More Proof Of Biden's Effective Leadership

Bradley K. Sherman

Apr 29, 2023, 8:50:23 PM4/29/23

Mitchell Holman

Apr 29, 2023, 10:32:34 PM4/29/23
b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
news:u2ke0c$j7l$1...@panix3.panix.com:
But....but....Hunter Biden's laptop!

WhataWonderfulWorld

Apr 29, 2023, 11:55:13 PM4/29/23
Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote in
news:XnsAFF5DB59F554B...@69.80.102.59:
They have had this Laptop thing for a few years now, has anyone found
anything thats actually illegal on it yet ?

Governor Swill

Apr 30, 2023, 6:28:22 AM4/30/23
That's more than a year old and it's predicted numbers didn't happen.

Got anything newer, fresher, more accurate?

Swill

--
From Bill Maher: So Fox News, they put out a statement after the settlement was reached.
They said, "This settlement reflects the continuing commitment of Fox News

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Governor Swill

Apr 30, 2023, 6:30:04 AM4/30/23
On Sun, 30 Apr 2023 03:55:10 GMT, WhataWonderfulWorld <thunnusa...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
Nope.

Siri Cruise

Apr 30, 2023, 7:05:50 AM4/30/23
Hunter laptop or Boebert lapdance? Which will attract more votes?

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Governor Swill

Apr 30, 2023, 10:04:36 PM4/30/23
On Sun, 30 Apr 2023 04:05:47 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> But....but....Hunter Biden's laptop!
>
>Hunter laptop or Boebert lapdance? Which will attract more votes?

Ooh! Ooh! Lapdance, for 200, Alex!

Phil Omdahl

Apr 30, 2023, 10:12:45 PM4/30/23
On 4/30/2023 7:04 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Apr 2023 04:05:47 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>> But....but....Hunter Biden's laptop!
>>
>> Hunter laptop or Boebert lapdance? Which will attract more votes?
>
> Ooh! Ooh! Lapdance, for 200, Alex!

The big question is, if you throw in an extra $50, will Boebert piss on you?

Governor Swill

May 1, 2023, 1:15:32 AM5/1/23
Ask Donald. He's the expert on that.

Siri Cruise

May 1, 2023, 7:18:32 AM5/1/23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4j7ggZqbiU

Lynyrd Skynyrd - That Smell

Bradley K. Sherman

May 5, 2023, 8:43:24 AM5/5/23

| Job growth fared better than expected in April despite bank
| turmoil and a decelerating economy, the Labor Department
| reported Friday.
|
| Nonfarm payrolls increased 253,000 for the month, beating
| Wall Street estimates for growth of 180,000, according to
| the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
|
| The unemployment rate was 3.4% against an estimate for 3.6%
| and tied for the lowest level since 1969.
<https://www.cnbc.com/2023/05/05/jobs-report-april-2023-job-growth-totals-25300-in-april.html>

--bks

Prepare for GOP sabotage!

Governor Swill

May 5, 2023, 4:00:45 PM5/5/23
They're already at it. As little as a week of government shutdown could cost 100K jobs. A
month would cost 2,000,000. The 2019 shutdown cost the economy $11B. Meanwhile, the fed
is now concerned with reducing job growth, not just inflation, as the economy is seriously
overheated.

Another 253,000 jobs were added in April.

Swill
--
"Poison is running through our democracy and parts of the extreme press. Truth, buried by lies.
and lies living on as truth. Lies told for profit and power. Lies and conspiracy and malice

NoBody

May 6, 2023, 10:07:22 AM5/6/23
On Fri, 05 May 2023 16:00:41 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> | Job growth fared better than expected in April despite bank
>> | turmoil and a decelerating economy, the Labor Department
>> | reported Friday.
>> |
>> | Nonfarm payrolls increased 253,000 for the month, beating
>> | Wall Street estimates for growth of 180,000, according to
>> | the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
>> |
>> | The unemployment rate was 3.4% against an estimate for 3.6%
>> | and tied for the lowest level since 1969.
>><https://www.cnbc.com/2023/05/05/jobs-report-april-2023-job-growth-totals-25300-in-april.html>
>>
>> --bks
>>
>>Prepare for GOP sabotage!
>
>They're already at it. As little as a week of government shutdown could cost 100K jobs. A

Look at you advocating for uncontrolled spending.

NoBody

May 6, 2023, 10:07:40 AM5/6/23
You mean "sabotage" like the FACTS of real economic decline, massive
inflation, uncontrolled borders and tacit acceptance of violence from
the left??? Odd that you focus on only one issue while the rest of
the country is falling apart.

Charlie Glock

May 6, 2023, 10:22:58 AM5/6/23
Unless things improve drastically, the Republican nominee can simply campaign on "are you better
off now than 4 years ago?" And then back up the points with data.
The problem is many people will vote for the Democrats anyway hoping things will improve (see
Germany pre WW2 for examples of this) because they consider it a vote against Trump.

--
Charlie Glock
"To conquer a nation, first disarm it's citizens"

Ubiquitous

May 6, 2023, 1:55:08 PM5/6/23
On 5/6/2023 7:06 AM, NoBody wrote:

>> | Job growth fared better than expected in April despite bank
>> | turmoil and a decelerating economy, the Labor Department
>> | reported Friday.
>> |
>> | Nonfarm payrolls increased 253,000 for the month, beating
>> | Wall Street estimates for growth of 180,000, according to
>> | the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
>> |
>> | The unemployment rate was 3.4% against an estimate for 3.6%
>> | and tied for the lowest level since 1969.
>> <https://www.cnbc.com/2023/05/05/jobs-report-april-2023-job-growth-totals-25300-in-april.html>
>>
>> --bks
>>
>> Prepare for GOP sabotage!
>
> You mean "sabotage" like the FACTS of real economic decline

That's false. In fact, economic growth is *too* strong, keeping inflation
higher than it otherwise would be.

> massive inflation,

There is no "massive inflation." It's stubbornly high, but it is *falling*.

> >uncontrolled borders and tacit acceptance of violence from
> the left???

Two more lies.

Siri Cruise

May 6, 2023, 5:13:03 PM5/6/23
Magoos get to write the initial budget bill.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 2.L / \

Siri Cruise

May 6, 2023, 5:14:45 PM5/6/23
It looks like an El Nino. So things always get soggy with those.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 2.L / \

Governor Swill

May 6, 2023, 8:26:56 PM5/6/23
On Sat, 6 May 2023 14:12:59 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>> On Fri, 05 May 2023 16:00:41 -0400, Governor Swill
>> <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> They're already at it. As little as a week of government shutdown could cost 100K jobs. A
>>
>> Look at you advocating for uncontrolled spending.
>>

>Magoos get to write the initial budget bill.

. . . if they could be bothered.

Governor Swill

May 6, 2023, 8:29:13 PM5/6/23
On Sat, 06 May 2023 14:22:55 GMT, Charlie Glock <"Charlie Glock"@localhost.com> wrote:

>Unless things improve drastically, the Republican nominee can simply campaign on "are you better
>off now than 4 years ago?" And then back up the points with data.
>The problem is many people will vote for the Democrats anyway hoping things will improve (see
>Germany pre WW2 for examples of this) because they consider it a vote against Trump.

The unsurprising failure with that strategy is that so many Americans are.

NoBody

May 7, 2023, 10:40:49 AM5/7/23
On Sat, 06 May 2023 20:27:40 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 06 May 2023 14:22:55 GMT, Charlie Glock <"Charlie Glock"@localhost.com> wrote:
>
>>Unless things improve drastically, the Republican nominee can simply campaign on "are you better
>>off now than 4 years ago?" And then back up the points with data.
>>The problem is many people will vote for the Democrats anyway hoping things will improve (see
>>Germany pre WW2 for examples of this) because they consider it a vote against Trump.
>
>The unsurprising failure with that strategy is that so many Americans are.
>
>Swill

They are?

"Real average hourly earnings decreased 1.8 percent, seasonally
adjusted, from January 2022 to January 2023, the BLS reported
separately Tuesday. The change in real average hourly earnings
combined with an increase of 0.3 percent in the average workweek
resulted in a 1.5-percent decrease in real average weekly earnings
over this period."

https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/hr-topics/compensation/pages/january-2023-consumer-price-index.aspx

Historic inflation rates:

https://www.usinflationcalculator.com/inflation/current-inflation-rates/

Shortages continue. A year later the baby formula shortage continues:

"The baby formula shortage in the US is not as dire now as when it
began in 2022, when stock reached deep lows and triggered a political
crisis for Joe Biden. But many families in America still struggle to
find formula, facing empty shelves and unremitting stress. Stockouts
of certain brands and limitations in stores persist, especially in
rural areas with fewer options."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/mar/08/us-baby-formula-shortage-one-year-later

I can keep going.

Bradley K. Sherman

May 10, 2023, 9:52:52 AM5/10/23

| CPI Report Today: Dow Futures Rise After Inflation Data
| Shows Easing Prices
|
| Annual consumer-price inflation was 4.9%, a slight cooldown
| from 5% the previous month
<https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/cpi-report-today-april-2023-inflation>

--bks

Gronk

May 23, 2023, 12:41:12 AM5/23/23

Bradley K. Sherman

May 26, 2023, 10:19:58 AM5/26/23

| Gasoline Prices, a Source of Pain Last Year, Have Come Way
| Down
|
| Reasons include a stronger supply of oil and
| weaker-than-expected demand, energy experts say. Some
| people are saving hundreds of dollars on fuel.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/26/business/energy-environment/oil-gasoline-prices-summer.html>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

May 28, 2023, 3:19:18 PM5/28/23

| I asked [Speaker of the House Kevin] McCarthy [R-CA] about
| how he would describe his interactions with Biden during
| negotiations.
|
| "Very professional, very smart. Very tough at the same
| time," McCarthy replied

<https://twitter.com/maxpcohen/status/1662830860368850945>
(Congressional reporter)

--bks

Governor Swill

May 28, 2023, 5:01:31 PM5/28/23
Biden has lots more experience working Congress than McCarthy has.

Swill
--
Democrats make me feel ashamed of being American.
Republicans make me feel ashamed of being human.

NoBody

May 29, 2023, 10:43:01 AM5/29/23
On Sun, 28 May 2023 19:19:14 -0000 (UTC), b...@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

So you admit the Republicans are a class act during these negotiations
- no name calling and all business. There's hope for you yet.

Bradley K. Sherman

May 29, 2023, 11:37:31 AM5/29/23
Kremlin Girl <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>> | I asked [Speaker of the House Kevin] McCarthy [R-CA] about
>> | how he would describe his interactions with Biden during
>> | negotiations.
>> |
>> | "Very professional, very smart. Very tough at the same
>> | time," McCarthy replied

I agree, Kremlin Girl! It really is proof of
Biden's effective leadership.

--bks

xdmod2

May 30, 2023, 1:05:48 AM5/30/23

"Bradley K. Sherman" <b...@panix.com> wrote in message
I hate to break it to you, but Biden is a turnip.

NoBody

May 30, 2023, 7:23:01 AM5/30/23
Not one honest post from you. Pathetic.

Martin Aston

May 30, 2023, 10:25:00 AM5/30/23
Says the biggest liar in all of Usenet.

Governor Swill

May 30, 2023, 1:52:32 PM5/30/23
Then what does that make speaker McCarthy who found Biden to be no pushover in
negotiations?

Governor Swill

May 30, 2023, 1:53:33 PM5/30/23
You may be right. I can't think of anybody who lies more than she does.

Yak

May 30, 2023, 1:59:32 PM5/30/23
On 5/30/2023 1:50 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Tue, 30 May 2023 00:04:35 -0700, "xdmod2" <xdm...@mail.com> wrote:
>
>> "Bradley K. Sherman" <b...@panix.com> wrote in message

>>> I agree, Kremlin Girl! It really is proof of
>>> Biden's effective leadership.
>>
>> I hate to break it to you, but Biden is a turnip.
>
> Then what does that make speaker McCarthy who found Biden to be no pushover in
> negotiations?

Biden? Is that the same Biden who said the debt ceiling was non-negotiable?

xdmod2

May 30, 2023, 9:37:49 PM5/30/23

"Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 30 May 2023 00:04:35 -0700, "xdmod2" <xdm...@mail.com> wrote:
>
>>"Bradley K. Sherman" <b...@panix.com> wrote in message

>>> I agree, Kremlin Girl! It really is proof of
>>> Biden's effective leadership.
>>
>>I hate to break it to you, but Biden is a turnip.
>
> Then what does that make speaker McCarthy who found Biden to be no
> pushover in
> negotiations?
> Swill

That makes him exactly what he is, and if you are asking that retarded
question for realz, then
that makes you as lost and clueless as Biden and liddle over 2/3rds of the
Merkin population.

Governor Swill

May 30, 2023, 10:17:33 PM5/30/23
On Tue, 30 May 2023 13:59:30 -0400, Yak <Y...@inbox.com> wrote:

>On 5/30/2023 1:50 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>> On Tue, 30 May 2023 00:04:35 -0700, "xdmod2" <xdm...@mail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> "Bradley K. Sherman" <b...@panix.com> wrote in message

>>> I hate to break it to you, but Biden is a turnip.
>>
>> Then what does that make speaker McCarthy who found Biden to be no pushover in
>> negotiations?
>
>Biden? Is that the same Biden who said the debt ceiling was non-negotiable?

Dodge.

NoBody

May 31, 2023, 7:39:01 AM5/31/23
On Tue, 30 May 2023 13:51:17 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 30 May 2023 07:24:57 -0700, Martin Aston <rmo...@protonmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On 5/30/2023 4:22 AM, NoBody wrote:

>>> Not one honest post from you.
>>
>>Says the biggest liar in all of Usenet.
>
>You may be right. I can't think of anybody who lies more than she does.
>
>Swill

Now *that*'s rich. Cite any four lies I've made.

Bradley K. Sherman

May 31, 2023, 9:31:11 PM5/31/23

| Breaking
| House Passes Bill To Avert Debt Ceiling Crisis
<https://www.forbes.com/sites/saradorn/2023/05/31/house-passes-bill-to-avert-debt-ceiling-crisis/?sh=69030e844ab2>

--bks

NoBody

Jun 1, 2023, 7:27:23 AM6/1/23
So now how will Biden respond? The Republicans did their job.

Bradley K. Sherman

Jun 2, 2023, 9:15:53 AM6/2/23

| The U.S. added 339,000 jobs in May. It's a stunningly
| strong number
<https://www.npr.org/2023/06/02/1179621886/jobs-employment-employers-labor-market-economy-recession-inflation>

--bks

Governor Swill

Jun 2, 2023, 1:39:57 PM6/2/23
"The job gains for March and April were also stronger than previously reported. The April
jobs figure was revised up by 41,000, while the March number was revised up by 52,000.
Senate sends debt ceiling legislation to President Biden's desk with days to spare

"The strong jobs numbers indicate the U.S. jobs engine continues to chug along, with
substantial hiring in business services, health care and hospitality.

"Construction companies added 25,000 jobs last month even as high interest rates have
weighed on the housing market."

Where is the recession Republicans have promised us for a year and a half?

Swill
--
We need to look past ourselves, our parties and our disagreements
and put our democracy first. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Jay Santos

Jun 2, 2023, 1:50:08 PM6/2/23
On 6/2/2023 10:39 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 13:15:50 -0000 (UTC), b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>

>> | The U.S. added 339,000 jobs in May. It's a stunningly
>> | strong number
>> <https://www.npr.org/2023/06/02/1179621886/jobs-employment-employers-labor-market-economy-recession-inflation>
>>
>> --bks
>
> "The job gains for March and April were also stronger than previously reported. The April
> jobs figure was revised up by 41,000, while the March number was revised up by 52,000.
> Senate sends debt ceiling legislation to President Biden's desk with days to spare
>
> "The strong jobs numbers indicate the U.S. jobs engine continues to chug along, with
> substantial hiring in business services, health care and hospitality.
>
> "Construction companies added 25,000 jobs last month even as high interest rates have
> weighed on the housing market."
>
> Where is the recession Republicans have promised us for a year and a half?

It really doesn't look like there's going to be one. The Republiscums/QAnon
weren't merely predicting one — they were *hoping* for one.

One problem with the jobs news is it is going to make it harder to squeeze
inflation out.

Governor Swill

Jun 2, 2023, 11:24:00 PM6/2/23
The rate of decrease has slowed but it's still dropping at 4.93%.

Republicans have long said that excessive spending will drive inflation. They're right,
of course. Trump and Congress poured trillions unnecessarily into the economy and the
2022-2023 inflation surge is the payment for it.

Swill
--
"The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller,
richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

NoBody

Jun 3, 2023, 10:02:09 AM6/3/23
Oh look, selective editing:

"The unemployment rate, which is compiled from a separate survey,
paints a less rosy picture.

Unemployment, which been at a half century low, inched up in May to
3.7%. Meanwhile, the jobless rate among African Americans rose to
5.6%, after falling to a record low in April. "

https://www.npr.org/2023/06/02/1179621886/jobs-employment-employers-labor-market-economy-recession-inflation

Something doesn't seem to add up does it?

Bradley K. Sherman

Jun 3, 2023, 10:06:47 AM6/3/23
>> | The U.S. added 339,000 jobs in May. It's a stunningly
>> | strong number

| The Dow Jones Industrial Average surged Friday for its best
| day since January as traders cheered a strong jobs report
| and the passage of a debt ceiling bill that averts a U.S.
| default.
<https://www.cnbc.com/2023/06/01/stock-market-today-live-updates.html>

--bks

NoBody

Jun 3, 2023, 10:08:34 AM6/3/23
On Fri, 02 Jun 2023 23:23:56 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 10:50:06 -0700, Jay Santos <j...@cap.gov> wrote:

>>> "The job gains for March and April were also stronger than previously reported. The April
>>> jobs figure was revised up by 41,000, while the March number was revised up by 52,000.
>>> Senate sends debt ceiling legislation to President Biden's desk with days to spare
>>>
>>> "The strong jobs numbers indicate the U.S. jobs engine continues to chug along, with
>>> substantial hiring in business services, health care and hospitality.
>>>
>>> "Construction companies added 25,000 jobs last month even as high interest rates have
>>> weighed on the housing market."
>>>
>>> Where is the recession Republicans have promised us for a year and a half?
>>
>>It really doesn't look like there's going to be one. The Republiscums/QAnon
>>weren't merely predicting one — they were *hoping* for one.
>>
>>One problem with the jobs news is it is going to make it harder to squeeze
>>inflation out.
>
>The rate of decrease has slowed but it's still dropping at 4.93%.

Over what period? Are you trying to say prices are coming down (they
aren't)?

>Republicans have long said that excessive spending will drive inflation. They're right,
>of course. Trump and Congress poured trillions unnecessarily into the economy and the
>2022-2023 inflation surge is the payment for it.

Huh. Pretty sure Biden was president from 2021 forward but yeah it's
Trump's fault <eyeroll>

>Swill

NoBody

Jun 4, 2023, 10:27:02 AM6/4/23