Unconstitional DACA Program to End - Probably Today

Mr. B1ack

Sep 5, 2017, 9:48:42 AM9/5/17
Trump says he's going to push ahead with officially
terminiating the DACA "Dreamers" program, likely
today.

The program has been widely agreed to be both
unconstitional and contrary to a lot of established
laws. It should never have existed in the first place,
except that Obama was actively trying to "outsource"
our elections to Mexico.

The flip side is that the illegally-imported kids were
not active parties to their parents crime. Many are
quite thoroughly 'Americanized' and may not be
set to cope well with life south of the border. BUT ...
they're still here illegally anyhow. Sometimes the
sins of the fathers CAN be visited upon the sons.

The wishy-washy legislature doesn't have the balls
to end DACA - which is why Trump is gonna have
to do it personally. However he IS gonna delay the
functional end of the program for 6 months ... and
is leaving it to the legislature to work out some
kind of fix or compromise inside that period. If
they fail to do so then it's THEIR fault for being
total slackers. He'll name names.

Without such pressure they'd NEVER do anything.

It's pretty bad when our legislative bodies don't
even have the balls to deal with something that's
clearly unconstitional, clearly exists purely for
partisan reasons and encourages continued
illegal immigration by offering 'perks'.

Naturalize the 'Dreamers' ? Well THEN they'd
immediately put in the usual requests to bring
in their close relatives ... they'd become another
kind of "anchor baby". Better cut down the dept
handling such requests to one old guy with
bladder issues ............

We need a lot more Trumps in the legislature.
The 21st century needs pols with balls, not wimps.
Make a note to find and vote for TrumpClones in
YOUR district.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 5, 2017, 11:20:45 AM9/5/17
On 9/5/2017 6:48 AM, Mr. B1ack wrote:
> Trump says he's going to push ahead with officially
> terminiating the DACA "Dreamers" program, likely
> today.

You can argue that DACA is bad policy, but it is not "unconstitutional".
That's just stupid.

Lee

Sep 5, 2017, 11:27:31 AM9/5/17
Mr. B1ack wrote:

> Trump says he's going to push ahead with officially
> terminiating the DACA "Dreamers" program, likely
> today.
>
> The program has been widely agreed to be both
> unconstitional and contrary to a lot of established
> laws. It should never have existed in the first place,
> except that Obama was actively trying to "outsource"
> our elections to Mexico.
>
> The flip side is that the illegally-imported kids were
> not active parties to their parents crime. Many are
> quite thoroughly 'Americanized' and may not be
> set to cope well with life south of the border.

How does it "Make America Great Again"
to deport law abiding productive people
because of what their parents did?

> BUT ...they're still here illegally anyhow.

So amend the law.

If Reagan could to it to legalize ALL
illegal aliens then Trump can do it for
those who didn't commit a crime.

> Sometimes the
> sins of the fathers CAN be visited upon the sons.

Trump tried that with his "Cruz's father
killed JFK" routine. It didn't work.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 5, 2017, 11:28:30 AM9/5/17
On 9/5/2017 8:06 AM, PIBB wrote:
> On 14:48 5 Sep 2017, Mr. B1ack wrote:
>>

>> Naturalize the 'Dreamers' ? Well THEN they'd
>> immediately put in the usual requests to bring
>> in their close relatives ... they'd become another
>> kind of "anchor baby". Better cut down the dept
>> handling such requests to one old guy with
>> bladder issues ............
>
> I do agree this has to stop but it isn't easy to see how.

Agreed. The problem with any kind of amnesty is it's never the end. It
sends a signal to future border-jumpers that they'll receive an amnesty
as well. We don't want border-jumpers, period.

> The trend for whites is worrying.... https://imgur.com/a/Dwt47

Rudy Canoza

Sep 5, 2017, 11:30:13 AM9/5/17
On 9/5/2017 8:27 AM, Lee wrote:
> Mr. B1ack wrote:
>
>> Trump says he's going to push ahead with officially
>> terminiating the DACA "Dreamers" program, likely
>> today.
>>
>> The program has been widely agreed to be both
>> unconstitional and contrary to a lot of established
>> laws. It should never have existed in the first place,
>> except that Obama was actively trying to "outsource"
>> our elections to Mexico.
>>
>> The flip side is that the illegally-imported kids were
>> not active parties to their parents crime. Many are
>> quite thoroughly 'Americanized' and may not be
>> set to cope well with life south of the border.
>

> How does it "Make America Great Again"
> to deport law abiding productive people
> because of what their parents did?

They aren't citizens and they have no right to be here. Making it clear
to the world that we will enforce our border and not permit illegals to
remain here does, of course, help to make America great again.

Mr. B1ack

Sep 5, 2017, 9:32:16 PM9/5/17
On Tue, 05 Sep 2017 10:27:25 -0500, "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mr. B1ack wrote:
>
>> Trump says he's going to push ahead with officially
>> terminiating the DACA "Dreamers" program, likely
>> today.
>>
>> The program has been widely agreed to be both
>> unconstitional and contrary to a lot of established
>> laws. It should never have existed in the first place,
>> except that Obama was actively trying to "outsource"
>> our elections to Mexico.
>>
>> The flip side is that the illegally-imported kids were
>> not active parties to their parents crime. Many are
>> quite thoroughly 'Americanized' and may not be
>> set to cope well with life south of the border.
>

> How does it "Make America Great Again"
>to deport law abiding productive people
>because of what their parents did?

Because it's The Law - and SHOULD be.

DACA was part of a racket Obama set up to
essentially outsource American elections to
welfare-perk-dependent "Mexicans". The move
was of such blatant political advantage to the
Dems that Obama should have been fuckin'
arrested for the move.

But your Mexican voter-bloc is drying up fast now.

American elections for Americans ... the way
it's supposed to be.

Note that the "Dreamers" (who thought that UP ?)
aren't being charged with any crime yet ... their
immigration status is simply changing. It's kinda
like if you accidently wandered over a border ...
they'll get some slack but be politely asked to
leave.

But if they don't ... well .....

Guess they won't be using their phony 'citizenship'
to petition for their relatives to rejoin them in the
USA.

Lee

Sep 6, 2017, 12:18:42 PM9/6/17
Mr. B1ack wrote:

> On Tue, 05 Sep 2017 10:27:25 -0500, "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Mr. B1ack wrote:
> >
> >> Trump says he's going to push ahead with officially
> >> terminiating the DACA "Dreamers" program, likely
> >> today.
> >>
> >> The program has been widely agreed to be both
> >> unconstitional and contrary to a lot of established
> >> laws. It should never have existed in the first place,
> >> except that Obama was actively trying to "outsource"
> >> our elections to Mexico.
> >>
> >> The flip side is that the illegally-imported kids were
> >> not active parties to their parents crime. Many are
> >> quite thoroughly 'Americanized' and may not be
> >> set to cope well with life south of the border.
> >

> > How does it "Make America Great Again"
> > to deport law abiding productive people
> > because of what their parents did?
>
> Because it's The Law - and SHOULD be.

Just like Sheriff Arapio's criminal conviction.

Except he got leniency for intentionally
violating the law, the Dreamers get none for
committing no crime at all.

And as for immigrants breaking the law, where
was the concern for that when Trump's wife was
violating her tourist visa by working as a model?

https://apnews.com/37dc7aef0ce44077930b7436be7bfd0d

Mr. B1ack

Sep 6, 2017, 5:07:21 PM9/6/17
On Wed, 06 Sep 2017 11:18:36 -0500, "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mr. B1ack wrote:

>> > How does it "Make America Great Again"
>> > to deport law abiding productive people
>> > because of what their parents did?
>>
>> Because it's The Law - and SHOULD be.
>

> Just like Sheriff Arapio's criminal conviction.
>
> Except he got leniency for intentionally
>violating the law, the Dreamers get none for
>committing no crime at all.

The sheriff was told by local officials that
he wasn't allowed to enforce the law to
the best of his abilities. The crime was
theirs, not his.

Ya know ... if you're looking for illegal
immigrants from down south ... kinda
makes SENSE to check people who
look hispanic - rather than those who
look like Shirley Temple. That's good,
sensible, policing.

tRudy Crayola

Sep 7, 2017, 2:22:16 AM9/7/17
Umm? Post a picture of Lee. I suspect it is either an illegal border
hopper or a wanted Felon. Good grief..it isn't one of those Pedophile
priests? Could even be one of the Democrats favorites...A Transgender
looking for an Obama Care operation to change its Gender to
Hermaphrodite. That way it can go fuck itself! ;-p

--
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento