Romania - Massive Covid Epidemic Of UnVaxxed

SevenOverSix

Oct 16, 2021, 8:53:41 PM10/16/21
https://www.euronews.com/2021/10/16/romania-s-hospitals-overwhelmed-with-unvaccinated-patients

Romania's health service has been overwhelmed by unvaccinated
patients in the midst of a brutal fourth wave of COVID-19.

In Bucharest, ambulances have had to queue outside the Matei
Bals Infectious Diseases Hospital where beds are being set
up in corridors.

There have been 15,828 new COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours
in a country with a population of about 19 million.

At least 365 people have died in this period and the pandemic
death toll now stands at 41,482.

Many Romanians are distrustful of the authorities' pleas to get
a vaccine, which is partly a legacy of living under the dictator
Nicolae Ceausescu. Many are also susceptible to misinformation
circulating online that vaccines are ineffective or worse, dangerous.

- - -

But ..... they keep saying it' only American Billy-Bobs !
This news CAN'T be true !!!

I keep saying, anti-vax is a weird sort of meme, nearly
to the point of a psychological disease - though it has
also taken on some aspects of religious fanaticism.

Anti-vax knows no party or class or nation. Anybody can
get like that. A lot of prominent Dems were like that
in the election run-up - "Trump Vaccine is SURE to
be pure poison !" they'd say. Our funny funny VP was
one of them.

Now there ARE come making profit and glory HELPING
people get like that. I'm not talking the "medical
choice" segment - they DO have a certain point about
precedent for govt-forced medication - but instead
the segment that help spread the BS about how toxic
and destructive vaccines are - the fearmongers.

Two thing - at this point the anti-vax are NOT going
to be vaxxed even if you persecute them. Indeed that
will make them feel all the more righteous and the
level of resistance will escalate perhaps in some
very unpleasant directions.

Second, DO be concerned about the 'precedent' thing.
There are plenty of distopian novels, and to a degree
some practical models, of where States want to use
drugs to turn everybody into zombie-like worker drones,
unquestioning unthinking sheep. Because of this the
mandates are probably worth vigorously resisting. If
they can force one drug, "for the greater good", then
then can force others. There's ALWAYS a great excuse.
The med-tech is now at the point where we really have
to start worrying about such things.

Bruce Jender

Oct 16, 2021, 10:02:53 PM10/16/21
On 10/16/21 18:53, SevenOverSix wrote:
> https://www.euronews.com/2021/10/16/romania-s-hospitals-overwhelmed-with-unvaccinated-patients
>

> Romania's health service has been overwhelmed by unvaccinated
> patients in the midst of a brutal fourth wave of COVID-19.
>
> In Bucharest, ambulances have had to queue outside the Matei
> Bals Infectious Diseases Hospital where beds are being set
> up in corridors.
>
> There have been 15,828 new COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours
> in a country with a population of about 19 million.
>
> At least 365 people have died in this period and the pandemic
> death toll now stands at 41,482.

Did all 365 people that died die of Covid? The article says 365 people
died in "this period", but fails to say if some of those people died of
other causes besides COVID-19 or not.

> Many Romanians are distrustful of the authorities' pleas to get
> a vaccine, which is partly a legacy of living under the dictator
> Nicolae Ceausescu. Many are also susceptible to misinformation
> circulating online that vaccines are ineffective or worse, dangerous.

Is the author of this article claiming that being distrustful of "the
authorities" is always a bad thing? Who gets to decide what kind of
online information is "disinformation"?
--
"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic

Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly.

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

Biden: "We're going to protect vaccinated workers from unvaccinated
co-workers."

https://www.globalgulag.us

SevenOverSix

Oct 16, 2021, 11:44:18 PM10/16/21
On 10/16/21 10:02 PM, Bruce Jender wrote:
> On 10/16/21 18:53, SevenOverSix wrote:
>> https://www.euronews.com/2021/10/16/romania-s-hospitals-overwhelmed-with-unvaccinated-patients
>>

>> Romania's health service has been overwhelmed by unvaccinated
>> patients in the midst of a brutal fourth wave of COVID-19.
>>
>> In Bucharest, ambulances have had to queue outside the Matei
>> Bals Infectious Diseases Hospital where beds are being set
>> up in corridors.
>>
>> There have been 15,828 new COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours
>> in a country with a population of about 19 million.
>>
>> At least 365 people have died in this period and the pandemic
>> death toll now stands at 41,482.
>
> Did all 365 people that died die of Covid?  The article says 365 people
> died in "this period", but fails to say if some of those people died of
> other causes besides COVID-19 or not.

I'd say that's implied, in context.

Looking for excuses I see ..

Ain't any.

As I said further down, you should have the
RIGHT to refuse without becoming something
like a despised racial minority - and there's
that precedent thing - but none of that means
you or anybody really OUGHT to dodge the vax.

>> Many Romanians are distrustful of the authorities' pleas to get
>> a vaccine, which is partly a legacy of living under the dictator
>> Nicolae Ceausescu. Many are also susceptible to misinformation
>> circulating online that vaccines are ineffective or worse, dangerous.
>
> Is the author of this article claiming that being distrustful of "the
> authorities" is always a bad thing?  Who gets to decide what kind of
> online information is "disinformation"?
>

>> - - -
>>

>> But ..... they keep saying it' only American Billy-Bobs !
>> This news CAN'T be true !!!
>>
>> I keep saying, anti-vax is a weird sort of meme, nearly
>> to the pointu of a psychological disease - though it has

Bruce Jender

Oct 17, 2021, 8:42:27 AM10/17/21
On 10/16/21 21:44, SevenOverSix wrote:
>>> At least 365 people have died in this period and the pandemic
>>> death toll now stands at 41,482.
>>
>> Did all 365 people that died die of Covid?  The article says 365
>> people died in "this period", but fails to say if some of those people
>> died of other causes besides COVID-19 or not.
>

>   I'd say that's implied, in context.
>
>   Looking for excuses I see ..
>
>   Ain't any.

It's poor journalism, that's all. I see headlines frequently that
simply state "X number of deaths in this period", most likely expecting
the reader to infer that the headline refers to SARS Cov2 deaths. I
will not infer that the only people who have died in the post-2019
"period" died of "covid" and no other causes of death exist from that
point in time. As some have observed, once the Wuhan virus entered
center stage, "we" no longer saw death tolls from the flu in the
lugenpresse. Nothing sinister in regard to asking questions. Not
"looking for excuses". That's a childish accusation.

SevenOverSix

Oct 17, 2021, 10:38:38 AM10/17/21
On 10/17/21 8:42 AM, Bruce Jender wrote:

>>> Did all 365 people that died die of Covid?  The article says 365
>>> people died in "this period", but fails to say if some of those
>>> people died of other causes besides COVID-19 or not.
>>

>>    I'd say that's implied, in context.
>>
>>    Looking for excuses I see ..
>>
>>    Ain't any.
>
> It's poor journalism, that's all.

Maybe ... but if you're talking dogs and then
mention poop on the sidewalk it's not too hard
to discern you're talking about dog poop.

Anyway, few to no "journalists" anymore - just
political activists carrying a press card. Disinfo
is the common currency - left, right, whatever.
CNN/MSNBC are pure political propaganda, even FOX.
If you want the facts you'd be better off going
there and asking the local bag lady what the
hell happened.

Frankly, I prefer REPORTERS. Alas outside of
local news stations you don't see any of those.
If there's a car crash you don't get a diatribe
about how cars are causing global warming, just
the facts about the crash.

I post a lot of clips from foreign news sources.
They're the only way you can tell there's a world
beyond the US border and political universe.

M I Wakefield

Oct 17, 2021, 10:42:21 AM10/17/21
On Sun, 17 Oct 2021 06:42:22 -0600, Bruce Jender <B...@cocks.net> wrote:

>>> Did all 365 people that died die of Covid?  The article says 365
>>> people died in "this period", but fails to say if some of those people
>>> died of other causes besides COVID-19 or not.
>>

>>   I'd say that's implied, in context.
>>
>>   Looking for excuses I see ..
>>
>>   Ain't any.
>
>It's poor journalism, that's all. I see headlines frequently that
>simply state "X number of deaths in this period", most likely expecting
>the reader to infer that the headline refers to SARS Cov2 deaths. I
>will not infer that the only people who have died in the post-2019
>"period" died of "covid" and no other causes of death exist from that
>point in time. As some have observed, once the Wuhan virus entered
>center stage, "we" no longer saw death tolls from the flu in the
>lugenpresse.

Because there were virtually no flu cases last year: about 2,000 as
opposed to 38 million the previous year. People got vaccinated, and
wearing masks and social distancing is even more effective against
influenza than it is against COVID.

> Nothing sinister in regard to asking questions.

Yeah ... that Fucker Carlson's schtick. [He pronounces the name of my
city his way, I'll pronounce his name my way.]

SevenOverSix

Oct 17, 2021, 10:48:19 AM10/17/21
On 10/17/21 10:42 AM, M I Wakefield wrote:

>>>   I'd say that's implied, in context.
>>>
>>>   Looking for excuses I see ..
>>>
>>>   Ain't any.
>>
>> It's poor journalism, that's all. I see headlines frequently that
>> simply state "X number of deaths in this period", most likely expecting
>> the reader to infer that the headline refers to SARS Cov2 deaths. I
>> will not infer that the only people who have died in the post-2019
>> "period" died of "covid" and no other causes of death exist from that
>> point in time. As some have observed, once the Wuhan virus entered
>> center stage, "we" no longer saw death tolls from the flu in the
>> lugenpresse.
>
> Because there were virtually no flu cases last year: about 2,000 as
> opposed to 38 million the previous year. People got vaccinated, and
> wearing masks and social distancing is even more effective against
> influenza than it is against COVID.

Well that's good too.

Get yer flu AND Covid shots.

I want my damned BOOSTER and I don't want FDA
or WH bureaucrats playing games about it. Lots
of countries are already pushing boosters for
all - not just tiny selected groups. I'll PAY
for the shot.

>> Nothing sinister in regard to asking questions.
>
> Yeah ... that Fucker Carlson's schtick. [He pronounces the name of my
> city his way, I'll pronounce his name my way.]

What the fuck does Carlson have to do with Romanian
Covid ?

Siri Cruise

Oct 17, 2021, 12:31:12 PM10/17/21
In article <skh5ng$avf$1...@dont-email.me>,
Bruce Jender <B...@cocks.net> wrote:

> It's poor journalism, that's all. I see headlines frequently that
> simply state "X number of deaths in this period", most likely expecting

You can skip newspapers and go to WHO: https://www.who.int/

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Blue Lives Matter

Oct 17, 2021, 12:40:16 PM10/17/21
On Sun, 17 Oct 2021 09:30:51 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <skh5ng$avf$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Bruce Jender <B...@cocks.net> wrote:
>
>> It's poor journalism, that's all. I see headlines frequently that
>> simply state "X number of deaths in this period", most likely expecting
>
>You can skip newspapers and go to WHO: https://www.who.int/

I wouldn't trust the World Health Organization to clean my toilet.

M I Wakefield

Oct 17, 2021, 1:15:43 PM10/17/21
The worry is that because there has been so little flu around the
world, they'll have a hard time predicting what the dominant strain
will be, so the shot could be less effective than normal.

Something is definitely better than nothing: Get the shot.

> I want my damned BOOSTER and I don't want FDA
> or WH bureaucrats playing games about it. Lots
> of countries are already pushing boosters for
> all - not just tiny selected groups. I'll PAY
> for the shot.
>

>>> Nothing sinister in regard to asking questions.
>>
>> Yeah ... that Fucker Carlson's schtick. [He pronounces the name of my
>> city his way, I'll pronounce his name my way.]
>
> What the fuck does Carlson have to do with Romanian
> Covid ?

Not much ... just the "just asking questions" routine.

SevenOverSix

Oct 17, 2021, 9:52:58 PM10/17/21
Probably where they got their starter germs for
this years gain-of-(lethal)-function initiatives ....

Siri Cruise

Oct 17, 2021, 10:39:50 PM10/17/21
In article <v8OdnamrEv7pTvH8...@earthlink.com>,
No citations of course.

Bob Duncan

Oct 17, 2021, 11:22:36 PM10/17/21
Siri Cruise wrote

>> Probably where they got their starter germs for
>> this years gain-of-(lethal)-function initiatives ....
>
> No citations of course.

The virus seems to only kill Christians these days.

Hmmm....

Bob Duncan

Nov 9, 2021, 5:04:59 PM11/9/21
Siri Cruise wrote

>> Probably where they got their starter germs for
>> this years gain-of-(lethal)-function initiatives ....
>
> No citations of course.

Bob Duncan

Nov 27, 2021, 6:24:02 PM11/27/21
Siri Cruise wrote

>> Probably where they got their starter germs for
>> this years gain-of-(lethal)-function initiatives ....
>
> No citations of course.

166p1

Nov 27, 2021, 7:26:14 PM11/27/21
The Moslems just ain't TELLING any more. The Chinese
knew that trick all along ....

Bob Duncan

Nov 28, 2021, 11:11:15 PM11/28/21
Siri Cruise wrote

>> Probably where they got their starter germs for
>> this years gain-of-(lethal)-function initiatives ....
>
> No citations of course.

Bob Duncan

Dec 5, 2021, 10:37:43 AM12/5/21
Siri Cruise wrote