Bombshell report raises questions about new possible career criminal Trump tax evasion: experts

Trump - Inmate Number P01135809

Feb 20, 2024, 7:46:05 PMFeb 20
'Bombshell' report raises questions about new possible Trump tax evasion:
experts

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bombshell-report-raises-questions-
about-new-possible-trump-tax-evasion-experts/ar-BB1hnukU?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=
96379465c1ae46f39ace55b04e472878&ei=6

..Harvard..

Feb 21, 2024, 4:35:04 PMFeb 21

Governor Swill

Feb 21, 2024, 8:43:27 PMFeb 21
ROTFLMAO! That's right! Cheating shyster is going to have everything exposed now.

Swill
--
Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
- Paul Weyrich, co founder of Heritage Foundation and Moral Majority

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Skeeter

Feb 22, 2024, 7:39:34 AMFeb 22
In article <4c7dtid9qop8b8m59...@4ax.com>,
governo...@gmail.com says...

> On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 00:46:02 -0000 (UTC), "Trump - Inmate Number P01135809"
> <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:
>
> >'Bombshell' report raises questions about new possible Trump tax evasion:
> >experts
> >
> > https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bombshell-report-raises-questions-about-new-possible-trump-tax-evasion-experts/ar-BB1hnukU?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=96379465c1ae46f39ace55b04e472878&ei=6
>
> ROTFLMAO! That's right! Cheating shyster is going to have everything exposed now.
>
> Swill

MSN = Propaganda