Motown Pappy Kills His Son For Humpin' His 3-Yr.-Old Sister

Vladimir

Nov 20, 2009, 9:56:15 AM11/20/09
http://www.tv20detroit.com/news/70427117.html

DETROIT (MyTV 20) - A Highland Park man remains in custody tonight,
charged with this week's execution of his teenage son. Jamar Pinkney
made his first court appearance this afternoon. Prosecutors claim the
37-year-old forced his son out of their home Tuesday, naked, then
shot him in the head.
Relatives say the 15-year-old admitted he had inappropriate physical
contact with his 3-year-old half sister several months ago. Pinkey is
charged with five crimes, including first degree murder. He could be
sentenced to life in prison if he's convicted. Judge Brigette Officer
entered a not-guilty plea on his behalf. Pinkney returns to court
December 1 for his preliminary exam.

Nobama

Nov 20, 2009, 7:05:09 PM11/20/09
On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 10:40:02 -0800, Major Debacle
<major_debacle@The_Pentagon.invalid> wrote:

>Nathan Bedford Forrest wrote:

>> Animals !
>
>Animals?
>
>You want animals?
>
>Here's yer animals:
>
>http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation/AP/story/1342257.html

In sub-Saharan Africa, boinking 3-year-olds is believed to be a cure
for AIDS.

But the South African Minister of Health says that this isn't true.
Her cure for AIDS is garlic and lemon. BWAHAHAHA!

Of course, de bruthas don't believe it, preferring the boinking
treatment.

How many more thousands of years will it take for homo negronus to
become human?

Major Debacle

Nov 20, 2009, 8:35:52 PM11/20/09

Yeah but what do you think of this old white pervert and his five white
perverted sons who forced little children to have sex with animals for
their own perverted pleasure?

You get off on that shit, don't you?

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation/AP/story/1342257.html

--

When asked, years afterward, why his charge at Gettysburg failed,
General Pickett said: "I've always thought the Yankees had something to

Nobama

Nov 20, 2009, 8:50:08 PM11/20/09
On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 17:35:52 -0800, Major Debacle
<major_debacle@The_Pentagon.invalid> wrote:

Sudan man forced to 'marry' goat

A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he
was caught having sex with the animal.
The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat
and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese
dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still
together," Mr Alifi said.

Mr Alifi, of Hai Malakal in Upper Nile State, told the Juba Post
newspaper that he heard a loud noise around midnight on 13 February
and immediately rushed outside to find Mr Tombe with his goat.

"When I asked him: 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back
of the goat, so I captured and tied him up."

Mr Alifi then called elders to decide how to deal with the case.

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay
a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife," Mr Alifi told the
newspaper.