Matt Gaetz, Sex Trafficking Is Just The Beginning

Bradley K. Sherman

Apr 1, 2021, 7:06:54 PM4/1/21

| The story of how @mattgaetz became a target of the Trump
| justice department is even crazier and weirder than you can
| imagine.
|
| It involves blockchain, blatant fraud by a local tax
| collector, and a scheme to steal people's government ID.
|
| This is NOT AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE.
<https://twitter.com/BriannaWu/status/1377628298721828866>

--bks

Anonymous American

Apr 1, 2021, 10:47:57 PM4/1/21
Gaetz likes young women.

You and your friends prefer eight-year-old boys.

TicTacPilot

Apr 1, 2021, 11:55:02 PM4/1/21
Bidens dog is SO upset that it shits on the WH floor
and bites people .... maybe he should stop fucking it
hmm ?

NoBody

Apr 2, 2021, 7:14:53 AM4/2/21
On 1 Apr 2021 23:06:52 -0000, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:
Look how low Bradley has to stoop now. He's reposting Twitter bluster
as fact. What a loser!

Text-Drivers R Killers

Apr 2, 2021, 8:18:33 AM4/2/21
TicTacPilot wrote

> Bidens dog is SO upset that it shits on the WH floor
> and bites people .... maybe he should stop fucking it
> hmm ?

There's nothing wrong or immoral about Matt Gaetz sex trafficing in teenagers
as long as they're not white or Christian. Besides, Matt's daddy still
fucks him in the ass and has been doing so since he turned 2 so why interfere
with a family tradition?

Learn the law of the South.

Bradley K. Sherman

Apr 2, 2021, 9:35:12 AM4/2/21
>> | The story of how @mattgaetz became a target of the Trump
>> | justice department is even crazier and weirder than you can
>> | imagine.
>> |
>> | It involves blockchain, blatant fraud by a local tax
>> | collector, and a scheme to steal people's government ID.

| The Times has reviewed receipts from Cash App, a mobile
| payments app, and Apple Pay that show payments from Mr.
| Gaetz and Mr. Greenberg to one of the women, and a payment
| from Mr. Greenberg to a second woman. The women told their
| friends that the payments were for sex with the two men,
| according to two people familiar with the conversations.
|
| In encounters during 2019 and 2020, Mr. Gaetz and Mr.
| Greenberg instructed the women to meet at certain times and
| places, often at hotels around Florida, and would tell them
| the amount of money they were willing to pay, according to
| the messages and interviews.
|
| One person said that the men also paid in cash, sometimes
| withdrawn from a hotel ATM.
|
| Some of the men and women took ecstasy, an illegal
| mood-altering drug, before having sex, including Mr. Gaetz,
| two people familiar with the encounters said.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/01/us/politics/matt-gaetz-justice-department.html>

--bks

BeamMeUpScotty

Apr 2, 2021, 11:06:47 AM4/2/21
Democrats must really want to get rid of Matt Gaetz, to be willing to
spend so much time create FAKE NEWS and FAKE Charges to try to frame him
for crimes.... it's the same way they went after TRUMP.... and you know
they'll do this to the next person who stands up and points out the
Democrat lies also.

It's just who the democrats really are.

--
That's karma

Banning guns and de-funding police won't lower crime if you follow the
Democrats Rhetoric. *And their very own Democrat actions confirm* that
even *they believe they're lying* since they're doing the opposite *to*
*reduce any crimes "you" might commit against the Government* that they
control and apparently they *believe guns and fences and police* *will*
*protect* them from your crime and violence. So why won't those same
things protect you from crime and violence?

Bradley K. Sherman

Apr 2, 2021, 11:16:23 AM4/2/21
BeamMeUpScotty <NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> wrote:
>> | In encounters during 2019 and 2020, Mr. Gaetz and Mr.
>> | Greenberg instructed the women to meet at certain times and
>> | places, often at hotels around Florida, and would tell them
>> | the amount of money they were willing to pay, according to
>> | the messages and interviews.
>Democrats must really want to get rid of Matt Gaetz, ...

Not just Democrats! Everyone hates Gaetz:
| Gaetz, who is the "subject" of an investigation, could end
| up being indicted if evidence is found of a crime. It's
| possible he could also be completely vindicated. But the
| latter didn't matter as Republicans joined with jubilation
| to celebrate what they thought was Gaetz's fall.
<https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2021/03/31/gop-insiders-reveling-in-news-of-matt-gaetzs-sex-trafficking-investigation>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Apr 2, 2021, 11:20:46 AM4/2/21

| Luke Ball, the communications director for Rep. Matt Gaetz,
| has resigned, a person familiar tells @LACaldwellDC.
|
| Ball quit out of principle, according to the person.

<https://twitter.com/amandawgolden/status/1378002790648315913>
(NBC reporter)

--bks

Leroy N. Soetoro

Apr 2, 2021, 5:29:17 PM4/2/21
PIBB wrote

> On 16:48 2 Apr 2021, B Hasselback said:
>>

>> LOL...Barr started the investigation...and even informed Trump!
>
> You can rely on Donald to stab everyone except his family in the back.

Matt Gaetz takes thick nigger cock up his butt. Lots of GAY in GAEtz.

His daddy fucked him as a boy.

NoBody

Apr 3, 2021, 9:53:18 AM4/3/21
Wow NYT and "sources say". How about they spend more time
interviewing the real women who have come forth about Cuomo instead of
manufacturing news?

NoBody

Apr 3, 2021, 9:55:08 AM4/3/21
When the Dem party has been caught red handed, manufacture "sources
say" = complete BS. They can count on fools like Bradley to bleat
their made up nonsense.

Bradley K. Sherman

Apr 9, 2021, 8:31:04 AM4/9/21

<https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/04/08/us/biden-news-today#another-aide-to-matt-gaetz-is-said-to-have-quit-amid-an-intensifying-justice-department-investigation>

<https://www.thedailybeast.com/gaetz-paid-accused-sex-trafficker-who-then-venmod-teen>

| "I am sure Matt Gaetz is not feeling very comfortable
| today," - attorney for Gaetz associate Joel Greenberg on
| whether Congressman has anything to worry about now that
| his friend & associate is likely to plea.

<https://twitter.com/PaulaReidCNN/status/1380216447432077312>
(CNN reporter)

| Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger became the first congressional
| Republican to call on his colleague from Florida, Rep. Matt
| Gaetz, to resign in the face of a federal investigation
| into sex trafficking allegations.
<https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/08/politics/adam-kinzinger-matt-gaetz-house-republicans/index.html>

--bks

NoBody

Apr 10, 2021, 9:10:20 AM4/10/21
On 9 Apr 2021 12:31:01 -0000, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

All of this noise without a speck of proof and yet you're silent about
8 women coming forth about Cuomo. Interesting how selective your
outrage is.

Bradley K. Sherman

Apr 10, 2021, 9:37:28 AM4/10/21

| Report: Matt Gaetz Is Well and Truly F--ked
|
| Gaetz may officially be the dumbest congressman alive.
| "No one has any idea what he was doing. Zero," Daniel J.
| O'Keefe, an accountant who conducted a forensic audit for
| Seminole County, told the Daily Beast. "The arrogance of
| these guys. They just felt they were above the law. I've
| never seen it this bad." O'Keefe said that, in particular,
| hotels, weekend expenses, unspecified high-dollar
| "consulting" fees, and cash advances Greenberg made to
| himself and others raised a red flag. Reporters Jose
| Pagliery and Roger Sollenberger compared Greenberg's Venmo
| transactions and credit card statements to Gaetz's travel
| records and expenses, finding that "in some key places, the
| two timelines and circles of contact overlap." As the Daily
| Beast reported the story, Gaetz's previously public list of
| Venmo transactions mysteriously disappeared, though of
| course the company will have retained such records should a
| grand jury need to see them in the future.
|
| Greenberg, who was first indicted last year and has now
| been charged on 33 counts, including sex trafficking of a
| minor, bribery, stalking, and defrauding the Paycheck
| Protection Program, was recently arrested again after
| violating the terms of his bond.
<https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/04/matt-gaetz-joel-greenberg-venmo>

--bks

M I Wakefield

Apr 10, 2021, 10:52:18 AM4/10/21
Feel free to start a thread on Cuomo ... because your whataboutism on
Gaetz is laughable.

AlleyCat

Apr 10, 2021, 10:59:09 AM4/10/21
Fuck off. Cuomo's transgressions have been amply and loudly reported.

BeamMeUpScotty

Apr 10, 2021, 11:03:26 AM4/10/21
And silent about all the Cartel sex trafficking and rape and human
trafficking and sexual abuse at the Southern border?

Why is that?

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them prove it with
actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't find the lie in
what the Democrat-Marxists told you then you didn't dig deep enough. The
*Gruber Doctrine* is the Liberal plan that says it's "to the Liberals
advantage to have a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
59A - If Atheists demand scientific proof that GOD exists, why don't
those same Atheists demand scientific proof that gays and Global Warming
exist?

Leroy Proud-Eagle Garcia

Apr 10, 2021, 11:08:49 AM4/10/21
On 4/10/2021 8:03 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:
That's been reported too, you fucking lying brain-damaged retard.

NoBody

Apr 11, 2021, 9:24:05 AM4/11/21
On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 10:52:15 -0400, M I Wakefield <no...@present.com>
wrote:
You're right it is laughable as there are actual accusers and evidence
against Cuomo. I never saw you nor Bradely attack Cuomo in the
threads that did exist, proving my point.

NoBody

Apr 11, 2021, 9:25:25 AM4/11/21
Did you condemn Cuomo on Usenet? If not, you've proved my point of
the hypocrisy.

M I Wakefield

Apr 11, 2021, 10:52:36 AM4/11/21
On Sun, 11 Apr 2021 09:23:58 -0400, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 10:52:15 -0400, M I Wakefield <no...@present.com>
>wrote:

>>Feel free to start a thread on Cuomo ... because your whataboutism on
>>Gaetz is laughable.
>

>You're right it is laughable as there are actual accusers and evidence
>against Cuomo.

Whereas Gaetz has a grand jury and a House Ethic Committee
investigation.

>I never saw you nor Bradely attack Cuomo in the threads that did exist, proving my point.

"Look, over there!"
- Kremlin Girl, constantly

AlleyCat

Apr 11, 2021, 11:31:59 AM4/11/21
Rudy Canoza did.

NoBody

Apr 12, 2021, 6:18:27 AM4/12/21
Not my question.

NoBody

Apr 12, 2021, 6:21:55 AM4/12/21
On Sun, 11 Apr 2021 10:52:29 -0400, M I Wakefield <no...@present.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 11 Apr 2021 09:23:58 -0400, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 10:52:15 -0400, M I Wakefield <no...@present.com>
>>wrote:
>
>>>Feel free to start a thread on Cuomo ... because your whataboutism on
>>>Gaetz is laughable.
>>

>>You're right it is laughable as there are actual accusers and evidence
>>against Cuomo.
>
>Whereas Gaetz has a grand jury and a House Ethic Committee
>investigation.

What grand jury? House and "ethics" don't belong in the same
sentence.

>>I never saw you nor Bradely attack Cuomo in the threads that did exist, proving my point.
>
>"Look, over there!"
> - Kremlin Girl, constantly

I look for consistency of arguement - you seem to be proving you're a
hypocrite.

M I Wakefield

Apr 12, 2021, 10:33:24 AM4/12/21
On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 06:18:20 -0400, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>Not my question.

"Pay attention to my red herring, damn it!"
- Kremlin Girl

M I Wakefield

Apr 12, 2021, 1:04:30 PM4/12/21
On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 07:56:42 -0700, Rudy Canoza <j__ca...@gmx.com>
wrote:

>>> Not my question.
>>
>> "Pay attention to my red herring, damn it!"
>> - Kremlin Girl
>>

>Actually, the answer that was given *is* an answer to his question, but she's
>too thick and stupid to realize it.

Highlighting another one of Kremlin Grls's rules: An answer only
counts if it came from the person she asked.

David Harsanyi

Apr 12, 2021, 8:29:29 PM4/12/21
M I Wakefield wrote

> "Pay attention to my red herring, damn it!"
> - Kremlin Girl

Republican Trump Lover Mayor Tom Adams was arrested for
distributing child pornography over the internet.

NoBody

Apr 13, 2021, 6:32:15 AM4/13/21
On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 10:33:16 -0400, M I Wakefield <no...@present.com>
wrote:
"I'm a hypocrite"
- M I Wakefield

NoBody

Apr 13, 2021, 6:33:27 AM4/13/21
On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 13:04:27 -0400, M I Wakefield <no...@present.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 07:56:42 -0700, Rudy Canoza <j__ca...@gmx.com>
>wrote:

>>> "Pay attention to my red herring, damn it!"
>>> - Kremlin Girl
>>>

>>Actually, the answer that was given *is* an answer to his question, but she's
>>too thick and stupid to realize it.
>
>Highlighting another one of Kremlin Grls's rules: An answer only
>counts if it came from the person she asked.

May I suggest you post only when sober? Your statement doesn't make
much sense.

NoBody

Apr 13, 2021, 6:34:06 AM4/13/21
On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 06:18:20 -0400, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:

<crickets.wav>

NoBody

Apr 13, 2021, 6:34:44 AM4/13/21
Looks like M I has an issue with facts and consistency.

Bill Flett

Apr 13, 2021, 9:51:19 AM4/13/21
<chortle> You've been had.

M I Wakefield

Apr 13, 2021, 10:05:47 AM4/13/21
The fact is that you consistently don't want people posting about Matt
Gaetz.

Bradley K. Sherman

Apr 13, 2021, 10:51:02 PM4/13/21

<https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/13/us/politics/joel-greenberg-matt-gaetz.html>

| Gaetz's predicament as the subject of a serious
| investigation became clearer this winter when federal
| agents executed a search warrant and seized his iPhone,
| according to interviews with three people who were told of
| the matter by Gaetz, who changed his phone number in late
| December. Around that time, the sources said, federal
| agents also seized his former girlfriend's phone before she
| went into work in the morning. She declined comment.
<https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/13/gaetz-bahamas-investigation-481273>

--bks

NoBody

Apr 14, 2021, 6:40:20 AM4/14/21
On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 06:51:16 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Poor widdle Wudley can't bear to understand that I know whenever it's
him and that *HE* is the one that gets played. I can't imagine a
person with such low self-esteem that he has to pretend to be other
people just to get attention.

Bill Flett

Apr 14, 2021, 3:57:37 PM4/14/21
No, you don't.

Leroy N. Soetoro

May 24, 2021, 6:17:58 PM5/24/21
PIBB wrote

> On 16:48 2 Apr 2021, B Hasselback said:
>>

>> LOL...Barr started the investigation...and even informed Trump!
>
> You can rely on Donald to stab everyone except his family in the back.

Matt Gaetz takes thick nigger cock up his butt. Lots of GAY in GAEtz.

His daddy fucked him as a boy.

Text-Drivers R Killers

May 24, 2021, 7:05:32 PM5/24/21
TicTacPilot wrote

> Bidens dog is SO upset that it shits on the WH floor
> and bites people .... maybe he should stop fucking it
> hmm ?

There's nothing wrong or immoral about Matt Gaetz sex trafficing in teenagers
as long as they're not white or Christian. Besides, Matt's daddy still
fucks him in the ass and has been doing so since he turned 2 so why interfere
with a family tradition?

Learn the law of the South.

David Harsanyi

May 25, 2021, 7:25:46 AM5/25/21