid-19-pandemic-just-hit-
> another-grim-milestone/ar-AAODkgS?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531>
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/vnjsfzhz>
>
> The COVID-19 pandemic just hit another grim milestone.
> Herb Scribner, 4 hrs ago.
>
> The coronavirus pandemic has reached levels seen back in the winter,
> wiping out months of progress made with the release of the COVID-19
> vaccine, according to The Associated Press.

Look, there ARE going to be continued variants. Each
will clean up another percentage of the un-vaxxed.
Later on the variants will totally get around the
existing vax and we'll have to do it all over again
with updated shots. Over and over, probably for the
next decade until some REALLY all-purpose vax can
be developed (they ARE working on it but we'll
need another Trump to push it past the FDA b-crats
before the next century).

The 'black death' was famous for numerous vast
plagues around the world. Thing is it NEVER
really went away. It'd start in city 'A' and
then move on to 'B' and "WXYZ" - and then
circle back to 'A'. Only the advent of modern
meds and very aggressive sanitation measures
beat it into submission. However it is STILL
out there in the wild - and as bad as a lot
of big cities let their garbage-collection
efforts get lately RATS have bred en-MASSE.
NYC is just ripe for the plague now. Covid
may have been a means to an end for lot of
plagues we THOUGHT were dealt with.

And yes, if the Plague comes there WILL be a
faction that'll drink Burma Shave rather than
get the antibiotic shot ....

a322x1n

Sep 21, 2021, 10:23:04 PM9/21/21
SevenOverSix <hae274c.net> wrote in
High Heaven only knows how deep in unburied bodies we be
if we didn't have the vaccine, even though only half the
population has used it so far!

Ted

Sep 22, 2021, 12:13:29 AM9/22/21
On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 18:31:07 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/the-covid-19-pandemic-just-hi
Hitler was vaccinated too.

Bud Frawley

Sep 22, 2021, 12:37:51 AM9/22/21
Thats' what I readed

Siri Cruise

Sep 22, 2021, 4:26:19 AM9/22/21
In article <y9ednRfARuPcEtf8...@earthlink.com>,
SevenOverSix <hae274c.net> wrote:

> Look, there ARE going to be continued variants. Each

There are no continued variants of smallpox.

Buy a clue.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Mitchell Holman

Sep 22, 2021, 8:53:38 AM9/22/21
> And yes, if the Plague comes there WILL be a
> faction that'll drink Burma Shave rather than
> get the antibiotic shot ....

Now that is a name I haven't heard for years.

Are their places where those old Burma Shave
still exist? I thought they were pretty clever...

Ted

Sep 24, 2021, 11:39:02 PM9/24/21
Yep. It's a well known fact. If you want to be
like Hitler, then get vaccinated.