Terrorists have a right. A right to die like dogs.

Bill O'Reilly

Jul 1, 2006, 6:05:30 AM7/1/06
So the US Supreme Court has ruled that the Bush administration does not have
the authority to try terrorism suspects by military tribunal, because it
somehow violates their human rights. Justices upheld the challenge by UBL's
ex-driver to his trial at Guantanamo, saying the proceedings violated Geneva
Conventions.

What utter rot. What about the rights of these people?

Eugene Armstrong
http://tinyurl.com/dpywy

Jack Hensley
http://tinyurl.com/9g4e7

Nick Berg
http://tinyurl.com/4n4ek

Kim Sun-il
http://tinyurl.com/6mpue

Ken Bigley
http://tinyurl.com/d434c

As a result of this ruling, I predict that when future (Muslim) enemy
combatants raise the white flag, the military commanders will simply deploy
daisy cutters and burn the remains where they lie. Much less hassle and much
more cost effective. We have the tools now lets use them.

let_us_KILL_all_mo-ham_MAD_ cultists

Jul 1, 2006, 6:06:41 AM7/1/06
please leave dogs out of this!

*us*

Jul 1, 2006, 7:44:51 AM7/1/06
The real terrorists are Bush and Cheney.

They should be sent to the Hague.

Message has been deleted

let_us_KILL_all_mo-ham_MAD_ cultists

Jul 1, 2006, 6:29:46 PM7/1/06
We both know that is hogwash. They are assholes I'll grant you that,
who do their dirty deeds in a covert way and I have no love for either
one of them. But we also know that that is pure leftist double speak,
to condemn one side, and conviently leave out the henois crimes of
islamo-fascism and the total lack of human rights of the most basic
kind in islamo-fascist countries.

Gary Rumain

Jul 1, 2006, 10:52:38 PM7/1/06
Employing daisycutters on the descendants of pigs and apes seems like a
real waste. Ordinary bullets will do fine - unles there are a lot of
them. 1 billion to be exact! lol!!!

halle

Jul 2, 2006, 12:41:56 AM7/2/06
Gary Rumain <garyr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Employing daisycutters on the descendants of pigs and apes seems like
> a real waste. Ordinary bullets will do fine - unles there are a lot of
> them. 1 billion to be exact! lol!!!

Snakes, you mean. Jews are sons of pigs. Christians are sons of monkeys
(according to Islaaaaaam).

morticide

Jul 2, 2006, 12:47:43 AM7/2/06

I did a quick check in Genesis...all people are sons of dirt.

Only 923 days left until the change of POTUS!

halle

Jul 2, 2006, 1:47:37 AM7/2/06

The Holy Qur'an saiz:

2:65 And ye know of those of you who broke the Sabbath (jews), how We said
unto them: Be ye apes, despised and hated!

5:60 Shall I tell thee of a worse (case) than theirs for retribution with
Allah ? (Worse is the case of him) whom Allah hath cursed, him on whom His
wrath hath fallen and of whose sort Allah hath turned some to apes and
swine, and who serveth idols (jews, christians). Such are in worse plight
and further astray from the plain road.

7:166 So when they took pride in that which they had been forbidden, We said
unto them (jews): Be ye apes despised and loathed!

let_us_KILL_all_mo-ham-MAD_cultists

Jul 2, 2006, 2:52:19 AM7/2/06
and you're a son of a whore, you mohammedan sucker of unwashed, smelly
testicular sweat

Gary Rumain

Jul 2, 2006, 9:43:04 AM7/2/06
The kookran't is full of muzzie shit. Jews don't worship idols.

American Soldiers PLANNED a RAPE?

Jul 2, 2006, 10:00:01 AM7/2/06

Gary Rumain wrote:
> Employing daisycutters on the descendants of pigs and apes seems like a
> real waste. Ordinary bullets will do fine - unles there are a lot of
> them. 1 billion to be exact! lol!!!
>
> Bill O'Reilly wrote:
> > So the US Supreme Court has ruled that the Bush administration does not have
> > the authority to try terrorism suspects by military tribunal, because it
> > somehow violates their human rights. Justices upheld the challenge by UBL's
> > ex-driver to his trial at Guantanamo, saying the proceedings violated Geneva
> > Conventions.
> >
> > What utter rot. What about the rights of these people?
And what Gary, should we do about our AMerican boys who plan teh murder
and rape of an Iraqi woman, and her family?

Daisycutters? Castration? Torutre? Decapitation?

Oh, wait, right, well, according to your logic, they had it coming, a
mad dog is a mad dog, American or Islamic, so they got what htey
deserved, no stinking Genevea Conventions to stand in teh way, no
rules, no justice.

Death to Islamic Terrorists!

Death to American Rapists and murderers!

All garbage, kill all the scum...

This is why we have those "quaint" Geneva conventions.

So you're either a paid shill for the RNC, or you're a fucking moron.

Or both.

Gary Rumain

Jul 2, 2006, 10:01:22 AM7/2/06
You are talking out of your muzzie ass, taqqiyah boy.

American Soldiers PLANNED a RAPE?

Jul 2, 2006, 10:09:57 AM7/2/06

Gary Rumain wrote:
> The kookran't is full of muzzie shit. Jews don't worship idols.

American solldiers rape, plan rape and murder of Iraqi qoman and her
family.

Too bad the IRaqis they didn't kill the rest of that fucking trash
platoon.

*us*

Jul 2, 2006, 11:01:53 AM7/2/06
The real terrorists are Bush and Cheney.

They should be sent to the Hague.

They've cowed the weakling with false threats,
and they pose real ones in addition.

*us*

Jul 2, 2006, 11:03:12 AM7/2/06
Normal healthy people don't fall for the fake
threats described by the corrupt.

Bigots are susceptible due to lack of intellect.

*us*

Jul 2, 2006, 11:08:40 AM7/2/06
On 1 Jul 2006 23:52:19 -0700, "let_us_KILL_all_" <pema...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>... a whore ...

Yes, you sure are: there's no fascist war criminal
for whom you won't bend right on over.

*us*

Jul 2, 2006, 4:14:20 PM7/2/06
The bushkultie is the modern-day slave of the Reich.

let_us_KILL_all_mo-ham-MAD_cultists

Jul 2, 2006, 4:30:48 PM7/2/06
yeah, let me guess, you're a self-hating college hippie communist
cocksucker right? Let me guess, you have pictures of castro and Stalin
all over your bed and probably white stains all over the face of Lenin.
You sick communist piece of shit, fucking troll and fifth columnist
parasite, why don't you come up with something new other than "fascist"
yuo illiterate wanne be intellectual sodomized closet communist cunt?

American Soldiers PLANNED a RAPE?

Jul 2, 2006, 4:44:08 PM7/2/06

let_us_KILL_all_mo-ham-MAD_cultists wrote:
> yeah, let me guess, you're a self-hating college hippie communist
> cocksucker right? Let me guess, you have pictures of castro and Stalin
> all over your bed and probably white stains all over the face of Lenin.
> You sick communist piece of shit, fucking troll and fifth columnist
> parasite, why don't you come up with something new other than "fascist"
> yuo illiterate wanne be intellectual sodomized closet communist cunt?

Get a grip , tardo asshole, you're foaming, and the smart people are
gonna cause you to have a heart attack.

You really are out of your league, faggot white trash.

They know you, they know what you think they know your pornograpy
habits, and they know if you even lusted for a 3 year old, they're that
good.

Shut the FUCK up.

Hammer time, retarded pig rapist, hammer time.

American Soldiers PLANNED a RAPE?

Jul 2, 2006, 4:46:52 PM7/2/06

let_us_KILL_all_mo-ham_MAD_ cultists wrote:
> We both know that is hogwash. They are assholes I'll grant you that,
> who do their dirty deeds in a covert way and I have no love for either
> one of them. But we also know that that is pure leftist double speak,
> to condemn one side, and conviently leave out the henois crimes of
> islamo-fascism and the total lack of human rights of the most basic
> kind in islamo-fascist countries.

Shut up.

Just shut the fuck up, you retarded potato, you dont' have anything to
add, and someone is gonna kick your dumb potato ass.

Retarded freak.

Stalker.

melchizedek

Jul 2, 2006, 5:09:06 PM7/2/06
So all those Catholics worship Idols in their churches too ?
M.

halle

Jul 2, 2006, 5:28:59 PM7/2/06

According to Qur'an, yep.

Gary Rumain

Jul 2, 2006, 5:49:51 PM7/2/06
lol!! Talk about nothing to add. You dumb fuck!

Gary Rumain

Jul 2, 2006, 5:50:58 PM7/2/06
I'm not interested in hearing your disgusting muzzie rape fantasies,
you sick muzzie fuck!

Gary Rumain

Jul 2, 2006, 5:52:33 PM7/2/06
I think he's another muzzie, pal. The clue was in the reference to
bending right over. A dead giveaway, since that's a favorite muzzie
catch phrase.

Gary Rumain

Jul 2, 2006, 5:53:49 PM7/2/06
lol!!!! Another muzzie admits he's really out of his depth. Go play
with your toys, sonny. You're not old enough to play with the big boys
yet.

*us*

Jul 2, 2006, 9:15:04 PM7/2/06
On 2 Jul 2006 13:30:48 -0700, "let_us_KILL_all" <pema...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>... self-hating ...
>cocksucker ...
>...piece of shit... sodomized ...

Yes, you are, and you're also a traitor.

Your desire to see all followers of Islam killed
means that you want to see US troops killed.

*us*

Jul 2, 2006, 9:16:02 PM7/2/06
On 2 Jul 2006 14:52:33 -0700, "Gary Rumain" <garyr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>bending right over ...

Of course you are: you're afraid to stand up
for what's right.

isaac_the_blind

Jul 2, 2006, 9:12:28 PM7/2/06
according to a few Protestant churches as well i believe.
Isaac.

let_us_KILL_all_mo-ham-MAD_cultists

Jul 2, 2006, 11:29:19 PM7/2/06
yeah right you fuckwited grammar school reject,

first learn English you retarded sack of camel shit and then make good
of your threats. And that someone is obviously not going to be a
cowardly little scared BITCH like you..am I right?

;-)

let_us_KILL_all_mo-ham-MAD_cultists

Jul 2, 2006, 11:33:03 PM7/2/06
guess what TOWELHEAD, I am Iranian (extraction) and I SHIT ALL OVER
YOUR KORAN

LOL you STUPID, DUMBASS silly little camel fucker you, you can't even
guess my nationality after all that stuff I said about the history of
Iran and my background? How STUPID are you mohamedan assholes? Let me
guess, is there a connection between retarded dip shits like yourself
and the fact that all islamo-fascist coutnries are still trying to
figure how to use Bronze?

LOL
if I am out of place you motherwhroing little Pkaistani or whatever the
fuck you are, then come an dput me in my place. My guess is you're some
shit colored, PORKISTANI douche bag named "Khan" right? And you smell
like shit and your first sexual experience was probably the local
mosque's imam shoving his unwashed cock in your ass...Right again?

run along troll, you don't have enough brain cells to even formulate an
answer against someone who obviously surpasses your entire familly's
level of intelligence by light years you fucking stone worshipping shit
stained maggot pukistani

let_us_KILL_all_mo-ham-MAD_cultists

Jul 2, 2006, 11:36:26 PM7/2/06
Well it's good of you to confess about your personality disorders
little islamo-fascist troll, but don't feel bad, all your kind is like
you, self-hating cocksucking sodomized whores, at least you won't feel
like you're the ONLY one..

*US* wrote:
> On 2 Jul 2006 13:30:48 -0700, "let_us_KILL_all" <pema...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >I am a self-hating cocksucker, piece of shit... sodomized traitor.

let_us_KILL_all_mo-ham-MAD_cultists

seven

Jul 3, 2006, 12:13:43 AM7/3/06
I heard that all the moslem bitches go crazy when they see a US soldier.
They aren't used to good looking men.They only see rat-monkey men with small
mokey dicks.
So when they see real men they go crazy and beg for it.

"American Soldiers PLANNED a RAPE?" <homer_...@yahoo.com> wrote in
message news:1151873212.1...@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

*us*

Jul 3, 2006, 8:30:39 AM7/3/06
On 2 Jul 2006 20:29:19 -0700, "let_us_KILL_all" <pema...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>cowardly little scared BITCH like ...

You like the way the bushkult abuses children.

*us*

Jul 3, 2006, 8:31:54 AM7/3/06
On Mon, 3 Jul 2006 00:13:43 -0400, "intellectual age not-quite seven" <se...@wannadoo.com>
wrote:

>... go crazy and beg for it.

Those fascists sure give it to you, don't they.

*us*

Jul 3, 2006, 8:34:06 AM7/3/06
On 2 Jul 2006 20:33:03 -0700, "let_us_KILL_all" <pema...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>...I SHIT ALL OVER

If only you could avoid your keyboard.

>... retarded dip shits like ...

You like your subjection to fascist dictators
because you fear freedom.

*us*

Jul 3, 2006, 8:36:12 AM7/3/06
On 2 Jul 2006 20:37:39 -0700, "let_us_KILL_all" <pema...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>... self-hating cocksucking sodomized whore...

>I am a self-hating cocksucker, piece of shit... sodomized traitor.

Of course you are. You aren't sufficiently intelligent
to avoid the sad state of a frightened pawn.

Bush and Cheney will keep lying and killing Americans
and others until they're done emptying the US treasury
for generations to come.

You support that because you hate America.

*us*

Jul 3, 2006, 8:37:26 AM7/3/06
On 2 Jul 2006 20:36:26 -0700, "let_us_KILL" <pema...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I am a self-hating cocksucker, piece of shit... sodomized traitor.

You'd already stated that.

You even like killing little children.

You're sociopathic if not merely an idiot.

Gary Rumain

Jul 3, 2006, 9:43:24 AM7/3/06
They like the taste of a real cock to the shitty muzzie ones.

*us*

Jul 4, 2006, 11:38:38 AM7/4/06
On 3 Jul 2006 06:43:24 -0700, "Gary Rumain" <garyr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>.... like the taste of a real cock ...

Do they promise you an eternity with 'Jeff Gannon' in heaven?

Bush and Cheney are the real terrorists.

Their followers are quite frightened.

let_us_KILL_all_mo-ham_MAD_ cultists

Jul 4, 2006, 10:22:51 PM7/4/06

*US* wrote:
> On 2 Jul 2006 20:36:26 -0700, "
>I am a self-hating cocksucker, piece of shit islamic... sodomized traitor.<

you already stated that you islamo-fascist piece of shit, now on to the
next confession

> I even like killing little children.>

You are a sick piece of shit, and need to be put out your misery right
away. Anyone that enjoys killing children, never mind confesses to it,
must be a filthy mohammedan murderer, like you

> I'm sociopathic if not merely an idiot.<

that much is made evident by your lunatic finge rantings and uneducated
psots. You are an imbecile, but rest assured, there are other
mohammedan IDIOTS and retards like yourself to paly with

> there's no communist or islamic war criminal for whom I won't bend right on over.<

well don't bend over too low, you might slip a disk, you don't need one
more injury to add to your brain injury MORON

Bubba

Jul 4, 2006, 11:41:09 PM7/4/06
You...realise you just altered his posts to make him say things he
didn't, right? You basically just replied to yourself. But you know
that...right?

let'skill-all-mo-ham-MAD-cultists

Jul 5, 2006, 12:49:14 AM7/5/06
you realize that he truncated all my messages and picked bits and
pieces of my prhases, which then he altered and changed to fit his own
twisted and sick, mentally ill personality, right? You do realize that
right or is that also part of your strategy, to lie, fabricate and
falsify? So in essence, you're saying he's a liar, and you approve,
right?

*us*

Jul 5, 2006, 6:57:35 AM7/5/06
On 4 Jul 2006 19:22:51 -0700, "let_us_KILL" <sirknigh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>...piece of shit ...
>... a sick piece of shit...
>...enjoys killing children...
>...an imbecile, but rest assured...
>... retards like ...
>... bend right on over ...

Of course your problems are obvious, albeit not to you.

Those fascist for whom you bend over despise you.

>... a whore ...

for whom you won't bend right on over.

*us*

Jul 5, 2006, 6:58:25 AM7/5/06
On 4 Jul 2006 21:49:14 -0700, "let'skill-all" <fars_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>twisted and sick, mentally ill personality ...

That's your best excuse for your support of traitors
and pedophiles.

>... a whore ...

for whom you won't bend right on over.

let'skill-all-mo-ham-MAD-cultists

Jul 5, 2006, 4:41:27 PM7/5/06

*US* wrote:
> On 4 Jul 2006 19:22:51 -0700, "> >...piece of shit ...

> >... a sick piece of shit...
> >...enjoys killing children...
> >...an imbecile, but rest assured...
> >... retards like ...
> >... bend right on over ...

besides the fact that your damaged brain seems to pick up only bits and
pieces of posts, I would say you are perhaps on your road to
redemption, for at least acknowleding your sickness and mental
retardation.

If I were you, I would stop placing so much trust in the koran, as
allah has obviously abandoned you and not remedied the fact that you
remain a mentally retarded and very sick moron.

Try and put your faith in medical science, and perhaps in a few years
you won't appear quite as backward as now, and perhaps you will then
remedy the problems which you have enumerated above. Prozac, Thorazine,
haldol...these are the things you need to bend for five times a day
now, not allah or Stalin.

My advice is to hurry, you are seriously cracking up you nutcase. Maybe
at least you'll deal with your issues soon enough so that you can at
least get rid of your virginity before you die.

Eternal Zion

Jul 5, 2006, 5:21:12 PM7/5/06
Most people are content being Trojan Horsed and dhimmied by the waves
of Islamic terror sweeping across the world and infecting just about
every country.

Bush & Cheney are one of the few world leaders who have the guts to
stand up to it.

Bill is correct: Terrorists have a right to die as they would treat
their victims.

Chris X

Jul 5, 2006, 5:23:26 PM7/5/06

"Eternal Zion" <zioni...@mytrashmail.com> wrote in message

> * wrote:
>> On 1 Jul 2006 23:52:19 -0700, "let_us_KILL_all_" <pema...@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >... a whore ...
>>
>> Yes, you sure are: there's no fascist war criminal
>> for whom you won't bend right on over.

> Most people are content being Trojan Horsed and dhimmied by the waves
> of Islamic terror sweeping across the world and infecting just about
> every country.
>
> Bush & Cheney are one of the few world leaders who have the guts to
> stand up to it.
>
> Bill is correct: Terrorists have a right to die as they would treat
> their victims.

Now "it"'s posting from Germany ...

Eternal Zion

Jul 5, 2006, 5:33:02 PM7/5/06
Guten abend.

was kann ich sagen? ich habe ein schnelles Flugzeug und erhalte herum

Eternal Zion

Jul 5, 2006, 5:35:25 PM7/5/06
stoppen Sie, das Thema, dhimmi Terroristen zu ändern

let'skill-all-mo-ham-MAD-cultists

Jul 6, 2006, 2:46:32 AM7/6/06
hmmm...these filthy stone worshipping ass lifters, why do you think
they're so obsessed with this subject???

Gary Rumain wrote:
> I think he's another muzzie, pal. The clue was in the reference to
> bending right over. A dead giveaway, since that's a favorite muzzie
> catch phrase.

*us*

Jul 6, 2006, 7:08:04 AM7/6/06
On 5 Jul 2006 23:46:32 -0700, "let'skill-all" <fars_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>... filthy ...

Of course you are: you're contaminated by
your devotion to fascism.

On 2 Jul 2006 20:37:39 -0700, "let_us_KILL_all" <pema...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>... self-hating cocksucking sodomized whore...

>I am a self-hating cocksucker, piece of shit... sodomized traitor.

Of course you are. You aren't sufficiently intelligent

*us*

Jul 6, 2006, 7:09:14 AM7/6/06
On 5 Jul 2006 13:41:27 -0700, "let'skill-all" <fars_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>...damaged brain seems to pick up only bits and
>pieces of posts, I ...

You've been duped by crooks.

You can't reason so you're quite the easy mark.

On 4 Jul 2006 19:22:51 -0700, "let_us_KILL" <sirknigh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>...piece of shit ...
>... a sick piece of shit...
>...enjoys killing children...
>...an imbecile, but rest assured...
>... retards like ...
>... bend right on over ...

Of course your problems are obvious, albeit not to you.

*us*

Jul 6, 2006, 7:10:40 AM7/6/06
On 5 Jul 2006 14:21:12 -0700, "Eternal Idiot" <zioni...@mytrashmail.com> wrote:

>... have a right to die as they would treat
>their victims.

Bush and Cheney terrorize innocents for fun and profit.

They have a right to trial at the Hague.

On 2 Jul 2006 13:30:48 -0700, "let_us_KILL_all" <pema...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>... self-hating ...
>cocksucker ...
>...piece of shit... sodomized ...

Yes, you are, and you're also a traitor.

Your desire to see all followers of Islam killed
means that you want to see US troops killed.

*us*

Jul 6, 2006, 7:11:10 AM7/6/06

Interesting.

*us*

Jul 6, 2006, 7:11:41 AM7/6/06
The bush crime organization never stopped being
loyal to the Third Reich.

*us*

Jul 6, 2006, 7:11:57 AM7/6/06
Bush and Cheney are not on the side of Americans.