The Republican Cesspool Called Idaho

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 4, 2021, 10:10:27 AMSep 4
| Idaho hit a grim COVID-19 trifecta this week, reaching
| record numbers of emergency room visits, hospitalizations
| and ICU patients. Medical experts say the deeply
| conservative state will likely see 30,000 new infections a
| week by mid-September.
|
| With a critical shortage of hospital beds and staff and one
| of the nation's lowest vaccination rates, Idaho health
| providers are growing desperate and preparing to follow
| crisis standards of care, which call for giving scarce
| resources to patients most likely to survive.
|
| St. Luke's Boise Medical Center invited The Associated
| Press into its restricted ICUs this week in hopes that
| sharing the dire reality would prompt people to change
| their behavior.
|
| "There is so much loss here, and so much of it is
| preventable. I'm not just talking about loss of life.
| Ultimately, it's like loss of hope," said Dr. Jim Souza,
| chief medical officer. "When the vaccines came out in
| December, those of us in health care were like, 'Oh, my
| God, it's like the cavalry coming over the hill.' ... To
| see now what's playing out? It's all so needless."
<https://apnews.com/article/business-health-coronavirus-pandemic-idaho-09941b507483a5c7b0183dcbf03a8254>

--bks

NoBody

Sep 5, 2021, 10:31:41 AMSep 5
On 4 Sep 2021 14:10:25 -0000, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:
Look at Bradely pretending the virus only strikes in Republican
states. Here is a headline from the liberal mecca of California:

"ICU beds filling up in California’s Central Valley amid COVID surge,
triggering hospital order"

"Hospitals in the heart of California’s Central Valley are running out
of beds in their intensive care units, state officials announced
Friday, as a more contagious version of the coronavirus continues to
spread primarily among the unvaccinated population.

Hospitals in the eight-county San Joaquin Valley region have had fewer
than 10% of staffed adult ICU beds for three consecutive days. State
officials labeled it a “surge,” triggering special rules announced
last month that require nearby hospitals to accept transfer patients.

https://ktla.com/news/california/icu-beds-filling-up-in-californias-central-valley-amid-covid-surge-triggering-hospital-order/

Bradley is a lousy commie propagandist.

Barry Williams

Sep 5, 2021, 12:08:13 PMSep 5
No, he's pointing out, correctly, that the virus strikes *worse* in shithole red
states, because it plainly does. Shithole red states have the worst, and
fastest-growing, rates of infection, hospitalization and death.

> "ICU beds filling up in California’s Central Valley amid COVID surge,
> triggering hospital order"
>
> "Hospitals in the heart of California’s Central Valley

The heart of California's Central Valley is deep, scarlet red. Two words:
Devin Nunes.

M I Wakefield

Sep 5, 2021, 3:07:35 PMSep 5
At the county level, the single greatest predictor of someone's
vaccination status is whether they voted for Biden or Trump.

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 5, 2021, 3:48:51 PMSep 5
Barry Williams <barry_w...@sky.com> wrote:
>On 9/5/2021 7:31 AM, Kremlin Girl wrote:
>> On 4 Sep 2021 14:10:25 -0000, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
>> Look at Bradely pretending the virus only strikes in Republican
>> states.
>
>No, he's pointing out, correctly, that the virus strikes *worse* in shithole red
>states, because it plainly does. Shithole red states have the worst, and
>fastest-growing, rates of infection, hospitalization and death.

The states I mention have governors who are anti-vaxx and/or
anti-mask: IOW, homicidal morons.

--bks

NoBody

Sep 6, 2021, 10:04:29 AMSep 6
So you let agenda dictate the facts you will present, got it. A mask
wearing, vaccinated death is still a death and just as important,
except to idiots with agendas.

Newman

Sep 7, 2021, 8:28:16 AMSep 7
Bradley K. Sherman wrote
Are they sure it isn't all just a great lie to make Trump look bad?

a322x1n

Sep 7, 2021, 8:44:38 AMSep 7

<https://tinyurl.com/2x36s2wk>

>> --bks

> Are they sure it isn't all just a great lie to make Trump look bad?

I sort of doubt it.

NoBody

Sep 8, 2021, 6:37:56 AMSep 8
And Bradley has fled in the face of facts once again.

Newman

Sep 13, 2021, 3:04:28 PMSep 13
Bradley K. Sherman wrote

Siri Cruise

Sep 13, 2021, 3:57:32 PMSep 13
In article <sho7bq$8nl$2...@dont-email.me>,
Newman <Newma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are they sure it isn't all just a great lie to make Trump look bad?

Diet Pepsi is the anti-reptillian potion.

DEFEAT THE REPTOID HACKER ARMY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjDAnyDB2-M

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Newman

Sep 13, 2021, 8:46:15 PMSep 13
Bradley K. Sherman wrote

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 16, 2021, 9:22:39 AMSep 16

| Idaho hospitals are so overwhelmed with the surge in
| coronavirus cases that doctors and nurses have to contact
| dozens of regional hospitals across the West in hopes of
| finding places to transfer individual critical patients.
|
| Kootenai Health, a hospital in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, has
| already converted a conference room into an overflow Covid
| unit, started paying traveling nurses $250 an hour, brought
| in a military medical unit and received permission from the
| state to ration care. That's all in response to the Covid
| surge that in recent weeks has taken over much of Idaho --
| a state with one of the nation's lowest vaccination rates.
<https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/idaho-hospitals-west-face-covid-surge-struggle-transfer-patients-rcna1997>

--bks

Newman

Sep 19, 2021, 11:51:38 AMSep 19
Bradley K. Sherman wrote

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 26, 2021, 7:20:26 AMSep 26
> | Idaho hospitals are so overwhelmed with the surge in
> | coronavirus cases that doctors and nurses have to contact
> | dozens of regional hospitals across the West in hopes of
> | finding places to transfer individual critical patients.

| Idaho morgues are running out of space for bodies as
| covid-19 deaths mount
<https://www.yahoo.com/news/idaho-morgues-running-space-bodies-180259778.html>

--bks

Blue Lives Matter

Sep 26, 2021, 7:37:09 AMSep 26
<LOL> Yahoo news????

a322x1n

Sep 26, 2021, 9:26:41 AMSep 26
b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
<https://tinyurl.com/yj6dhn5k>

> --bks

Tragic!

"Neighboring Oregon and Washington state grappled with their own viral
resurgences over the summer as delta took hold. But high vaccination
numbers have helped those states and others keep infection and death
rates far below the levels Idaho is experiencing now, Kim-Farley and
other health experts say."

a322x1n

Sep 26, 2021, 9:30:46 AMSep 26
Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote in
How strange! Any news from anywhere in the world is "LOL" unless
it's from a disinformation site, according to "BLM".

Blue Lives Matter

Sep 26, 2021, 9:44:59 AMSep 26
Yahoo news is very strange...

a322x1n

Sep 26, 2021, 9:54:45 AMSep 26
Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote in
How would you know, you've never read it. You haven't even read
the BBC news.

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 26, 2021, 10:00:24 AMSep 26
a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote in
>> On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 13:30:44 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>>
>>> Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote in

><https://www.yahoo.com/news/idaho-morgues-running-space-bodies-18025977
>8.html>

>>>How strange! Any news from anywhere in the world is "LOL" unless
>>>it's from a disinformation site, according to "BLM".
>>
>> Yahoo news is very strange...
>
>How would you know, you've never read it. You haven't even read
>the BBC news.

If she had read this story, she'd know it didn't originate
with Yahoo. It's a word-for-word reprint.

--bks

Blue Lives Matter

Sep 26, 2021, 10:25:32 AMSep 26
On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 11:20:25 -0000 (UTC), b...@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

<LOL> As if a Wapo op-ed is any better..

Siri Cruise

Sep 26, 2021, 12:23:26 PMSep 26
In article <XnsADB15697D7313ti...@85.12.62.249>,
a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:

> >><https://www.yahoo.com/news/idaho-morgues-running-space-bodies-18025977
> >>8.html>

> How strange! Any news from anywhere in the world is "LOL" unless
> it's from a disinformation site, according to "BLM".

They're a clipping service, not a real news source. However they
should references to the original. You can then go to the
original and test its trustworthiness.

Mitchell Holman

Sep 26, 2021, 1:56:40 PMSep 26
a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote in
"BLM" was the chief purveyor of disinformation
back when he was posting as "Steve Canyon".

"We didn't make a surprise attack on Bin Laden's
followers before they bombed the WTC."
"Steve Canyon", June 20, 2005. In fact the US
attacked Bin Laden camps in Sudan and Afghanistan
in 1999.

Blue Lives Matter

Sep 26, 2021, 2:08:59 PMSep 26
On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 12:56:34 -0500, Mitchell Holman
<noe...@verizon.net> wrote:

>a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote in
>
>> Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote in

>>> <LOL> Yahoo news????
>>
>> How strange! Any news from anywhere in the world is "LOL" unless
>> it's from a disinformation site, according to "BLM".
>>

> "BLM" was the chief purveyor of disinformation
>back when he was posting as "Steve Canyon".

<LOL> and that 17 year old errror on my part is all Hollowhead
has....

Newman

Oct 9, 2021, 11:58:36 AM (7 days ago) Oct 9
Bradley K. Sherman wrote