Author of "The Bell Curve" has new book out. Says blacks are trouble

Text-drivers are psychopaths

Jun 25, 2021, 12:28:38 PM6/25/21
He says blacks are the dumbest and most criminal of all races. Obvious truths you are not allowed to say.

https://townhall.com/columnists/michaelbarone/2021/06/25/charles-murrays-two-uncomfortable-truths-and-his-not-bad-advice-n2591517

june25 2021 Give Charles Murray, longtime scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, credit for courage. Again and again, despite outrageously unfair attacks, he has returned to the public arena and persisted in telling unwelcome truths. In his meticulous prose, with charts and tables so elegant as to betray an aesthetic bent, he makes his points with precision and clarity.

Murray's 1994 book "The Bell Curve," co-authored with Harvard psychologist Richard Herrnstein, evoked furious and undeserved denunciation. It will be interesting to see whether there is a similar reaction to his latest and much shorter book, "Facing Reality: Two Truths About Race in America."

His first truth is that "American Whites, Blacks, Latinos, and Asians, as groups, have different means and distributions of cognitive abilities." Murray makes mincemeat of arguments against IQ tests and shows that they're highly correlated with achievement in schools and in later life. Asians have the highest average scores, followed by Whites, Latinos and Blacks.

Murray's second truth is that "American Whites, Blacks, Latinos, and Asians, as groups, have different rates of violent crime." Murray deftly extrapolates from the best available crime rates and shows that average violent crime rates are far above average among Blacks, somewhat above average among Latinos, somewhat below average among Whites and almost negligible among Asians.

For many Americans, these are uncomfortable (I have often used the word "unhappy") truths. Blacks are about eight times more likely than Whites (I use Murray's capitalization practice) to commit violent crimes. .

jth...@dns-netz.com

Sep 22, 2021, 4:05:03 PM9/22/21
On 25 Jun 2021, Text-drivers are psychopaths
<xeto...@yahoo.com>
posted some news:48f22695-43fe-41f7-b024-
c66d7f...@googlegroups.com:
Blacks are uncivilized animals. Send them all back to the
Dutch. They started this whole business of selling blacks into
other countries.

Damn those niggers anyway

Apr 8, 2022, 6:50:03 PM4/8/22
On 25 Jun 2021, Text-drivers are psychopaths
<xeto...@yahoo.com>
posted some news:48f22695-43fe-41f7-b024-
c66d7f...@googlegroups.com:

Blacks are only useful as running targets.

Damn those niggers anyway

25.BX944

Apr 8, 2022, 9:27:40 PM4/8/22
On 4/8/22 6:46 PM, Damn those niggers anyway wrote:
> On 25 Jun 2021, Text-drivers are psychopaths
> <xeto...@yahoo.com>
> posted some news:48f22695-43fe-41f7-b024-
> c66d7f...@googlegroups.com:
>
>> He says blacks are the dumbest and most criminal of all races.
>> Obvious truths you are not allowed to say.

I'll just skip saying some Obvious Truths about you,
NAZI Boy .......

Plonk.