Batshit Crazy Texas GOP Bows Down To Trump

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 24, 2021, 9:10:08 AM9/24/21

| Texas' secretary of state office announced it had launched
| a review of the 2020 election in four of the state's
| largest counties on Thursday evening, hours after former
| President Donald Trump sent an open letter to GOP Gov. Greg
| Abbott demanding one.
<https://www.politico.com/news/2021/09/23/texas-review-election-trump-514087>

--bks

Pelosi Fraud

Sep 24, 2021, 3:40:03 PM9/24/21

> | Texas' secretary of state office announced it had launched
> | a review of the 2020 election in four of the state's
> | largest counties on Thursday evening

Good.

NoBody

Sep 25, 2021, 9:30:36 AM9/25/21
On 24 Sep 2021 13:10:07 -0000, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:
If you have been so sure about fair and honest voting, why do you not
support the investigation into possible vote fraud?

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 25, 2021, 9:34:35 AM9/25/21
>> | Texas' secretary of state office announced it had launched
>> | a review of the 2020 election in four of the state's
>> | largest counties on Thursday evening, hours after former
>> | President Donald Trump sent an open letter to GOP Gov. Greg
>> | Abbott demanding one.

Why do Trumplings lie about everything?
| That was news to Clay Jenkins, the top elected official in
| Dallas County, who said none of the four counties --
| Dallas, Harris, Tarrant and Collin -- have received word
| from state officials.
|
| "I don't believe at this moment that an audit has started
| in any of these counties," said Jenkins (D). "What I
| believe is that once again our weak governor has caved to
| our former disgraced president. It's sad to see someone
| being led around by a puppeteer."
|
| A spokeswoman for Abbott did not respond to a request for
| comment.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020-ballot-reviews-trump/2021/09/24/ab054aac-1d4d-11ec-8380-5fbadbc43ef8_story.html>

--bks

Gronk

Sep 26, 2021, 1:04:11 AM9/26/21
How about the Jan 6 investigation?

NoBody

Sep 26, 2021, 9:28:57 AM9/26/21
On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 23:04:13 -0600, Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:
Only if the focus on how an unarmed woman was murdered by a cop
Interesting how no one is interested in that.

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 26, 2021, 10:02:12 AM9/26/21
Kremlin Girl <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>Only if the focus on how an unarmed woman was murdered by a cop
>Interesting how no one is interested in that.

Kremlin Girl reinforces the Subject line. She thinks
the cop should have let the mob hang the VP! Actually
she doesn't even think, she just parrots what her
Russian puppet masters tell her to say.

--bks

Mitchell Holman

Sep 26, 2021, 10:28:45 AM9/26/21
b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in news:sipuh2$quo$2
@reader1.panix.com:
Conservative Logic:

Unarmed intruders into your house should be shot.

Unarmed intruders into THE House are patriots.

Blue Lives Matter

Sep 26, 2021, 10:43:00 AM9/26/21
Yes

> Unarmed intruders into THE House are patriots.

Well, it is THE People's house.

SevenOverSix

Sep 26, 2021, 8:36:11 PM9/26/21
Even if it was technically irrelevant, DON'T LET THEM
THINK THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT, make sure they KNOW
YOU'RE WATCHING.

Sorry, just has to be like this for the meanwhile.

Election-fixing is hardly anything new in the USA. A few
cities/states are absolutely famous for how many dead
people rose from the grave to cast ballots. Yet the MSM
was and is selling the idea that it's IMPOSSIBLE in
a high-holy-sacred presidential election. BULLSHIT.

Siri Cruise

Sep 27, 2021, 8:25:25 AM9/27/21
In article <wPmdna1MH5NojMz8...@earthlink.com>,
SevenOverSix <hae274c.net> wrote:

> Election-fixing is hardly anything new in the USA. A few

Yes, but a lot fixes were done after 2016 so that a nonentity
couldn't cheat its way into office again.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

NoBody

Sep 27, 2021, 8:41:24 AM9/27/21
Where is the evidence that the murdered woman intended to hang anyone?
Please provide *direct*, cited evidence that SHE inteneded to hang
anyone.

NoBody

Sep 27, 2021, 8:43:59 AM9/27/21
On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 09:28:39 -0500, Mitchell Holman
<noe...@verizon.net> wrote:

Liberal logic:

Armed "peaceful protesters" firebombing people inisde of federal
building requires tolerance.

Unarmed people entering a federal building who represent to imminent
threat can be shot on sight.

Mitchie, you are a moron of the highest order.

M I Wakefield

Sep 27, 2021, 9:18:32 AM9/27/21
She was leading a mob intent on murder.

She was shot.

The mob stopped.

That's a good outcome in my books.

Dutch

Sep 28, 2021, 4:45:00 PM9/28/21
You don't commence exhaustive and expensive investigations unless there
is actual credible evidence of a crime. There is none. Also, and very
importantly, the stability of our system of government relies on
confidence in the electoral process. This just undermines that
confidence with no justification other than the bruised ego and malign
intent of one man. Donald Trump would rather burn America to the ground
than admit he lost. I would drag the fucker before a tribunal and make
him admit that he lost, on penalty of imprisonment for life.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 28, 2021, 4:53:56 PM9/28/21
On 9/28/2021 1:44 PM, Dutch wrote:
> On 2021-09-25 6:30 a.m., NoBody wrote:

>>> <https://www.politico.com/news/2021/09/23/texas-review-election-trump-514087>
>>>
>>>     --bks
>>
>> If you have been so sure about fair and honest voting, why do you not
>> support the investigation into possible vote fraud?
>
> You don't commence exhaustive and expensive investigations unless there is
> actual credible evidence of a crime. There is none.

Exactly right. There is no evidence of the election-stealing fraud Trump
claims. All of these fraudits are attempts to *manufacture* evidence of vote
fraud, not find evidence. The "investigations" are fake and in bad faith.
Everyone knows this, but the Republiscums/QAnon like Kremlin Girl / Bit of
Nothingness don't care. They just want power, not electoral integrity.

> Also, and very importantly,
> the stability of our system of government relies on confidence in the electoral
> process. This just undermines that confidence with no justification other than
> the bruised ego and malign intent of one man.

It's way beyond that. It's a cynical attempt to *manufacture* distrust in the
electoral process, in order to make it easier for Republiscums/QAnon to steal
future elections.

Hypothetically, Biden could win Republiscum/QAnon-controlled states in 2024 by
15 point margins, and the shitbag legislatures will simply discard the results
because they don't like them.

Gronk

Oct 1, 2021, 12:45:01 AM10/1/21
You mean one of the crowd smashing down doors and windows and breaking
into offices and carrying zip ties and screaming hang mike pence?

Gronk

Oct 1, 2021, 12:46:38 AM10/1/21
Blue Lives Matter wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 09:28:39 -0500, Mitchell Holman
> <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
>> b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in news:sipuh2$quo$2
>> @reader1.panix.com:
>>>
>>> Kremlin Girl reinforces the Subject line. She thinks
>>> the cop should have let the mob hang the VP! Actually
>>> she doesn't even think, she just parrots what her
>>> Russian puppet masters tell her to say.
>>
>> Conservative Logic:
>>
>> Unarmed intruders into your house should be shot.
>
> Yes

So the security forces should have shot more of the MAGGOTS?

>> Unarmed intruders into THE House are patriots.
>>

> Well, it is THE People's house.

And that oks smashing down doors and windows and screaming hang mike pence
and carrying zipties...

Mitchell Holman

Oct 1, 2021, 12:54:06 AM10/1/21
Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
Funny how an unarmed intruder into A house
is a thief you should shoot but an unarmed
intruder into THE House is a "patriot".

Rudy Canoza

Oct 1, 2021, 2:03:02 AM10/1/21
Many of the violent intruders into THE House (and the Senate) were armed, and
they meant to do physical harm to lawmakers.

Blue Lives Matter

Oct 1, 2021, 6:11:58 AM10/1/21
My house is my home, The House belongs to The People, Dummy.

Blue Lives Matter

Oct 1, 2021, 6:13:11 AM10/1/21
On Thu, 30 Sep 2021 22:46:38 -0600, Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:
No, but it doesn't justify shooting an unarmed woman.

BeamMeUpScotty

Oct 1, 2021, 10:18:56 AM10/1/21
That doesn't mean that a mob can break into it when it is not open to the public.

Mitchell Holman

Oct 1, 2021, 1:57:46 PM10/1/21
BeamMeUpScotty <I'M-SURE-I'M-A-FUCK...@ideocracy.gov> wrote in
Ft Knox "belongs to the people", but just
try breaking into it.

Blue Lives Matter

Oct 1, 2021, 2:06:30 PM10/1/21
On Fri, 01 Oct 2021 12:57:39 -0500, Mitchell Holman
<SNORT> Hollowhead apparently believes it's ok to shoot unarmed
women trying to break into Fort Knox.

NoBody

Oct 2, 2021, 9:17:08 AM10/2/21
Libs are fine with this as a conservative was murdered. They would be
screaming to high heaven if a BLM protestor had been murdered.

Gronk

Oct 8, 2021, 12:23:40 AM10/8/21
Who was smashing down doors and windows...

Gronk

Oct 8, 2021, 12:24:10 AM10/8/21

NoBody

Oct 9, 2021, 10:01:43 AM10/9/21
On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 22:23:41 -0600, Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid>
That doesn't call for her murder, you twit.

M I Wakefield

Oct 9, 2021, 10:41:37 AM10/9/21
On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 10:01:39 -0400, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>That doesn't call for her murder, you twit.

Ashli Babbitt wasn't murdered.

Bob Duncan

Oct 9, 2021, 10:52:40 AM10/9/21
M I Wakefield wrote

> On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 10:01:39 -0400, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>That doesn't call for her murder, you twit.
>
> Ashli Babbitt wasn't murdered.

That doesn't diminish the fact that it was great to see her shot!

Blue Lives Matter

Oct 9, 2021, 11:41:50 AM10/9/21
On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 10:01:39 -0400, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:

If you could shoot someone for smashing down doors and windows there'd
be a lot of BLM/Antifa thugs dead.

Rex Burkheimer

Oct 9, 2021, 12:09:07 PM10/9/21
She wasn't murdered, you fuckstain. She was shot while committing a violent felony.

NoBody

Oct 10, 2021, 9:41:50 AM10/10/21
On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 10:41:33 -0400, M I Wakefield <no...@present.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 10:01:39 -0400, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>That doesn't call for her murder, you twit.
>
>Ashli Babbitt wasn't murdered.

Unarmed suspect shot when she presented no imminent threat = murder.

BeamMeUpScotty

Oct 10, 2021, 11:34:09 AM10/10/21
She presented a grave threat to members of Congress and the police there to
protect them. She was not murdered. You are an extravagant liar.

Gronk

Oct 13, 2021, 1:20:09 AM10/13/21
NoBody wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 22:23:41 -0600, Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid>
>> Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>>> On Thu, 30 Sep 2021 22:46:38 -0600, Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid>

>>> No, but it doesn't justify shooting an unarmed woman.
>>
>> Who was smashing down doors and windows...
>>

> That doesn't call for her murder, you twit.

Just stand there and let her and them bash hyour head in?

Bob Duncan

Oct 29, 2021, 9:25:11 AM10/29/21
M I Wakefield wrote

> On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 10:01:39 -0400, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>That doesn't call for her murder, you twit.
>
> Ashli Babbitt wasn't murdered.

Bob Duncan

Nov 4, 2021, 2:12:19 PM11/4/21
M I Wakefield wrote

> On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 10:01:39 -0400, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>That doesn't call for her murder, you twit.
>
> Ashli Babbitt wasn't murdered.

Bob Duncan

Nov 13, 2021, 5:09:10 PM11/13/21
M I Wakefield wrote

> On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 10:01:39 -0400, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>That doesn't call for her murder, you twit.
>
> Ashli Babbitt wasn't murdered.

Bob Duncan

Nov 21, 2021, 5:10:12 PM11/21/21
M I Wakefield wrote

> On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 10:01:39 -0400, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>That doesn't call for her murder, you twit.
>
> Ashli Babbitt wasn't murdered.

Bob Duncan

Dec 4, 2021, 1:34:36 PM12/4/21
M I Wakefield wrote

> On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 10:01:39 -0400, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>That doesn't call for her murder, you twit.
>
> Ashli Babbitt wasn't murdered.

Bob Duncan

Dec 5, 2021, 3:15:14 PM12/5/21
M I Wakefield wrote

> On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 10:01:39 -0400, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>That doesn't call for her murder, you twit.
>
> Ashli Babbitt wasn't murdered.

Bob Duncan

Jan 11, 2022, 5:25:53 PM1/11/22
M I Wakefield wrote

> On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 10:01:39 -0400, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>That doesn't call for her murder, you twit.
>
> Ashli Babbitt wasn't murdered.

Bob Duncan

Jan 12, 2022, 9:33:45 PM1/12/22
M I Wakefield wrote

> On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 10:01:39 -0400, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>That doesn't call for her murder, you twit.
>
> Ashli Babbitt wasn't murdered.

Bob Duncan

Jan 22, 2022, 9:40:45 PM1/22/22
M I Wakefield wrote

> On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 10:01:39 -0400, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>That doesn't call for her murder, you twit.
>
> Ashli Babbitt wasn't murdered.

Bob Duncan

Jan 27, 2022, 9:09:32 PM1/27/22
M I Wakefield wrote

> On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 10:01:39 -0400, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>That doesn't call for her murder, you twit.
>
> Ashli Babbitt wasn't murdered.

Bob Duncan

Jan 29, 2022, 10:34:16 PM1/29/22
M I Wakefield wrote

> On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 10:01:39 -0400, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>That doesn't call for her murder, you twit.
>
> Ashli Babbitt wasn't murdered.

3.BB963

Jan 30, 2022, 2:11:00 AM1/30/22
Gee ... what a "liberal" humanitarian ...........

You SHOW us what the Woke really are - bloodthirsty
Stalinists.

Bob Duncan

Feb 11, 2022, 5:16:16 PM2/11/22
M I Wakefield wrote