Kammy makes fool of herself again. Another idiot speech.

Text-drivers are psychopaths

Sep 23, 2022, 7:45:09 PM9/23/22
She is really dumb. All her accomplishments are phony and the result of the double affirmative action you get if you are female and black. If she is. She has a man's face and very light skin for a supposed negro.

https://www.blabber.buzz/conservative-news/1042777-watch-it-here--kamala-confuses-herself-and-her-audience-with-her-latest-word-salad?utm_source=c-mid

sep 23 2022Her latest word salad was a public speech that quickly turned around social media. She has a habit of getting stuck on one word, and we see that again. It’s pretty painful.

“We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks because we know community banks are in the community, and understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of the community,”

'’ We’ve got to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are because you have been forced to take this seriously,’'

“We were all touring the library here and talking about the significance of the
passage of time, right? The significance of the passage of time. So when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time in terms of what we need to do to lay these wires, what we need to do to create these jobs. And there is such great significance to the passage of time when we think about the day of the life of our children.”