Time To Pony Up Assholes. GoFundMe for Trump's $355 Million Legal Bills

Big Trump Failure

Feb 19, 2024, 10:34:38 AMFeb 19

https://thehill.com/homenews/4475076-gofundme-launched-to-help-pay-trumps-
legal-fees/

The wife of an investor has launched a GoFundMe
to help fund former President Trump’s mounting
legal expenses in the wake of Friday’s verdict
in the New York fraud case.

The GoFundMe has a goal of $355 million — the
amount that Judge Arthur Engoron ordered Trump
to pay in penalties in a civil fraud case. As
of Saturday night, the GoFundMe had already
raised more than $185,000 from some 4,000
donors.

super70s

Feb 22, 2024, 4:49:40 AMFeb 22
On 2024-02-19 15:34:36 +0000, Big Trump Failure said:

> https://thehill.com/homenews/4475076-gofundme-launched-to-help-pay-trumps-
> legal-fees/
>
> The wife of an investor

An investor in what, gold sneakers with red soles?

> has launched a GoFundMe
> to help fund former President Trump's mounting
> legal expenses in the wake of Friday's verdict
> in the New York fraud case.
>
> The GoFundMe has a goal of $355 million --€” the
> amount that Judge Arthur Engoron ordered Trump
> to pay in penalties in a civil fraud case. As
> of Saturday night, the GoFundMe had already
> raised more than $185,000 from some 4,000
> donors.

I thought GoFundMe had some kind of rule against fraudulent solicitations.