Canadian govt bans employees from saying "LET'S GO BRANDON"!!!!

Text-drivers are psychopaths

Oct 18, 2021, 1:15:45 AMOct 18
Free speech is dead in canada and liberals killed it. They want to do the same here in america.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/10/canadian-government-bans-employees-from-saying-lets-go-brandon/

oct 17 2021 CANADA – In a letter recently sent to government employees, Shared Services Canada said that no one is allowed to say “Let’s Go Brandon.”

“The use of colloquialism or saying with intended double meaning or offense are strictly prohibited in all means of correspondence and/or communication,” the letter said.

Further it stated, “Specifically, the use of the wording, ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ or any variation thereof under any circumstance is banned by the Canadian Public Service.'

Elect Trump Again

Oct 18, 2021, 5:19:31 AMOct 18

> Free speech is dead in canada and liberals killed it. They want
to do the same here in america.

> https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/10/canadian-government-bans-
employees-from-saying-lets-go-brandon/

> oct 17 2021 CANADA – In a letter recently sent to government
employees, Shared Services Canada said that no one is allowed to say
“Let’s Go Brandon.â€

> “The use of colloquialism or saying with intended double meaning
or offense are strictly prohibited in all means of correspondence
and/or communication,†the letter said.

> Further it stated, “Specifically, the use of the wording, â
€˜Let’s Go Brandon’ or any variation thereof under any
circumstance is banned by the Canadian Public Service.'

Then the appropriate thing to do is start killing liberals.

It's coming to that.

Byker

Oct 18, 2021, 1:07:35 PMOct 18
"Text-drivers are psychopaths" wrote in message
Just like the loonie Left in the Lower 48 wants to ban
"Make America Great Again."

M I Wakefield

Oct 18, 2021, 4:03:55 PMOct 18
The only thing sadder than the perpetrator of that sad forgery are the
people who fell for it.

nyet

Oct 18, 2021, 9:50:03 PMOct 18
On 18 Oct 2021, M I Wakefield <no...@present.com> posted some

> On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 12:07:18 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net>
wrote:

> The only thing sadder than the perpetrator of that sad forgery are
the
> people who fell for it.

One of your favorite left wing kook sites reported it among the
first wave.

https://www.mediaite.com/weird/canadian-government-tells-employees-
to-stop-saying-lets-go-brandon/

No Results
Ooops! I've got nothing for you.

» Go home.

Oh? It's not there anymore?

Yes it is.

<https://web.archive.org/web/20211018235302/https://webcache.googleu
sercontent.com/search?
q=cache:1d4usiZ1nLcJ:https://www.mediaite.com/weird/canadian-
government-tells-employees-to-stop-saying-lets-go-brandon/
+&cd=13&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>

<https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?
q=cache:1d4usiZ1nLcJ:https://www.mediaite.com/weird/canadian-
government-tells-employees-to-stop-saying-lets-go-brandon/
+&cd=13&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>

Canadian Government Tells Employees to Stop Saying ‘Let’s Go
Brandon’
By Rudy TakalaOct 18th, 2021, 4:11 pm

The Canadian government has ordered employees to cease using the
phrase “Let’s Go Brandon,” saying there will be “zero tolerance” for
offenders.

“The users of colloquialism or sayings with intended meaning or
offense is strictly prohibited in all means of correspondence and/or
communication,” Shared Services Canada said in a government-wide
memo dated Oct. 14. “Specifically, the use of the wording ‘Let’s Go
Brandon’ and any variation thereof under any circumstance is banned
by the Canadian Public Service.”

“Please contact your department heads for applicable writing
references,” the agency added. “We have been informed that this will
be [a] zero tolerance issue within the management structure this
[sic] position is fully supported by the leadership of PSAC.”

Peter McCaffrey
@peteremcc
Canadian government workers must not say "Let's Go Brandon", or any
variation thereof, in any communication.

😂

#cdnpoli

PSAC is an acronym for the Public Service Alliance of Canada, the
country’s largest labor union for public employees.

“Let’s Go Brandon” has become synonymous with an Oct. 2 NASCAR event
in Talladega, Alabama at which fans began spontaneously shouting a
slur in reference to President Joe Biden. NBC’s Kelli Stavast, who
was interviewing race winner Brandon Brown at the time, attempted to
cover up the chant by telling viewers that race attendees were
actually chanting “Let’s go, Brandon.”

Have a tip we should know? ti...@mediaite.com

FILED UNDER:
Brandon Brown