"Greta Thunberg’s ‘dishonest, alarmist rubbish’ is tragically destroying young people"

1 view

Byker

Jun 11, 2021, 4:26:00 PMJun 11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6PQkiKn6gY

“But young people are being confronted by uninformed, disinformed,
illiterate and often innumerate protest leaders urging young people to march
for causes they don’t understand based on arguments that can’t be proven and
trading on fear which is destructive."

Enjoy your time in the playpen, little snowflakes, because when you realize
just how badly you've fucked up, it'll be too late. Me, I've lived a full
life. Yours is just getting started. No way would I trade places with
someone fifty years my junior. I don't need clairvoyance to see the future.
I hope you enjoy life under martial law, in FEMA camps. Well, good luck.
You're gonna be needing it...
Sky News Australia

Greta Thunberg and those who “condone her alarmist nonsense” are tragically
destroying young people, according to Sky News host Alan Jones.

“We have learned that vulnerable students have fallen through the cracks
over coronavirus,” he said.

“We have been told that schools don't have a proper review process to
prevent - a frightening term - suicide clusters.

“Young people are constantly comparing themselves to others on social media
and suffering mental health problems as a result.”

Mr Jones said there is “two blunt answers” as to how this crisis has
“accelerated to this point”.

“The first is an appalling absence of political leadership,” he said.

“But young people are being confronted by uninformed, disinformed,
illiterate and often innumerate protest leaders urging young people to march
for causes they don’t understand based on arguments that can’t be proven and
trading on fear which is destructive.

“Why have leaders in the western world given international exposure to the
uninformed and disinformed utterances of Greta Thunberg?”

Greta Thunberg’s “dishonest, alarmist rubbish” is now seeing its
manifestation in massive emotional and psychological instability in young
people, according to Mr Jones.

“It is a farce; a sickening farce.”

Yak

Jun 11, 2021, 4:48:55 PMJun 11
This one might even be better:
https://www.facebook.com/paul.alexander.7355079/videos/4054095118013148

Go to 0:48 to skip the sniveling little swede to get to the good stuff.

Blue Lives Matter

Jun 11, 2021, 5:25:46 PMJun 11
On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 15:25:52 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

>Greta Thunberg’s “dishonest, alarmist rubbish” is now seeing its
>manifestation in massive emotional and psychological instability in young
>people, according to Mr Jones.

Why is anyone paying attention to that ugly little freak?

Margin

Jun 11, 2021, 11:36:55 PMJun 11
Fortunately, Covid upstaged her. She has been
kind of pushed to the back of the queue. She had
become such a nutter that she would have been
pushed aside anyway.

abelard

Jun 12, 2021, 8:44:42 AMJun 12
On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 15:25:52 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

i see not one specific in your rant

what has she actually done to draw your ire?

abelard

Jun 12, 2021, 9:11:23 AMJun 12
On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 15:25:52 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

ah, i've just caught on to the fat tart whining on
about his highly selective fake factoids

he is fat and old...thunderberg is on about her tomorrows

they have different perspectives

Byker

Jun 12, 2021, 5:59:07 PMJun 12
"Gregory Carr" wrote in message

> Any of you clods have jobs.?

Most of us are:

1) Retired

2) Financially secure

3) Both

Margin

Jun 12, 2021, 11:37:34 PMJun 12
WHAT ? SAVE your money ? Invest ?
Why, that's just UN-AMERICAN ! :-)

Yak

Jun 13, 2021, 6:54:59 AMJun 13
Why bother when uncle joe will just pay you not to work?

Siri Cruise

Jun 13, 2021, 9:25:49 AMJun 13
In article <sa4o61$qph$2...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
wrote:

> Why bother when uncle joe will just pay you not to work?

I got job offer from Lockheed, but chose to avoid corporate
welfare.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

RichA

Jul 17, 2021, 1:12:49 PMJul 17
Margin wrote

> Fortunately, Covid upstaged her. She has been
> kind of pushed to the back of the queue. She had
> become such a nutter that she would have been
> pushed aside anyway.

Greta his poising the minds of our children.

Why can't they just tune into Tucker and Hannity like the rest of us?

RichA

Aug 3, 2021, 5:24:32 PMAug 3
Margin wrote

> Fortunately, Covid upstaged her. She has been
> kind of pushed to the back of the queue. She had
> become such a nutter that she would have been
> pushed aside anyway.

RichA

Aug 22, 2021, 1:20:52 PMAug 22
Margin wrote

> Fortunately, Covid upstaged her. She has been
> kind of pushed to the back of the queue. She had
> become such a nutter that she would have been
> pushed aside anyway.

America Hater Gwen Berry

Aug 23, 2021, 12:15:03 AMAug 23
In article <fra8cgtm2ss5vum6a...@4ax.com>
Greta started screwing blacks. That made her a vehicle for
nonsense from the left-leaning media.

RichA

Sep 6, 2021, 10:59:51 PMSep 6
Margin wrote

> Fortunately, Covid upstaged her. She has been
> kind of pushed to the back of the queue. She had
> become such a nutter that she would have been
> pushed aside anyway.

RichA

Sep 12, 2021, 4:43:39 PMSep 12
Margin wrote

> Fortunately, Covid upstaged her. She has been
> kind of pushed to the back of the queue. She had
> become such a nutter that she would have been
> pushed aside anyway.

RichA

Sep 25, 2021, 6:10:34 PMSep 25
Margin wrote